CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Edward Heath

Guest ducunti

11 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

AHH Withers you Arab baguette blowing slippery French cunt. I knew our paths would cross again! Sadly well for me fortunately you are now having to rely on Pen as an ally, even Eddie has fucked you off, probably realized you would capitulate in a heartbeat if it came to it!

Eddie have they got broadband in the Congo now? Coz that iron was pretty quick, how's the bushmeat business going anyway 😁

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Glowworm said:

It was 1971 Judge .. there is a picture of her on Getty Images (they want £375 to post it) of her off to have dinner with Edward Heath. Details of his meetings with her were liberally scattered in all the tory press along with mentions of "Ted having a ball".

Wow! Well you can’t really argue with compelling evidence like that. Have you got any more historical revisionism gleaned from 50 year old newspapers Columbo?

On 28/05/2019 at 14:17, Glowworm said:

I wonder whether he could fix it for me?

Depends! Are you a 9 year old boy/girl who wishes to drive an InterCity 125 and wrote him a letter expressing this? Or are you a patient in Broadmoor lacking company? Possibly a 10 year old disabled child with leukemia. These are some of the prerequisites for uncle Jimmy to fix it for you. I know you're a trainspotter along with having confirmed schizophrenia/psychopathy, so you fit two of the above criteria for Savile's taste's. So I'm gonna say yes he'd fix it for you to have an arsehole looking like a jammy Dodger!

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Depends! Are you a 9 year old boy/girl who wishes to drive an InterCity 125 and wrote him a letter expressing this? Or are you a patient in Broadmoor lacking company? Possibly a 10 year old disabled child with leukemia. These are some of the prerequisites for uncle Jimmy to fix it for you. I know you're a trainspotter along with having confirmed schizophrenia/psychopathy, so you fit two of the above criteria for Savile's taste's. So I'm gonna say yes he'd fix it for you to have an arsehole looking like a jammy Dodger!

I once heard about a patient who escaped from Broadmoor, then kidnapped a 10 year old child with leukaemia and made good his escape by stealing an intercity 125. He might never have been recaptured if he hadn’t written to Sir Jimmy and asked to sit on his knee on live tv. The story goes that the filth had to throw a bucket of cold water on them and it took six officers to prise them apart.

“Hows about that then”

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, King Billy said:

I once heard about a patient who escaped from Broadmoor, then kidnapped a 10 year old child with leukaemia and made good his escape by stealing an intercity 125. He might never have been recaptured if he hadn’t written to Sir Jimmy and asked to sit on his knee on live tv. The story goes that the filth had to throw a bucket of cold water on them and it took six officers to prise them apart.

“Hows about that then”

Please substantiate from where you heard the above "recollection".

Otherwise it could be classed as "fake news".

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Stop talking and fuck off

Well put KB. Albert is the most useless, spasticated little Flidpuffin that has ever existed on the corner. I'm glad that you've encountered it for yourself, and won't think any less of me when I'm forced to destroy it, again.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well put KB. Albert is the most useless, spasticated little Flidpuffin that has ever existed on the corner. I'm glad that you've encountered it for yourself, and won't think any less of me when I'm forced to destroy it, again.

Eric   Think of it like catching a carp with 3 eyes, lips like Jodie Marsh. decomposing gills and luminous green fluid leaking from its rotting anus at the Chernobyl fishing competition. The ONLY humane action would be to obliterate it instantly.How could I think anything but good about you?

44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Eric   Think of it like catching a carp with 3 eyes, lips like Jodie Marsh. decomposing gills and luminous green fluid leaking from its rotting anus at the Chernobyl fishing competition. The ONLY humane action would be to obliterate it instantly.How could I think anything but good about you?

I agree. You've got a future here.