CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Goofy Teeth

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If you had to look at your donkey’s face when you are fucking him up the arse you might have a more sympathetic attitude.

The number and variety of mirrors in Neil's bedroom are well known and oft lamented favourites of bestial lore.  

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If you had to look at your donkey’s face when you are fucking him up the arse you might have a more sympathetic attitude.

Repoorted .. implication of bestiality

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Penelope said:

What’s your favourite train pen? Any chance you could look into it’s incoming face as it fucks you? 

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Penelope said:

Correct, even if you can’t spell “reported”. I would like to withdraw that remark and hope that Neil can accept my sincere apologies.

May I replace the word “donkey “ with “the fragrant Lady Penelope”?

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 6/3/2018 at 9:37 AM, Penelope said:

Why repoort(sic) that? 

The judge actually said something funny, CB help us here, is this a first for the judge?

Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Why repoort(sic) that? 

The judge actually said something funny, CB help us here, is this a first for the judge?

Because Pen is an utterly dense fucking cunt.  

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

If you think I'm hacking through thousands of pages on "...is a cunt" just on the off-chance, you overestimate my position on the autistic spectrum.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

If you think I'm hacking through thousands of pages on "...is a cunt" just on the off-chance, you overestimate my position on the autistic spectrum.

I knew it would be as hard as herding cats. 

19 minutes ago, nocti said:

Felicity Jones and Hannah Murray may fall under this category, both having slight "overbites" as it were, and I'd use their piss as mouthwash.

You sick fuck, I dread to think what you'd do to Cilla Black's festering corpse.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Is it right that Lizzie Velasquez always wants Pen to go drinking with her so she isn't the 'ugly one'?

I am not at all sure that I either like you or your attitude.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

my position on the autistic spectrum.

Medium functioning, just above Drew PF and well above Stubby.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 6/4/2018 at 12:21 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

I knew it would be as hard as herding cats. 

Most just set out a tin of poisoned salmon.  

Good old fashioned goofiness was usually combined with being cross eyed and thick. We had a few in our school and they were bullied in a refreshingly proto-Nazi manner. Periodically there'd be a pogrom on these sub-creatures, often uniting quite disparate groups from the warring milieu of playground culture.

Guest judgetwi
On 6/4/2018 at 3:03 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

Why repoort(sic) that? 

No, it wasn’t funny. It was two bob sexual abuse, possibly inspired by alcohol. Well, more than possibly to be honest. Which is why I withdrew the remark.

Don’t try and drag me into your little boys’ playground.  Nothing to do with me.

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:57 PM, Neil said:

Fucking horrible to look at,especially on a woman,repulsive cunts need a visit to the dentist or i'll gladly knock the fuckers out for them.

Never mind their unborn children Nelly, what about their ugly noshers?

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Good old fashioned goofiness was usually combined with being cross eyed and thick. We had a few in our school and they were bullied in refreshingly proto-Nazi manner. Periodically there'd be a pogrom on these sub-creatures, often uniting quite disparate groups from the warring milieu of playground culture.

Playground culture ! Bang on the money Herr short-sighted Oberst as usual.

Did you know that England’s first game in the World Cup will be in the beautiful city of Volgagrad? Of course we know it by a different name don’t we?  Not so beautiful for your mob obviously but, nevertheless, I have a bad feeling about this. Have you noticed that Mr. Southgate has a very large proboscis? Do you think he could be part of The  Conspiracy?

Ok, some cunts might say I am mental but don’t come crying to me when we get turned over by a bunch of goatshaggers. 

On 6/2/2018 at 10:57 PM, Neil said:

Fucking horrible to look at,especially on a woman,repulsive cunts need a visit to the dentist or ill gladly knock the fuckers out for them.

What about the delectable Judie Tzuke, Neil? You'd be hunting for her knicker drawer faster than EreptileDysfunction's recent loss of street cred.

• Like 1