CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scaremongering Brexit bullshit

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

So apparently British news websites have put out articles from "experts" claiming after brexit, Britain will turn into some apocalyptic Mad Max esque dystopian hell where there's no food or medicine etc. with civil unrest and the earth will open up and swallow us whole. Get fucked you fear mongering cunts, Britain invented medicine and 65% of everything the world takes for granted. I couldn't be arsed to post a link but i'm sure someone else will.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Something tells me Panzerknacker will be along soon.

PansyMcGeldoffspudknickers can get fucked too. lol

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

So apparently British news websites have put out articles from "experts" claiming after brexit, Britain will turn into some apocalyptic Mad Max esque dystopian hell where there's no food or medicine etc. with civil unrest and the earth will open up and swallow us whole. Get fucked you fear mongering cunts, Britain invented medicine and 65% of everything the world takes for granted. I couldn't be arsed to post a link but i'm sure someone else will.

Just refer them to the good old USofA...obviously, they are confusing the two.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Something tells me Panzerknacker will be along soon.

Did his favourite Brighton bath house give him the kick again?  

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Britain invented medicine and 65% of everything the world takes for granted. 

We did. We sure were great once.

But anyone with a bit of drive, ambition, money or physical strength fucked off to the colonies. If they didn't, they probably died fighting in one of the world wars. 

It's why we've been an irrelevant nation since the late 1940s. Almost everyone left is a fucking specimen, myself included. We're largely the descendants of the people who couldn't bring themselves to explore the world because they were too scared, unsuccessful or boring. 

The sons and daughters of the greatest minds and adventurers became today's Americans, Canadians, Australians, South Africans and the rest. Sure, they're a bunch of total fucking wankers in their own way, and spawned their fair share of thick-as-pigshit citizens, but their women are fitter, their blokes are healthier and they seem happier than we are.

A true manifestation of this process was voting Brexit, where we decided we'd rather stay on old Blighty for good and cement our irrelevance than intermingle with the rest of the world.

The party is over. The last scrawny, toothless, pallid, miserable cunt in a Britain First t-shirt can turn the lights off on the way out.

Guest Erroreptile404
21 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

But anyone with a bit of drive, ambition, money or physical strength fucked off to the colonies. If they didn't, they probably died fighting in one of the world wars. 

It's why we've been an irrelevant nation since the late 1940s. Almost everyone left is a fucking specimen, myself included. We're largely the descendants of the people who couldn't bring themselves to explore the world because they were too scared, unsuccessful or boring. 

The sons and daughters of the greatest minds and adventurers became today's Americans, Canadians, Australians, South Africans and the rest. Sure, they're a bunch of total fucking wankers in their own way, and spawned their fair share of thick-as-pigshit citizens, but their women are fitter, their blokes are healthier and they seem happier than we are.

A true manifestation of this process was voting Brexit, where we decided we'd rather stay on old Blighty for good and cement our irrelevance than intermingle with the rest of the world.

The party is over. The last scrawny, toothless, pallid, miserable cunt in a Britain First t-shirt can turn the lights off on the way out.

Errrm no. Take it you've never been to any of those places then. I could completely rip apart every colonial country you listed.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

Errrm no. Take it you've never been to any of those places then. I could completely rip apart every colonial country you listed.

I've absolutely no interest in hearing about which airports you've visited playing Flight Simulator thanks.

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Presumably you’ll be heading off to these wonderful paradises then, getting in the queue with all the peacefuls, parasites, politicians, rich cunts, slebs, Eurotrash and assorted pikeys and other scum?

If you need a few bob to help you on your way let me know.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I've absolutely no interest in hearing about which airports you've visited playing Flight Simulator thanks.

Didn't you have a bitch fit a while back, when someone decided to make a nomination absolutely slating the make believe myth about australia being some fucking paradise? I'm sorry i offended you by daring to reply to one of you golden boys. Wanker.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, southerncunt said:

Go on then, shithead.

Don't need to i could just dig up that nomination which put it far more eloquently than i could.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Presumably you’ll be heading off to these wonderful paradises then, getting in the queue with all the peacefuls, parasites, politicians, rich cunts, slebs, Eurotrash and assorted pikeys and other scum?

If you need a few bob to help you on your way let me know.

Does this mean that you didn't vote remain?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Don't need to i could just dig up that nomination which put it far more eloquently than i could.

11 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Make your mind up you thick cunt. Are you, or are you not, going to give us your uninformed, recycled opinions on the antipodeans? 

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Make your mind up you thick cunt. Are you, or are you not, going to give us your uninformed, recycled opinions on the antipodeans? 

I'm far from a "thick cunt" actually William "tiny dick" Stickers, oh look i mentioned nob size again! I'm so obsessed with nobs! (not) If the rest of the world is so fucking fantastic why don't you fuck off there then you miserable defeatist cunt.

11 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Didn't you have a bitch fit a while back, when someone decided to make a nomination absolutely slating the make believe myth about australia being some fucking paradise? I'm sorry i offended you by daring to reply to one of you golden boys. Wanker.

I think that might have been me, actually. I seem to recall Southern wasn't very happy with me about it.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I think that might have been me, actually. I seem to recall Southern wasn't very happy with me about it.

The australians talk shit about us all the time. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I'm far from a "thick cunt" actually William "tiny dick" Stickers, oh look i mentioned nob size again! I'm so obsessed with nobs! (not) If the rest of the world is so fucking fantastic why don't you fuck off there then you miserable defeatist cunt.

I'm just trying to converse with you in a language you'll understand.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm just trying to converse with you in a language you'll understand.

I don't speak Cuntonese.

44 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Unmitigated self hating nonsense.

UK plc is the sixth biggest economy out of 190 plus countries in the World.

The NHS, created since WW2, despite everyone fucking it, knocking it and trying to sell it, still has the best results per capita than any other healthcare system.

A childhood inoculation program that has eradicated diseases that were responsible for infant mortality, introduced post WW2.

Education is free up to adulthood.

6000 people per week come to UK plc. They step over other European countries to do so.

London is the financial capital of the World.

English is the first language of business.

Also created since the end of WW2, a welfare system that people don't starve to death on.