CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scaremongering Brexit bullshit

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Penelope said:

Does this mean that you didn't vote remain?

I’m sorry My Lady but the destination of my vote is nobody’s business but my own. Er.... except of course when a bunch of rich cunts and their politician lackeys decide that I am too thick to vote and need to do it over and over again until they get the result that suits them.

However, as i’m  not known for being a licker of the Establishment arse or a sucker of the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation’s dirty little cock i’ll leave you to figure it out.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, The Beast said:

Unmitigated self hating nonsense.

UK plc is the sixth biggest economy out of 190 plus countries in the World.

The NHS, created since WW2, despite everyone fucking it, knocking it and trying to sell it, still has the best results per capita than any other healthcare system.

A childhood inoculation program that has eradicated diseases that were responsible for infant mortality, introduced post WW2.

Education is free up to adulthood.

6000 people per week come to UK plc. They step over other European countries to do so.

London is the financial capital of the World.

English is the first language of business.

Also created since the end of WW2, a welfare system that people don't starve to death on.

great response Beasties, all these things we have and achieved and certainly I would like to keep, perplexing point is why we would risk loosing any of that by leaving a trading bloc which allows us to build on it further. From a business point of view it makes little sense.

Guest Lady Penelope

Self hate is the real issue .. the problem is how to deal with it and the guilt complex that now seems to be embedded.

Guest Bill Stickers

UK plc is the sixth biggest economy out of 190 plus countries in the World.

The NHS, created since WW2, despite everyone fucking it, knocking it and trying to sell it, still has the best results per capita than any other healthcare system.

A childhood inoculation program that has eradicated diseases that were responsible for infant mortality, introduced post WW2.

Education is free up to adulthood.

6000 people per week come to UK plc. They step over other European countries to do so.

London is the financial capital of the World.

English is the first language of business.

Also created since the end of WW2, a welfare system that people don't starve to death on.

I hate everyone proper, not just myself. But especially myself. 

it was a bit hyperbolic I’ll admit. But then again, the NHS, the welfare system, London’s prestigious status and free education have all been in decline for some time.  We’re also not unique for any of those things in 2018.

To be English is to win the lottery of life they say. To come over here from the bogs of Ireland is to steal someone else’s ticket. 

42 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

great response Beasties, all these things we have and achieved and certainly I would like to keep, perplexing point is why we would risk loosing any of that by leaving a trading bloc which allows us to build on it further. From a business point of view it makes little sense.

Stop apologising might be a start

Guest White van man
32 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

From a business point of view, 90% of predicted global growth is developing markets. The predicted EU growth is tiny. The way other countries are looking at their trade deals with the EU, could put it in decline, especially once we leave as a buyer. 

We lead the way in science, nuclear technology and are one of front runners in artificial intelligence. That Dyson dudes developing electric cars, and some of the stuff he invents amazes even me. 

58 of the current heads of state or government of other countries were educated in the Uk. The only Armageddon Britain will face is running out of adult pampers for the remainers.

More than 1 in 4  20-34 year olds still live with their parents. I think the heavy youth remain vote was more psychological, failure to launch syndrome or delayed adulthood syndrome.

9 minutes ago, White van man said:

More than 1 in 4  20-34 year olds still live with their parents. I think the heavy youth remain vote was more psychological, failure to launch syndrome or delayed adulthood syndrome.

There's something in this. The sense of self-entitlement among that age group is fucking nauseating, the cunts seem to think their parents and grandparents reached the age of sixteen and automatically got given their own house. Now it's their turn, and brexit has robbed them of their place on the property ladder, whenever I've explained to a niece or nephew that only a few generations ago most people never actually owned a home during their lives,  just rented them, they look at me blankly. Spoiled, whining, over cosseted fucking brats, we could do with a cull. 

Guest luke swarm
46 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Stop apologising might be a start

Please accept my apologies for not understanding what the fuck you are on about jiggers.

Guest luke swarm
42 minutes ago, White van man said:

From a business point of view, 90% of predicted global growth is developing markets. The predicted EU growth is tiny. The way other countries are looking at their trade deals with the EU, could put it in decline, especially once we leave as a buyer. 

We lead the way in science, nuclear technology and are one of front runners in artificial intelligence. That Dyson dudes developing electric cars, and some of the stuff he invents amazes even me. 

58 of the current heads of state or government of other countries were educated in the Uk. The only Armageddon Britain will face is running out of adult pampers for the remainers.

I dont know about the rest vannie but as regards science i have some personal experience. My daughters is in a research facility and usually on a two year contract...that has been reduced to 6 months because other european countries dont know if we are coming or going and are not willing to collaborate on long term projects. Her research facility at a big university  is struggling to get the help they used to get and the uk government will not fund them. We have been in the clutches of this austerity regime for so long and i cannot see that it will get any better when we leave. A worrying time.

11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

We did. We sure were great once.

But anyone with a bit of drive, ambition, money or physical strength fucked off to the colonies. If they didn't, they probably died fighting in one of the world wars. 

It's why we've been an irrelevant nation since the late 1940s. Almost everyone left is a fucking specimen, myself included. We're largely the descendants of the people who couldn't bring themselves to explore the world because they were too scared, unsuccessful or boring. 

The sons and daughters of the greatest minds and adventurers became today's Americans, Canadians, Australians, South Africans and the rest. Sure, they're a bunch of total fucking wankers in their own way, and spawned their fair share of thick-as-pigshit citizens, but their women are fitter, their blokes are healthier and they seem happier than we are.

A true manifestation of this process was voting Brexit, where we decided we'd rather stay on old Blighty for good and cement our irrelevance than intermingle with the rest of the world.

The party is over. The last scrawny, toothless, pallid, miserable cunt in a Britain First t-shirt can turn the lights off on the way out.

I believe the best vision of a rose coloured past was in the august pages of Viz, more specifically the Drunken Bakers where the skinny one remembered baking for a street party for the diamond Jubilee. A bunting lined street with dancing and union jacks everywhere. This was juxtaposed against the modern version of rain, a few Muslims stamping on a burning union jack, and abject misery all round. An unusually powerful statement for a lowbrow smut mag, I thought. And there are communities even on this sun kissed island that resonate the same message. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I dont know about the rest vannie but as regards science i have some personal experience. My daughters is in a research facility and usually on a two year contract...that has been reduced to 6 months because other european countries dont know if we are coming or going and are not willing to collaborate on long term projects. Her research facility at a big university  is struggling to get the help they used to get and the uk government will not fund them. We have been in the clutches of this austerity regime for so long and i cannot see that it will get any better when we leave. A worrying time.

Your daughter's a scientist? Has she got a time machine? I've got something I need to do in 1991.

11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

We did. We sure were great once.

But anyone with a bit of drive, ambition, money or physical strength fucked off to the colonies. If they didn't, they probably died fighting in one of the world wars. 

It's why we've been an irrelevant nation since the late 1940s. Almost everyone left is a fucking specimen, myself included. We're largely the descendants of the people who couldn't bring themselves to explore the world because they were too scared, unsuccessful or boring. 

The sons and daughters of the greatest minds and adventurers became today's Americans, Canadians, Australians, South Africans and the rest. Sure, they're a bunch of total fucking wankers in their own way, and spawned their fair share of thick-as-pigshit citizens, but their women are fitter, their blokes are healthier and they seem happier than we are.

A true manifestation of this process was voting Brexit, where we decided we'd rather stay on old Blighty for good and cement our irrelevance than intermingle with the rest of the world.

The party is over. The last scrawny, toothless, pallid, miserable cunt in a Britain First t-shirt can turn the lights off on the way out.

...a rather depressing polemic in keeping with the Stickers tradition of posting the usual banquet of bollox. I can't comment on the "women are fitter" and the assertion that the colonies "seem happier" as these can only be subjective assessments. Here's a PDF file published by the OECD which shows the USA, Australia and New Zealand have higher obesity rates than the UK.  Its no surprise that the land of McDonalds, Coca-Cola and Dunkin' Donuts are top of the list but it may be a surprise that two nations who sell themselves as sport lovers living the life of the great outdoors are fatter than the UK. Finally the whole point of BREXIT is not about refusing to "intermingle with the rest of the world" but to embrace countries outside the EU rather than lock ourselves in the comfort zone of restrictive trade practices dictated and enforced by Brussels. Its worth noting that the rest of the world buy 60% of our exports.

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I hate everyone proper, not just myself. But especially myself. 

it was a bit hyperbolic I’ll admit. But then again, the NHS, the welfare system, London’s prestigious status and free education have all been in decline for some time.  We’re also not unique for any of those things in 2018.

To be English is to win the lottery of life they say. To come over here from the bogs of Ireland is to steal someone else’s ticket. 

errr….. no shortage of those cunts and the plastic cunts they spawned.

There is an irony in all this....

UK plc ventures around the World, stealing, pillaging, raping, indoctrinating doing what it pleases. Now the rest of the World has come to UK plc doing the same fucking thing. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Please accept my apologies for not understanding what the fuck you are on about jiggers.

Erm....yes...ah...indeed!

My comment 'Stop apologising might be a start ' was supposed to be a response at Pen's sage observation 'Self hate is the real issue .. the problem is how to deal with it and the guilt complex that now seems to be embedded.'

Of course, what you all failed to allow for was my chronic and debilitating syphilis affecting my cognitive and motor skills, to the extent I cannot execute a simple 'quote / response' function, without it turning into some fucking Eisteddfod!

It's the price we all have to pay for me being a swordsman of great repute as a youth.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...a rather depressing polemic in keeping with the Stickers tradition of posting the usual banquet of bollox. I can't comment on the "women are fitter" and the assertion that the colonies "seem happier" as these can only be subjective assessments. Here's a PDF file published by the OECD which shows the USA, Australia and New Zealand have higher obesity rates than the UK  Its no surprise that the land of McDonalds, Coca-Cola and Dunkin' Donuts are top of the list but it may be a surprise that two nations who sell themselves as sport lovers living the life of the great outdoors are fatter than the UK. Finally the whole point of BREXIT is not about refusing to "intermingle with the rest of the world" but to embrace countries outside the EU rather than lock ourselves in the comfort zone of restrictive trade practices dictated and enforced by Brussels. Its worth noting that the rest of the world buy 60% of our exports.

An eminently sensible post however you are no doubt a racist Northerner, probably in your dotage, who wouldn't recognise Guacamole if it was smeared all over your whippet (that's not a euphemism BTW) - therefore your opinion is worthless

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...a rather depressing polemic in keeping with the Stickers tradition of posting the usual banquet of bollox. I can't comment on the "women are fitter" and the assertion that the colonies "seem happier" as these can only be subjective assessments. Here's a PDF file published by the OECD which shows the USA, Australia and New Zealand have higher obesity rates than the UK.  Its no surprise that the land of McDonalds, Coca-Cola and Dunkin' Donuts are top of the list but it may be a surprise that two nations who sell themselves as sport lovers living the life of the great outdoors are fatter than the UK. Finally the whole point of BREXIT is not about refusing to "intermingle with the rest of the world" but to embrace countries outside the EU rather than lock ourselves in the comfort zone of restrictive trade practices dictated and enforced by Brussels. Its worth noting that the rest of the world buy 60% of our exports.

It's wrong about Korea .. Kim's weight on its own must push North Korea into the top space for obesity.

15 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

An eminently sensible post however you are no doubt a racist Northerner, probably in your dotage, who wouldn't recognise Guacamole if it was smeared all over your whippet (that's not a euphemism BTW) - therefore your opinion is worthless

That's mushy peas, right? By curious coincidence, marrowfat peas enjoys strong export growth to Japan and Asia. Renowned for its superior quality, British marrowfat peas command a price premium of £400/ton over locally grown produce...

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's mushy peas, right? By curious coincidence, marrowfat peas enjoys strong export growth to Japan and Asia. Renowned for its superior quality, British marrowfat peas command a price premium of £400/ton over locally grown produce...

See, I'd built up this mental picture of you as some Irma Bunt / Miss Trenchbull  figure, finger forever poised over the 'delete' button, ready to deliver a pimp-slap to any miscreant in here.

But you're not are you?

You're Emeritus Professor of Pacific Rim Trading at The London School of Economics and this is just some moonlighting gig you do for shits (particularly shits) and giggles.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
58 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Knacker, I just had to interrupt my well deserved vacation to say that the U.K aint leaving.

Laffin

Wivvers.

Will the French songbirds still be able migrate back and to from France to Britain after Brexit?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

...a rather depressing polemic in keeping with the Stickers tradition of posting the usual banquet of bollox. EXIT is not about refusing to "intermingle with the rest of the world" but to embrace countries outside the EU rather than lock ourselves in the comfort zone of restrictive trade practices dictated and enforced by Brussels. Its worth noting that the rest of the world buy 60% of our exports.

To be honest I knew it was a load old cock as I was writing it, but I was banking on at least 4 likes from it and that’s what counts. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

A rather mundane factoid keeping with the Roops tradition of googling shit facts in a vain attempt to impress a bunch of sad cunts online.