CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scaremongering Brexit bullshit

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's worked - I now regard her as my best friend in the entire world!

FYI, the fountain from the opening credits of Friends isn't in Manhattan. It's not even in New York. It's actually all the way over on the other coast, in Burbank, California, on Warner Brothers' Ranch. 🙂

4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

FYI, the fountain from the opening credits of Friends isn't in Manhattan. It's not even in New York. It's actually all the way over on the other coast, in Burbank, California, on Warner Brothers' Ranch. 🙂

Roops just squirted.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

A rather mundane factoid keeping with the Roops tradition of googling shit facts in a vain attempt to impress a bunch of sad cunts online.

Marrowfat peas are green mature peas that have been allowed to dry out naturally in the field, rather than be harvested whilst still young like the normal garden pea.

Like posting pictures of a mature woman with a tampon string sticking out of their hatchet wound to titilate the more younger male.

I can use Google to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

Marrowfat peas are green mature peas that have been allowed to dry out naturally in the field, rather than be harvested whilst still young like the normal garden pea.

Like posting pictures of a mature woman with a tampon string sticking out of their hatchet wound to titilate the more younger male.

I can use Google to.

If you'd have kept googling snowy, you'd have realised that guacamole has fuck all to do with marrowfat peas and that roops was ripping the northern piss. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, scotty said:

If you'd have kept googling snowy, you'd have realised that guacamole has fuck all to do with marrowfat peas and that roops was ripping the northern piss. 

I love Guacamole, In the midlands, its considered an excellent accompaniment to fish and chips, try adding a large pickled onion garnish to really unlock its full flavour. mmmm 

Guest White van man
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I dont know about the rest vannie but as regards science i have some personal experience. My daughters is in a research facility and usually on a two year contract...that has been reduced to 6 months because other european countries dont know if we are coming or going and are not willing to collaborate on long term projects. Her research facility at a big university  is struggling to get the help they used to get and the uk government will not fund them. We have been in the clutches of this austerity regime for so long and i cannot see that it will get any better when we leave. A worrying time.

Austerity is due to the financial crash of 2008. Nothing at all to do with brexit. I would prefer we squared the books and not leave it to future generations, although i agree with science investments. Some of these are funded by getting a percentage of the money back we give to the EU. We haven't left yet, so this has been carrying on as normal. The government has said these projects will still be paid for, plus agriculture will still receive subsidies, although Gove has said they may have to start doing a bit of work for it, rather than being paid for being land owners.

16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I love Guacamole, In the midlands, its considered an excellent accompaniment to fish and chips, try adding a large pickled onion garnish to really unlock its full flavour. mmmm 

Tessy has so far offered 2 billion a year  to be included in any future scientific research programmes. .nobody has called back so far. .UK were paying 10 billion before rebates 

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
32 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tessy has so far offered 2 billion a year  to be included in any future scientific research programmes. .nobody has called back so far. .UK were paying 10 billion before rebates 

Panzerknacker 

Yes, there can still be mutual cooperation on some stuff and Britain pays its way. Don't panic panzy baby, we're still playing the good guy. If yous carry on playing the fool, we've got a few aces up our sleeves still. See how Merkle likes 130 ton of plutonium dumped on her front door. We're reprocessing it for germany. It will take 20-25 years for her to build a reprocessing plant, and shes got roughly 23 days. Legally will have to be returned to the country of origin if no Euatom deal is signed. How much will Germany pay us to keep that?

Guest luke swarm
40 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

My daughter has completed her PhD but some of her contemporises still have some years to complete, some of them have been told that they may not be funded as the projects they are involved in face financial curtailment.

Also when my daughter goes to science conferences abroad, where as before they received full participation and could easily collaborate in international science projects, now the uncertainty that the UK may well pull out of this tight knit community is causing some research teams to side line the UK teams. I don't think the full implications of Brexit have been thought through, I dare say we will survive and even prosper in the long term but there will be casualties.  

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She's adopted, then?

in mitigation of this anomaly, may I say that my son is as thick as finely minced mince and favours a baseball cap as everyday attire

Guest Erroreptile404
6 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

To be honest I knew it was a load old cock as I was writing it, but I was banking on at least 4 likes from it and that’s what counts. 

OOoh watch out everyone william tiny dick spackers had one too many cans of carling last night and thought he was hard. Faggot.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

To be honest I knew it was a load old cock as I was writing it, but I was banking on at least 4 likes from it and that’s what counts. 

You know all about loads of old cock, you get them slung up your stretched out shitpipe every day when you're out cottaging. Queer bastard.

5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

OOoh watch out everyone william tiny dick spackers had one too many cans of carling last night and thought he was hard. Faggot.

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You know all about loads of old cock, you get them slung up your stretched out shitpipe every day when you're out cottaging. Queer bastard.

Good to see you’re not getting wound up and replying to the same comment twice in 5 minutes, with more of your cock-obsessed drivel.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

that's the spirit Reptile, go in hard and strong with a "you are a homosexual post"  lets see Bill dodge this vicious double quote onslaught.   

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Good to see you’re not getting wound up and replying to the same comment twice in 5 minutes, with more of your cock-obsessed drivel.

LOL@ you having your bitch boyfriend spackers fight your battle for you, wanker.

1 hour ago, White van man said:

Yes, there can still be mutual cooperation on some stuff and Britain pays its way. Don't panic panzy baby, we're still playing the good guy. If yous carry on playing the fool, we've got a few aces up our sleeves still. See how Merkle likes 130 ton of plutonium dumped on her front door. We're reprocessing it for germany. It will take 20-25 years for her to build a reprocessing plant, and shes got roughly 23 days. Legally will have to be returned to the country of origin if no Euatom deal is signed. How much will Germany pay us to keep that?

I'd imagine by year two of the great retreat you'll take anything the good Frau will toss ya and be grateful for it 

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd imagine by year two of the great retreat you'll take anything the good Frau will toss ya and be grateful for it 

Panzerknacker 

The only thing she'll be tossing in 2 years time is Turks.

Guest Erroreptile404
22 minutes ago, Ape said:

What battle is that? I’m not in any battle - just got bored last night and poked an idiot. Looks like I struck lucky.

What happened is you tried to start something then had little billy fight for you. Pathetic. Fuck off.

2 hours ago, White van man said:

Unless ya sign a deal with the frogs stuffs not going anywhere except a lay by for quite a while ..the native beards mite take it off your hands though 

Panzerknacker