CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scaremongering Brexit bullshit

Guest Erroreptile404

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What happened is you tried to start something then had little billy fight for you. Pathetic. Fuck off.

I made a light hearted joke about your fucking dreadful Jude Law post, and you went in with both feet, you touchy little prick. I didn’t try to start anything, but I will take great pleasure in mocking your cretinous posts from now on.

Now, fuck off.

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What happened is you tried to start something then had little billy fight for you. Pathetic. Fuck off.

2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

LOL@ you having your bitch boyfriend spackers fight your battle for you, wanker.

Even a seasoned pro like LCS would struggle to give you a prostate examination at the moment, Reptile. Relax. Someone... someone calm and easygoing and laid-back who is completely unaffected despite being outclassed time and again might offer their assistance. Pansy?

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

You’re giving the soppy cunt far too much credit. A life of cleaning toilets and servitude awaits the remedial sap. 

@EreptileDysfunction, you’re done here. 

His account will be erased before Germany win the World Cup, mark my words. 

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Nothing that concerns you. Fuck off. 

I was asking the organ grinder .. not his monkey so get fucked.

4 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

OOoh watch out everyone william tiny dick spackers had one too many cans of carling last night and thought he was hard. Faggot.

You have three choices, fuckwit;

1. Get funny.

2. Go through puberty.

3. Get fucked.

One might happen one day. Have a guess which one. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Nothing like pen, Bertie and reptile doing their 3 Stooges but not fucking funny routine to derail a thread. Fuck off the lot of you. Reptile especially. 

I think this nom was fucked the moment ED put spastic finger to keyboard and accidentally hit the ‘start new topic’ button, before feverishly bashing out a conversation he overheard during his GCSE General Studies class. 

What a cunt. 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2018 at 9:56 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

We did. We sure were great once.

But anyone with a bit of drive, ambition, money or physical strength fucked off to the colonies. If they didn't, they probably died fighting in one of the world wars. 

It's why we've been an irrelevant nation since the late 1940s. Almost everyone left is a fucking specimen, myself included. We're largely the descendants of the people who couldn't bring themselves to explore the world because they were too scared, unsuccessful or boring. 

The sons and daughters of the greatest minds and adventurers became today's Americans, Canadians, Australians, South Africans and the rest. Sure, they're a bunch of total fucking wankers in their own way, and spawned their fair share of thick-as-pigshit citizens, but their women are fitter, their blokes are healthier and they seem happier than we are.

A true manifestation of this process was voting Brexit, where we decided we'd rather stay on old Blighty for good and cement our irrelevance than intermingle with the rest of the world.

The party is over. The last scrawny, toothless, pallid, miserable cunt in a Britain First t-shirt can turn the lights off on the way out.

Stickers you are a cunt.   There will be a New England...Scotland and the didycoys can go fuck and shoot themselves in that order when we grant them independence.  Wales can do what it likes, who gives a fuck.

the New England will be fitter and stronger without the shackles of the sweaty jocks, the smarmy French and ze Germans taking our money.

i think your vision of past glories and nothing since 1940 is utter shit.   What about Concorde, satalites, nuclear power, the fucking internet....all things England were at the forefront of you fucking dick.

you like many of you snowflake generation have been brought up in schools where is ok to fail, everyone should get a medal for being shit and where we are supposed to be shit at everything and apologies to anyone from the commonwealth for once being their masters.

we have all of the formula one teams based in this country, we have the best football league, we have the best royal family, complete with little black princess, we have the best society if we could sort out the scum the black and the Irish didycoys, we have the best jet engines that power the modern marvel of cheap flights, we have free healthcare, we have free schools, we have elections without tanks on the streets, we have the right to fuck a man in the arse should we ever get curious like Ape, we have unbiased news when Laura Kuntssberg is on holiday, we have big white cliffs and 23 miles of water between us and the French.......there are so many wonderful things to be joyous about.  So celebrate them.

otherwise fuck off to the Ukraine and see what you are missing you fucking thick ill informed cunt.

brexit will have its problems but in the long term is a good thing.

Guest White van man
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Stickers you are a cunt.   There will be a New England...Scotland and the didycoys can go fuck and shoot themselves in that order when we grant them independence.  Wales can do what it likes, who gives a fuck.

the New England will be fitter and stronger without the shackles of the sweaty jocks, the smarmy French and ze Germans taking our money.

i think your vision of past glories and nothing since 1940 is utter shit.   What about Concorde, satalites, nuclear power, the fucking internet....all things England were at the forefront of you fucking dick.

you like many of you snowflake generation have been brought up in schools where is ok to fail, everyone should get a medal for being shit and where we are supposed to be shit at everything and apologies to anyone from the commonwealth for once being their masters.

we have all of the formula one teams based in this country, we have the best football league, we have the best royal family, complete with little black princess, we have the best society if we could sort out the scum the black and the Irish didycoys, we have the best jet engines that power the modern marvel of cheap flights, we have free healthcare, we have free schools, we have elections without tanks on the streets, we have the right to fuck a man in the arse should we ever get curious like Ape, we have unbiased news when Laura Kuntssberg is on holiday, we have big white cliffs and 23 miles of water between us and the French.......there are so many wonderful things to be joyous about.  So celebrate them.

otherwise fuck off to the Ukraine and see what you are missing you fucking thick ill informed cunt.

I think if we could get another world cup win under our belt it will boost morale. But make the foreigners hate us even more.

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s the little details you add to your posts, such as the ones highlighted above, that render you a thick, racist wanker in the eyes all sentient beings.

2 hours ago, White van man said:

I think if we could get another world cup win under our belt it will boost morale. But make the foreigners hate us even more.

Mm..you'll probably never win another eurovision either. .therein lies the real cost of brexit 

Panzerknacker 

17 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..you'll probably never win another eurovision either. .therein lies the real cost of brexit 

Panzerknacker 

I can honestly say that the only moment of any interest for me in the eurovision song contest was Cheryl Baker having her skirt ripped off. 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

we have the best royal family, complete with little black princess,

I once had a Leyland Princess and she was brown.

Guest Alfie Noakes
30 minutes ago, Penelope said:

I once had a Leyland Princess and she was brown.

They were all brown 2 months out of the show room and in the rain.