CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scaremongering Brexit bullshit

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest White van man
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

you must hook us more often WVM, we really enjoyed the experience and the way you pretended to almost have a nervous breakdown was s simply masterful move, yes it was a acted out almost like the real thing especially the realistic blubbing . Its a good job you did not land the cop de grace and thanks for sparing us all from your superior kung fu.

I've got a bulldog bobby tattoo. I wasn't going to lie. I could have easily just said no. Yous answered to that before I addressed the topic. The true scale will come out. I felt no need to humiliate you all. I do have proof. Trust me. Let it go. We can discuss it in 12 months time when all the current court cases conclude.

27 minutes ago, White van man said:

I've got a bulldog bobby tattoo. I wasn't going to lie........We can discuss it in 12 months time when all the current court cases conclude.

After this shit, and the love island nonsense, I’d be surprised if you were here in 12 weeks. 

Idiot. 

Guest White van man
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

After this shit, and the love island nonsense, I’d be surprised if you were here in 12 weeks. 

Idiot. 

I don't think the youth knew what they were voting for.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, White van man said:

I don't think the youth knew what they were voting for.

I think the fact that you had this clip in your computer speaks reams, don't tell us that one of your kids must have downloaded it, I can forgive rampant rabid right wing ramblings, made up stats and a pathological hatred of Pakistanis, but this, Its a step too far WVM. The tattoo on your arm should be torn off along with your arm for this heinous act of gay mincing patronage. 

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think the fact that you had this clip in your computer speaks reams, don't tell us that one of your kids must have downloaded it, I can forgive rampant rabid right wing ramblings, made up stats and a pathological hatred of Pakistanis, but this, Its a step too far WVM. The tattoo on your arm should be torn off along with your arm for this heinous act of gay mincing patronage. 

I just you tubed it. And no i don't like the culture of Pakistan. No normal person would.

21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

To be fair to WVM, the clip does highlight the fickle, ridiculous nature of modern society, the sad fact is, that these thick as shit orange slags, will probably have financially secure futures off the back of this shit. Even after the programme is forgotten, the retard driven media will continue to keep them famous, slapping them across the front pages every time one of them gets pregnant or shags an equally thick, image obsessed bloke. It sickens the soul to think that some of the greatest scientific and creative minds in history, died penniless, Nikola Tesla and Edgar Allan Poe to name 2, yet these despicable, retarded fucking skanks can make fortunes by showing their cunt whilst getting out of a taxi.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I've seen a lot of fat working class girls recently Luke. 10 or 11 years old with very thick lensed glasses. Considering the advances in optometry, to still see lenses thick, the wearers must be hugely retarded. They probably have TB as well and should be culled don't you think?

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

I've seen a lot of fat working class girls recently Luke. 10 or 11 years old with very thick lensed glasses. Considering the advances in optometry, to still see lenses thick, the wearers must be hugely retarded. They probably have TB as well and should be culled don't you think?

I thought that court ordered you not to hang about outside the girls junior school ever again Ratty, you sure its wise to disobey.  

Just now, luke swarm said:

I thought that court ordered you not to hang about outside the girls junior school ever again Ratty, you sure its wise to disobey.  

He was told by the tour guides at Auschwitz that wanking in the gas chambers was unacceptable too, but that didn't stop him.

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

Perhaps if you wore thick lensed glasses yourself, Herr Oberst, you might not have to write in such large letters. Your retardation is, of course, beyond dispute. As for TB......we live in hope.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was told by the tour guides at Auschwitz that wanking in the gas chambers was unacceptable too, but that didn't stop him.

impossible, Mr Rat denies the existence of gas chambers at Auschwitz Eric as its all a giant Jewish hoax, I think he may have just become overcome with emotion when he saw the Arbite Mach Frie  sign and lashed one out in homage of his hero Mr Himmler. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

Yeah but don't forget Luke, I am a huge cock now.

Sadly Ratty, you are getting bigger all the time.

2 hours ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

They're that thick they can probably read your mind. 

20 hours ago, luke swarm said:

impossible, Mr Rat denies the existence of gas chambers at Auschwitz Eric as its all a giant Jewish hoax, I think he may have just become overcome with emotion when he saw the Arbite Mach Frie  sign and lashed one out in homage of his hero Mr Himmler. 

He may well deny the hoaxocaust, but once he's made it through the iron gates and made his way into the shower blocks, the feel of the cold deathly concrete and the musty residual aroma of 70 year old zyklon-b, causes him to lose all control and frantically begin touching himself, as the horrified descendents of those long passed look on, sobbing and wailing, which encourages him greatly.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2018 at 8:14 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Um, we did enter the ERM and rather famously dropped out on "Black Wednesday", a tumultuous event that perhaps has escaped your attention. Whilst you're here, I would be grateful if you could supply the name of the business that has seen fit to pay you a salary in excess of £200,000 p.a. as I sense an opportunity to take them to the cleaners it could be advantageous for both our respective employers to enter into a business arrangement to the mutual benefit of all concerned.

Ok...we failed to enter the ERM successfully.  The point is though that Black  Wednesday should now be given as a fucking holiday in celebration. Agreed?   

No rascist use of the word black there!