CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that name their cars

Neil

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

Usually women and usually some awful old name like Gertrude or Mabel.Its not a person you fuckwit and the only name a car needs is 'cunt' especially if it breaks down.

You might have added "old bints" because lo and behold Pen was the first responder.

Guest White van man
9 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Poor Sophie .. the bastard who bought wanted her for scrappage  :(

Pity you weren't still in it when it got crushed.

Guest Lady Penelope
53 minutes ago, Neil said:

Usually women and usually some awful old name like Gertrude or Mabel.Its not a person you fuckwit and the only name a car needs is 'cunt' especially if it breaks down.

Excellent nom by the way.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I'd wager that you call your Bedford Rascal rape mobile "Ted Bundy".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

That sinking feeling when stickers already did your nom better, why don’t you nominate that instead?

2015 Bill FFs!!....that was ages ago,you know,when you used to be funny

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
44 minutes ago, Neil said:

Now I’m not just funny, I’m fucking hilarious. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

William dick lickers drives a pink Fiat cappuccino with his purse and tampons in the glove compartment.

Cutting stuff. 

Guest Hector
10 hours ago, Neil said:

I name my cars after the three letters on the number plate. My car of late is called Neil – Fucking Arse Wipe.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Neil said:

Fucking hell, Neil!  You got a like from Roops on that one!  She's like Ratty when it comes to dishing out likes!

Good work. 

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking hell, Neil!  You got a like from Roops on that one!  She's like Ratty when it comes to dishing out likes!

Good work. 

That didn't apply to Hector though did it? The miserable fucker

17 minutes ago, Hector said:

I name my cars after the three letters on the number plate. My car of late is called Neil – Fucking Arse Wipe.

Ah,so the nom is about people who name their cars being cunts and you've named yours.....nuff said

29 minutes ago, Hector said:

You've made the schoolboy error of revealing nearly half of your car registration whilst Bawsey is logged on.

By 4am you're going to be face down on the banks of Loch Ness, the remaining melancholic shreds of your arsehole disconsolately flapping in the wind.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, Neil said:

we have two cars, one has been named the shit Fiesta and the other one is fondly known as the wife's car.    

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, Neil said:

Much better described than the half wit that nommed it before.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

"KITT open the fucking boot you electronic piece of crap, I've got a bag full of Farm Foods crispy pancakes" said the Hoff.

3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

"KITT open the fucking boot you electronic piece of crap, I've got a bag full of Farm Foods crispy pancakes" said the Hoff.

I can imagine you having a similar conversation with your mobility scooter. Prostrate on the floor, drenched in your own piss and endlessly begging it to immediately take you to the nearest Wetherspoons.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
50 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

we have two cars, one has been named the shit Fiesta and the other one is fondly known as the wife's car.    

Does she drive both?  Naming could be much easier if she does....Total Loss the first and second.