CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who post stories just to stir up shit

Snowy

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Kick rocks, Walter.

There are a handful of punters who present difficulties when sparring but I have to say I filed you in the folder marked, "Deluded & Dumb (a special kind of)" soon after you joined. Sparring with you is like letting off both barrels at a lame duck floating six feet away. 

You keep missing though !  Lousy shot Mrs Gullable 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes.....well done. Taken you 4 years but you finally got there.  Now fuck off.

Like.

8 hours ago, Ape said:

You don’t really understand sarcasm, do you?

No Ape I do...it’s funny I get it.  I actually like you. If it wasn’t for you and your continuous reactions to everything then it would be dead on here and I would only have Bubba as my play thing.  Roops doesn’t count anymore, she’s Welsh and our luv interest ended badly when she realized Iam really way out of her league.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You keep missing though !  Lousy shot Mrs Gullable 

I understand your petulance - you've been outed as a fantasist and compound your delusions by excusing your obtuseness as an act in order to "stir the pot". You're not the first punter gullible enough to think people buy your nonsense and you wont be the last. The truth is you are just another moron who spews out badly regurgitated tabloid op-eds. Self-deluded doesn't even begin to describe your state of mind.

20 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I understand your petulance - you've been outed as a fantasist and compound your delusions by excusing your obtuseness as an act in order to "stir the pot". You're not the first punter gullible enough to think people buy your nonsense and you wont be the last. The truth is you are just another moron who spews out badly regurgitated tabloid op-eds. Self-deluded doesn't even begin to describe your state of mind.

Deluded about what? Can you list your ILL conceived concerns please.  I live in the Cotswolds...fact.  I get paid enough to support such a lifestyle in such a location....fact.  Iam originally from Manchester...fact.  Yes iam a man city season ticket holder for 20 years which some find impossible to think I may be able to drive 145 miles and stop over in a nice hotel on match day as impossible...but fact.  I work in property and yes the business has just been sold for a few hundred million.... fact.    Iam a cunt on here to stir it up for a laugh...fact.    Iam a massive fucking rascist....not really true as my Mrs is not good Queen Bess....but she hates browns and noirs as much as anyone who has had bad life experiences with them as neighbors. I drive a nice car...fact.   You are mostly little student snowflake types on here with no idea about the world beyond Google facts.... fact.   You all have shit jobs or GCSEs to look forward to ...fact.   I don’t know where you fit into all this... clearly educated...pseudo intellectual....job unknown...maybe a teacher by the shit stance on life you take.  Self important type who spends all day down talking to a class of 11 year olds who grow to hate you as the year goes bye.  Maybe?    Iam also interested in your delusions of grandeur on here Herr Administrator. 

13 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Deluded about what? Can you list your ILL conceived concerns please.  I live in the Cotswolds...fact.  I get paid enough to support such a lifestyle in such a location....fact.  Iam originally from Manchester...fact.  Yes iam a man city season ticket holder for 20 years which some find impossible to think I may be able to drive 145 miles and stop over in a nice hotel on match day as impossible...but fact.  I work in property and yes the business has just been sold for a few hundred million.... fact.    Iam a cunt on here to stir it up for a laugh...fact.    Iam a massive fucking rascist....not really true as my Mrs is not good Queen Bess....but she hates browns and noirs as much as anyone who has had bad life experiences with them as neighbors. I drive a nice car...fact.   You are mostly little student snowflake types on here with no idea about the world beyond Google facts.... fact.   You all have shit jobs or GCSEs to look forward to ...fact.   I don’t know where you fit into all this... clearly educated...pseudo intellectual....job unknown...maybe a teacher by the shit stance on life you take.  Self important type who spends all day down talking to a class of 11 year olds who grow to hate you as the year goes bye.  Maybe?    Iam also interested in your delusions of grandeur on here Herr Administrator. 

Rattled little thicko gobshite. 

Fuck off. 

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Rattled little thicko gobshite. 

Fuck off. 

Bubba....no need to get jealous.   Stop Trolling me, apparently Roops says we can’t be cunts to each other on here.  Mums net rules and all that.  Sorry I can’t play anymore.  

44 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

The main thing you’re deluding yourself about is that nobody, and I do mean nobody, gives a flying fuck about any of what you purport to be. The only “fact” within this series of unproven claims is that you are indeed a massive fucking racist. Was it your business that sold for a few hundred million?

Guest judgetwi
54 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I could go through all your spelling mistakes Mr Bigtime but, fortunately, I know they are all deliberate just to make me look a cunt. One day I hope to be a right Cleverbollocks like you.

I’m already much richer than yo’ by the way. Much, much richer than yo’.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The only thing I can believe out of all of this nonsense is that you're from Manchester. You display all the hallmarks of a thick as fuck, barely educated, northern racist wanker. Only a classless pauper cunt with rickets thinks that living in the Cotswolds is impressive or something to aspire to.

Instead of staring out of the pig-skin window of your back-to-back hovel and daydreaming about chinky wives and Ferraris, why don't you go out and get yourself a proper fucking job?

You shelf stacking night-shift wanker.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Are these proper facts, or Wintertide facts?

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Spectacular. You strike me as an immensely proud owner of a pristine Vauxhall Signum loaded with contract floor cleaning machinery. I suspect you work your arse off but forget the £300 million BS. Happy Father's day!

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Spectacular. You strike me as an immensely proud owner of a pristine Vauxhall Signum loaded with contract floor cleaning machinery. I suspect you work your arse off but forget the £300 million BS. Happy Father's day!

Yes, but did you know he lives in the Cotswolds?

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Spectacular. You strike me as an immensely proud owner of a pristine Vauxhall Signum

Souped up Vauxhall Chevette actually.

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You can have a like for this, MC. While you're clearly wanting in many areas, chiefly intelligence and modesty, you have no fear when posting. It's refreshing to see such a heartfelt mountain of shite from one of the site's leading gorillas. If you're racist, or what others deem as being so, they have the right to choose not to listen to your comments. While using phrases such as 'but she hates browns and noirs as much as anyone who has had bad life experiences with them' will undoubtedly cause offense, those offended do not have the right to restrict someone else's freedom of speech in the process.

For your benefit, I think Roops realises this. While she has many faults, her taming of some of your remarkable comments in the past, on a website unique enough to provide you a platform to spew your shite, has probably prevented more interest from others who might wish to make an example of you – and this place. From your perspective, she's worthy of a little more respect.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You can have a like for this, MC. While you're clearly wanting in many areas, chiefly intelligence and modesty, you have no fear when posting. It's refreshing to see such a heartfelt mountain of shite from one of the site's leading gorillas. If you're racist, or what others deem as being so, they have the right to choose not to listen to your comments. While using phrases such as 'but she hates browns and noirs as much as anyone who has had bad life experiences with them' will undoubtedly cause offense, those offended do not have the right to restrict someone else's freedom of speech in the process.

For your benefit, I think Roops realises this. While she has many faults, her taming of some of your remarkable comments in the past, on a website unique enough to provide you a platform to spew your shite, has probably prevented more interest from others who might wish to make an example of you – and this place. From your perspective, she's worthy of a little more respect.

I imagine you lost him at the abbreviation 'MC'. 

Guest Lady Penelope
17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I work in property and yes the business has just been sold for a few hundred million.... fact. 

Successful property developers tend to be totally devoid of a conscience, racist, entirely devoid of principle, dull and incredibly thick .. MC  fits the stereotype perfectly.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Penelope said:

Successful property developers tend to be totally devoid of a conscience, racist, entirely devoid of principle, dull and incredibly thick .. MC  fits the stereotype perfectly.

MC probably also has a Great Dane called "Rinka".

8 hours ago, Penelope said:

Part of the holy trinity of charlatan chicanery, alongside their brothers in arms, conveyancers and estate agents. Absolutely fucking despicable human beings.

Yellow tie wearing, Battlestar Galactica loving, fat fucking cunts.

Edited by Decimus
Release the Quince
  • Like 2