CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who post stories just to stir up shit

Snowy

On 6/17/2018 at 3:35 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Deluded about what? Can you list your ILL conceived concerns please.  I live in the Cotswolds...fact.  I get paid enough to support such a lifestyle in such a location....fact.  Iam originally from Manchester...fact.  Yes iam a man city season ticket holder for 20 years which some find impossible to think I may be able to drive 145 miles and stop over in a nice hotel on match day as impossible...but fact.  I work in property and yes the business has just been sold for a few hundred million.... fact.    Iam a cunt on here to stir it up for a laugh...fact.    Iam a massive fucking rascist....not really true as my Mrs is not good Queen Bess....but she hates browns and noirs as much as anyone who has had bad life experiences with them as neighbors. I drive a nice car...fact.   You are mostly little student snowflake types on here with no idea about the world beyond Google facts.... fact.   You all have shit jobs or GCSEs to look forward to ...fact.   I don’t know where you fit into all this... clearly educated...pseudo intellectual....job unknown...maybe a teacher by the shit stance on life you take.  Self important type who spends all day down talking to a class of 11 year olds who grow to hate you as the year goes bye.  Maybe?    Iam also interested in your delusions of grandeur on here Herr Administrator. 

The fact that you stated that you work in property seals the deal for me. Any of the other presumptive effluent that flows from your braying fucking trap is just icing on the cake.  You make your living (if indeed this is true - your track record of utter bullshit is impressively long and varied) by selling something that you have no input into the value of and make your money, leech like, from the good business decisions of others. And to state this like a badge of honour marks you as an absolute beacon of arseholery. You are the biggest cunt on here, by far. Not a funny cunt, not an interesting cunt, not even a strange cunt. 

Just a cunt.

• Like 5

Guest Lady Penelope
47 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

The fact that you stated that you work in property seals the deal for me. Any of the other presumptive effluent that flows from your braying fucking trap is just icing on the cake.  You make your living (if indeed this is true - your track record of utter bullshit is impressively long and varied) by selling something that you have no input into the value of and make your money, leech like, from the good business decisions of others. And to state this like a badge of honour marks you as an absolute beacon of arseholery. You are the biggest cunt on here, by far. Not a funny cunt, not an interesting cunt, not even a strange cunt. 

Just a cunt.

What MC has failed to mention is that he is a pikey. One such pikey family bought an old villa not far from me. From what we know of them most of them can hardly read or write but they have various rackets going with a line of neatly signwritten fairly new sprinter vans one showing that they fit gates and fences, another one security cameras, another one double glazing and of course a pickup truck that is signed for drives and paving. All have different mobile numbers and email addresses but with a common landline number. Doubtless there is a similar line-up outside MCs "cotswolds mansion".

On 6/18/2018 at 9:13 AM, southerncunt said:

Just a cunt.

Oohhhh so working in property as part of the construction element is not worthy is it. Iam aleech when I actually creat something. Strange !  I think you are a fucking thick cunt.  Now go to you Comprehnsive School careers teacher and ask them if you can come on. Work placement with me. I will show you how we mix concrete, Put lots in your wellness and throw you in the Thames.   Iam a norther construction bloke, not one of those ruddy faced agent types, you fucking dick. Read before you write. Better still ask permission from an adult to speak first.   Denied.

On 6/17/2018 at 1:21 PM, Wolfie said:

You can have a like for this, MC. While you're clearly wanting in many areas, chiefly intelligence and modesty, you have no fear when posting. It's refreshing to see such a heartfelt mountain of shite from one of the site's leading gorillas. If you're racist, or what others deem as being so, they have the right to choose not to listen to your comments. While using phrases such as 'but she hates browns and noirs as much as anyone who has had bad life experiences with them' will undoubtedly cause offense, those offended do not have the right to restrict someone else's freedom of speech in the process.

For your benefit, I think Roops realises this. While she has many faults, her taming of some of your remarkable comments in the past, on a website unique enough to provide you a platform to spew your shite, has probably prevented more interest from others who might wish to make an example of you – and this place. From your perspective, she's worthy of a little more respect.

I do actually like Roops she has obvious qualities and something of a calming affect on me like a nurse with a cool hand who administers lethal injections.  

On 6/17/2018 at 10:24 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Spectacular. You strike me as an immensely proud owner of a pristine Vauxhall Signum loaded with contract floor cleaning machinery. I suspect you work your arse off but forget the £300 million BS. Happy Father's day!

Thanks Roops.  If it didn’t break all the rules, I’d gladly send you a picture of my P11D, my car parked on my driveway with my Cotswold stone house in the background and me with my cock out and the words “I must be a deluded man to think I could actually live a reasonable lifestyle being from such a humble northern background. How dare I actually make some money and how dare I not be a white van man, when you have clearly not got two fucking pennies to rub together, but then again why would you, you are fucking Welsh” written in black marker pen down my penis. “Hugs and kisses monumental cunt” .

You are so desperate for it to be untrue, its like you are one of those awful secondary school teachers who think that life owes THEM a living and that THEY are intellectuals. When all they do is talk to children all day about things they don’t really need to ever know or reference again the minute they have left school.  Who gives a fuck about the history of William Pitt the younger, or Brandenburg Prussia in the 1800s?  You are desperately unhappy at the fact a-northern monkey out earns you at the rate of about £180k per year.  That’s giving you a teachers allowance of over 30k for being the biggest cunt in the history department.  Suck it up my lovely.

p.s  funny how you have never offered up a reply on what you do for a job  Anything?  Or does the above hit too close to home.

On 6/17/2018 at 9:03 AM, Decimus said:

The only thing I can believe out of all of this nonsense is that you're from Manchester. You display all the hallmarks of a thick as fuck, barely educated, northern racist wanker. Only a classless pauper cunt with rickets thinks that living in the Cotswolds is impressive or something to aspire to.

Instead of staring out of the pig-skin window of your back-to-back hovel and daydreaming about chinky wives and Ferraris, why don't you go out and get yourself a proper fucking job?

You shelf stacking night-shift wanker.

Have you done your homework yet?  Or has it been a night of playing Fortnight? Then a wank.

You are clearly a very poor observer of details and simply don’t pick up on the bigger picture.  You mindlessly follow what you think the pack are saying without questioning, could this guy be for real?  It’s to consistently rich a story to be not.   But your youth doesn’t see that. So you just shout out a load of shit that makes you feel one of the gang.

Who  fucking cares what you think. They all think you are a Cunt.  And so do I.

On 6/17/2018 at 7:34 AM, judgetwi said:

I could go through all your spelling mistakes Mr Bigtime but, fortunately, I know they are all deliberate just to make me look a cunt. One day I hope to be a right Cleverbollocks like you.

I’m already much richer than yo’ by the way. Much, much richer than yo’.

I think yow are not ....and that Iam considerably richer than yow.  How many successful property companies have you single handedly built up in the West Midlands.

Harry Enfield of course dear chap.

On 6/17/2018 at 7:33 AM, Ape said:

The main thing you’re deluding yourself about is that nobody, and I do mean nobody, gives a flying fuck about any of what you purport to be. The only “fact” within this series of unproven claims is that you are indeed a massive fucking racist. Was it your business that sold for a few hundred million?

Ape...glad you have finally turned up. Fashionably late of course, but to be expected dear chap.  Let’s start at the beginning shall we.   The interest in my personal details is from many quarters on here, not myself being deluded. It’s more like people not wanting me to be real and actually being successful and out stripping their meager earning buy a country mile.  I know it fucking grinds people, so iam having a little play with it as a topic for a while. It is all true by the way, so please don’t fall for the pack mentality of being an 18 year old not knowing how the world works and how some people do actually have money and we don’t all live in mummy and daddies house and have homework to hand in tomorrow.

Do you understand all that, did I go slowly enough for you ?   

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Thanks Roops.  If it didn’t break all the rules, I’d gladly send you a picture of my P11D, my car parked on my driveway with my Cotswold stone house in the background and me with my cock out and the words “I must be a deluded man to think I could actually live a reasonable lifestyle being from such a humble northern background. How dare I actually make some money and how dare I not be a white van man, when you have clearly not got two fucking pennies to rub together, but then again why would you, you are fucking Welsh” written in black marker pen down my penis. “Hugs and kisses monumental cunt” .

You are so desperate for it to be untrue, its like you are one of those awful secondary school teachers who think that life owes THEM a living and that THEY are intellectuals. When all they do is talk to children all day about things they don’t really need to ever know or reference again the minute they have left school.  Who gives a fuck about the history of William Pitt the younger, or Brandenburg Prussia in the 1800s?  You are desperately unhappy at the fact a-northern monkey out earns you at the rate of about £180k per year.  That’s giving you a teachers allowance of over 30k for being the biggest cunt in the history department.  Suck it up my lovely.

p.s  funny how you have never offered up a reply on what you do for a job  Anything?  Or does the above hit too close to home.

Hey, what you send me via PM is no one else's business...

Whilst I have no wish to further stir the pot of your abject humiliation Walter, its clear that you are not aware the P11D isn't going to corroborate your income irrespective as to whether you out earn me by £18 or £180k p/a as the document is only a schedule of benefits in kind received or paid on behalf of an employee. You may of course declare this as a deliberate error on your part.

Help me out here...I have to provide insight to my employers on two issues and I feel a man of your experience and knowledge might prove useful. I was wondering what should a canny property mogul/developer do to mitigate cash-flow issues arising from proposed changes to Section 55a currently before parliament? OR, if you are the "clever cunt" that you say you are, I am keen to know to what extent did the amortisation of development costs play in the downfall of Carillion?

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Oohhhh so working in property as part of the construction element is not worthy is it. Iam aleech when I actually creat something. Strange !  I think you are a fucking thick cunt.  Now go to you Comprehnsive School careers teacher and ask them if you can come on. Work placement with me. I will show you how we mix concrete, Put lots in your wellness and throw you in the Thames.   Iam a norther construction bloke, not one of those ruddy faced agent types, you fucking dick. Read before you write. Better still ask permission from an adult to speak first.   Denied.

I was wondering which of the Village People you were. Thanks for clearing it up. 

If you could just proof read your posts before you decide to put them up for the amusement and pity of all of us then that would be great. You spectacularly thick fuckwit. I've wiped more intelligent life onto a sheet of bogroll. Go back to playing Jenga at your sheltered workshop for the genetically backward.

@Monumental cunt, at the risk of breaking the internet by quoting each and every one of your godawful drunken posts, I’d just like to thank you. 

You truly are the most unintentionally entertaining character I’ve ever seen on the corner, and, reading your posts first thing helps me with my morning shit. Im sure there’s a correlation somewhere.

Cheers. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ape...glad you have finally turned up. Fashionably late of course, but to be expected dear chap.  Let’s start at the beginning shall we.   The interest in my personal details is from many quarters on here, not myself being deluded. It’s more like people not wanting me to be real and actually being successful and out stripping their meager earning buy a country mile.  I know it fucking grinds people, so iam having a little play with it as a topic for a while. It is all true by the way, so please don’t fall for the pack mentality of being an 18 year old not knowing how the world works and how some people do actually have money and we don’t all live in mummy and daddies house and have homework to hand in tomorrow.

Do you understand all that, did I go slowly enough for you ?   

You are so desperate to be believed it’s fucking laughable. Only an idiot would even mention such things on a site like CC. What you do, what you earn, where you live and what your house is made of (Cotswold stone, naturally) is of no interest to anyone on here. But if you insist on continually braying about them, expect people to continually take the piss. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I feel corner history is being made right before our eyes.

Monumental, how many bedrooms does your council house have?

Two, one for him and the chinky delivery driver he kidnapped five years ago, and the other for his vast back catalogue collection of Lego House Monthly. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ape said:

You are so desperate to be believed it’s fucking laughable. Only an idiot would even mention such things on a site like CC. What you do, what you earn, where you live and what your house is made of (Cotswold stone, naturally) is of no interest to anyone on here. But if you insist on continually braying about them, expect people to continually take the piss. 

Indeed. Iam going on about it a bit, as I was asked to do so and to defend myself against cultish comments.  So it’s my turn to play with the topic a while. Ok.  Can I go now?

if you don’t want to see the fucking Genie, don’t shine the fucking lamp !  I luv that saying.

7 hours ago, Ape said:

The most likely substance to be cladding the walls of MC’s house is human shit.

Wow that’s ....errrr well just not funny.  Did you do shit and nob jokes at school today Ape?

Is it bums and farts tomorrow? 

Your inellectual powers fail to interest me, you are simply not in the same league as a Decimus or Roops.  I tire of you.  Go away very quickly.

21 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hey, what you send me via PM is no one else's business...

Whilst I have no wish to further stir the pot of your abject humiliation Walter, its clear that you are not aware the P11D isn't going to corroborate your income irrespective as to whether you out earn me by £18 or £180k p/a as the document is only a schedule of benefits in kind received or paid on behalf of an employee. You may of course declare this as a deliberate error on your part.

Help me out here...I have to provide insight to my employers on two issues and I feel a man of your experience and knowledge might prove useful. I was wondering what should a canny property mogul/developer do to mitigate cash-flow issues arising from proposed changes to Section 55a currently before parliament? OR, if you are the "clever cunt" that you say you are, I am keen to know to what extent did the amortisation of development costs play in the downfall of Carillion?

Section 55a is something Iam not going to pretend I have just goggled about.  Iam more the construction side of property as you will know from avidly following my fantasy and odyssey.  However, with regards to the demise of Carillion, I do wish to say that amatorisation had little to do with the core problem.    The core problem was that carillion was simply into too many loss making projects, particularly in the Government sector.  They had in Contractor terms “bought some projects” .  This is when a Contractor needs turn over and simply bids low on schemes to fill the order books then tries every trick in the book to put in contractual claims to get the final accounts up.  They had repeatedly done this, then had turned to the Government and banks to bail them out.  Finally the Government called their bluff and pulled the plug on support once the busted flush accounts became public knowledge.  Amatorisation was possibly a factor in the hiding of the loses in the accounts trying to right them down over the final couple of years, but the problem was the poor performance as a construction contractor, and the dodger way a couple of the Delloites auditors were mates and indeed became directors on the board at Carillion.  How the fuck can that happen? 

I hope my view on events is deemed ok by you Roops.  Not bad for an 18 year old fantasist living in a bedsit in Wolverhampton.  No Google facts involved either.

18 hours ago, Bubba C said:

@Monumental cunt, at the risk of breaking the internet by quoting each and every one of your godawful drunken posts, I’d just like to thank you. 

You truly are the most unintentionally entertaining character I’ve ever seen on the corner, and, reading your posts first thing helps me with my morning shit. Im sure there’s a correlation somewhere.

Cheers. 

Iam happy to be of assistance when you are dropping the brown kids off at the pool in the morning.

19 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I was wondering which of the Village People you were. Thanks for clearing it up. 

If you could just proof read your posts before you decide to put them up for the amusement and pity of all of us then that would be great. You spectacularly thick fuckwit. I've wiped more intelligent life onto a sheet of bogroll. Go back to playing Jenga at your sheltered workshop for the genetically backward.

You are southern.  So a cunt.  Enough said.  

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Two, one for him and the chinky delivery driver he kidnapped five years ago, and the other for his vast back catalogue collection of Lego House Monthly. 

Two would be one more than you kitchenette, bedsit, lounge, shower tub area that you rent in a London shit hole.  Iam in the process of illustrating my fantasy story to Roops and PM her with it as she has lovingly invited me to do so.    I think I may go all massively cuntish and self absorbed, a bit like Decimus and write on my last pay slip “suck my dick Roops” to prove its real and peg it to the windscreen of my RS5 parked in view of my massive cock extension house with my slut wife who does anything for 50 bhat bending over the bonnet.       I think that should do it.   

What are you going to do?  Take a picture of your take away trays and pizza boxes piled up on the sofa along with last weeks dirty washing using a fisheye lens to make you 15sq ft flat seem at least double that.

its a futile war you fight here, I will win.  And deep down you know Iam out cunting you and do have the minerals to back up the fantasy.   Iam indeed enjoying this topic.