CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who post stories just to stir up shit

Snowy

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't know the size of your company in terms of employees, offices, domestic or international, etc...one developer type bloke I used to know, he kicked from a cardiac problem, used to regale tales of project meetings with the various departments you mentioned, so all relevant parties involved had the same information.  Even if on the delivery end of a project, cost over run projections, local ordinance issues, infrastructure plan changes and financials (bribes to the cunts who could shut the whole works down) could be managed at every department.  Keeps the thieving pikey contractors at their best and most creative when stealing the money they aren't entitled to.  I should think you would be involved at least to that level. Of course, if the company is anything like an American corporation, you have fifty cunts all doing the same job, none doing it properly!  

Your dead mate must have worked at my place.

British Land had a CEO who died in the board room a few years back.     

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

He wasn't a CEO level type.  He didn't have the motivation or dedication.  HIs heart just wasn't into his work.  

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Errrr last time I looked at the wall in my office at home in the fantasy Cotswolds house I don’t live in, there was on the wall a certificate from the RICS dated 1998 when I passed my Chartership.   Funny that.

so....your reference to the local council says it all.  You are a bitter and twisted council employee who is on fuck all money and absolutely despises but dreams of being a property developer cunt like me.    I see all the jealousy now.  It all becames clear.

tell me what do you think of the demise of local authorities like Northamptonshire County council and them going bust. Being replaced by two new unitary authorities?

with a brain like Steven Fry, surely you have a comment and indeed the entire problem solved you Google fact cunt.   You are such a fucking dick.  All your clever shite talk is pre emptive and staged, where you get in there first and ask a predisposed question.  If anyone engaged in live chat puts a question to you, there is that awkward Google search moment whilst you and Bill stickers refer to Google for the answer as you actually have no real life knowledge.  Your answers are way too choreographed to be your senile welsh thoughts.

so obvious

you are exposed.

Jeez, you're just as bonkers when sober...

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Mon's you're a card and no mistake.

24 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Fabulous, isn't it?

Thanks bacon.  Iam glad you can actually enjoy what is just a bit of fun on here.   These serious types take it ever so to heart.   Like it matters on here.  Some think they are on fucking Question time being grilled by Dimdledick.

iam thinking about being normal from now on and being as dull as bubba Roops and decimus.   We could change  the site name from Cunts Corner, to moderatley pleasant individuals in the liberalist centre.

How dull.

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He wasn't a CEO level type.  He didn't have the motivation or dedication.  HIs heart just wasn't into his work.  

Sound actually like he put his heart and soul into his job.

11 hours ago, Penelope said:

Mon's you're a card and no mistake.

Seriously he was in a meeting and simply passed away in his chair. Was very sad.   We did a lot of deals with them at the time and I knew him reasonably well.  Was a nice cunt for a CEO.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Thanks bacon.  Iam glad you can actually enjoy what is just a bit of fun on here.   These serious types take it ever so to heart.   Like it matters on here.  Some think they are on fucking Question time being grilled by Dimdledick.

iam thinking about being normal from now on and being as dull as bubba Roops and decimus.   We could change  the site name from Cunts Corner, to moderatley pleasant individuals in the liberalist centre.

How dull.

You're cock on MC.

In fact, should you decide to push the envelope and establish a clique to end all cliques, pencil me in as Minister of nothing in particular and I'll follow you to the inevitable, yet glorious end.

Onward!