CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who post stories just to stir up shit

Snowy

1 minute ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Ratty, in the light of your most recent metamorphosis, I'd also speculate that the old ball bag logistics have also become something of a challenge these days?

Wash your fucking mouth out Bugsy! Norman Wisdom's ball bag is a legendarily resourceful renaissance type scrotum.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wash your fucking mouth out Bugsy! Norman Wisdom's ball bag is a legendarily resourceful renaissance type scrotum.

You're just grooming him as you want this unfeasibly large knob at the disposal of the cartel, or up the bum, or something....

6 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

You're just grooming him as you want this unfeasibly large knob at the disposal of the cartel, or up the bum, or something....

This unfeasibly large knob is already joint El Presidente of the Cartel. you could do well here should you kneel before the cock.

18 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Ratty, in the light of your most recent metamorphosis, I'd also speculate that the old ball bag logistics have also become something of a challenge these days?

Probably more an ecdysiastic event than a true metamorphosis Trumpo.  Underneath all that kookiness, Ratcum was actually just a dick.

Life is indeed a challenge, but I take comfort in reading Buster Gonad or holocaust statistics  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

Probably more an ecdysiastic event than a true metamorphosis Trumpo.  Underneath all that kookiness, Ratcum was actually just a dick.

Life is indeed a challenge, but I take comfort in reading Buster Gonad or holocaust statistics  

Loosely holocaust related, I saw Evan Davies earlier fail miserably to interrogate the Israeli PM on Newsnight, Netanyahu kicked his cunt in.

12 hours ago, r-soles said:

'People who post stories just to stir up shit'

Welcome, you've come to the right place!

11 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

I thought it's the whole point of this site.

I was afraid that my thinly veiled thread to stir the pot on the corner would have not been noticed,luckily captain obvious and his sidekick rex are here to state the fucking obvious,fuck me and I'm the thick one.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Direct from Stubby's Facebook feed, posted this morning at 11:23am:

"Aye am absolootly distrort ova va axshuns of a small mindid bigott hoo cayme intoo va lokal Scope shopp were I volantear. I woz cazually fingerun my rok collekshun at va till wen I woz brutilley ande crooly verbilly assalted bye a cuztoma woo mokked my SupaTed Pampers pulups. Not onlee did aye imedeyately shitt myeself, aye allso gott a chubbee as va brute woz wearinge a teeshurt wiv a picshure of Ayerss rok on."

Troublemaking, little spasticated, pebble-dash loving cunt.

I expect he's sat sobbing into his bowl of kale and quinoa salad,his scope jumper acting as a makeshift bib for the drool dribbling down his spastic chin,as he caresses his flaccid cock very much like he does his stones whilst watching 're runs of time team,the filthy fucking pervert.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I expect he's sat sobbing into his bowl of kale and quinoa salad,his scope jumper acting as a makeshift bib for the drool dribbling down his spastic chin,as he caresses his flaccid cock very much like he does his stones whilst watching 're runs of time team,the filthy fucking pervert.

Much as I feel compelled to absolutely destroy you for this attack on a member of the Cartel, I have to admit, I feel a certain amount of admiration for the composition and structure displayed here. Carry on like this and I may allow you to join the Cartel. As an affiliate mind, your sneaky traitorous nature would exclude you from a permanent seat on the council.

fuck off.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

you could do well here should you kneel before the cock.

That one's going in my plagiarism file, alongside haddock sluice.

Guest Bill Stickers
20 hours ago, White van man said:

Over an estimated 1 million white girls between the ages of 9 and 14 have been raped by pakistanis in the uk. 6 out of 7 pakistani men were either involved or knew someone involved. That more than likely includes Drs and shop keepers. 

What a load of unmitigated nonsense. 

Please cite your source. A cardboard sign at an EDL rally isn’t admissible.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Much as I feel compelled to absolutely destroy you for this attack on a member of the Cartel, I have to admit, I feel a certain amount of admiration for the composition and structure displayed here. Carry on like this and I may allow you to join the Cartel. As an affiliate mind, your sneaky traitorous nature would exclude you from a permanent seat on the council.

fuck off.

I understand it still hurts don't it.

Over an estimated 1 million white girls between the ages of 9 and 14 have been raped by pakistanis in the uk. 6 out of 7 pakistani men were either involved or knew someone involved. That more than likely includes Drs and shop keepers. These girls were befriended by the rapists sons at school, which also spawns the next generation of rapists. Some had their tongues nailed to tables, whilst they were raped. Jack Straw must think like you, because they were the figures that were kept from the public. The problem has got worse. Lots of Hindus and Sikhs send their daughters back to india because their daughters are getting raped by pakistanis also. Does it not shock you that girls are safer in India than in the UK.

I find it more alarming the public don't know the scale of the problem.

You have ,like most morons on social media,completely missed my point the Muslim problem and the Brexit topics are tired out on here to the point of ad nauseam,I was pointing out the sheep herd mentality of Joe public when  posting such nonsense just to garner a reaction when you can easily look up tabloid newspapers to see when the story was first published and not get all hot in the collar over news stories months or years in the past.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, White van man said:

Over an estimated 1 million white girls between the ages of 9 and 14 have been raped by pakistanis in the uk. 6 out of 7 pakistani men were either involved or knew someone involved. That more than likely includes Drs and shop keepers. These girls were befriended by the rapists sons at school, which also spawns the next generation of rapists. Some had their tongues nailed to tables, whilst they were raped. Jack Straw must think like you, because they were the figures that were kept from the public. The problem has got worse. Lots of Hindus and Sikhs send their daughters back to india because their daughters are getting raped by pakistanis also. Does it not shock you that girls are safer in India than in the UK.

I find it more alarming the public don't know the scale of the problem.

Here's the Sikh and Hindu part.

That's a bit of an eye opener...

If nothing else it knocks on the head the oft repeated assertion that Muslim grooming gangs target only white girls. The vid's Muslim talking head correctly surmised that this is a cultural, not a religious issue. He is right for the Indian-owned WION TV made no mention of the furore currently gripping India with regards to the rampant rape culture and the Indian-Hindu male sense of entitlement to do what they like with women knowing that the authorities will do little about apprehending and convicting sex-crime perpetrators. Aside from that, I have an issue with the stats that have been bandied about...1/ We are asked to believe that more than a quarter of all UK white girls aged between 9 to 14 have been raped by the majority of Pakistani men residing in the UK. 2/ You mentioned that "lots of" Hindu and Sikh girls are sent back home yet the vid mentioned ten known cases. I would contend the girls would be safer here in the UK but that's just my opinion. Undoubtedly there is an on-going issue on several levels which, contrary to the T.Robinson school of thought, is well documented and reported, but you do your advocacy no favours citing careless and unverifiable statistics. 

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

If nothing else it knocks on the head the oft repeated assertion that Muslim grooming gangs target only white girls. The vid's Muslim talking head correctly surmised that this is a cultural, not a religious issue. He is right for the Indian-owned WION TV made no mention of the furore currently gripping India with regards to the rampant rape culture and the Indian-Hindu male sense of entitlement to do what they like with women knowing that the authorities will do little about apprehending and convicting sex-crime perpetrators. Aside from that, I have an issue with the stats that have been bandied about...1/ We are asked to believe that a quarter of all UK white girls have been raped by the majority of Pakistani men residing in the UK. 2/ You mentioned that "lots of" Hindu and Sikh girls are sent back home yet the vid mentioned ten known cases. I would contend the girls would be safer here in the UK but that's just my opinion. Undoubtedly there is an on-going issue on several levels which, contrary to the T.Robinson school of thought, is well documented and reported, but you do your advocacy no favours citing careless and unverifiable statistics. 

But the internat told him so it's must be true,maybe he could cite the Indian rapes recently where they raped and burned the poor girls alive,but that's a real story who needs facts when you can cherry pick what you want,maybe you're speach about how you present information does hold some weight after all.

Forget all this shit anyway I've enjoyed our little conversations as of late and your welcome on my lorry any day,we could make a good duo like Thelma and Louise riding from town to town on refuse related shenigans,taking the world by storm one wheelie bin at a time,what say you?

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

If nothing else it knocks on the head the oft repeated assertion that Muslim grooming gangs target only white girls. The vid's Muslim talking head correctly surmised that this is a cultural, not a religious issue. He is right for the Indian-owned WION TV made no mention of the furore currently gripping India with regards to the rampant rape culture and the Indian-Hindu male sense of entitlement to do what they like with women knowing that the authorities will do little about apprehending and convicting sex-crime perpetrators. Aside from that, I have an issue with the stats that have been bandied about...1/ We are asked to believe that a quarter of all UK white girls have been raped by the majority of Pakistani men residing in the UK. 2/ You mentioned that "lots of" Hindu and Sikh girls are sent back home yet the vid mentioned ten known cases. I would contend the girls would be safer here in the UK but that's just my opinion. Undoubtedly there is an on-going issue on several levels which, contrary to the T.Robinson school of thought, is well documented and reported, but you do your advocacy no favours citing careless and unverifiable statistics. 

The figures are an estimate over 40 years. A lot of these girls are in their 40s now. The official figures are 5000 a year which equals 200,000. If we asume that the majority are unreported as most girls were ignored or told they couldn't identify the attackers or they were drunk or drugged and i guess a lot just want to keep it to themselves. Maybe + or - a few hundred thousand. There's no way of knowing the exact figure. I would love to be proved wrong. It's sickening thinking about it.

Indian official rape figures are 24,000 a year, compared to almost 80,000 a year in the uk (rape crisis uk). They have 1.3 billion citizens to our 65 million although i guess a few in india go unreported as marital rape is ignored.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, White van man said:

The figures are an estimate over 40 years. A lot of these girls are in their 40s now. The official figures are 5000 a year which equals 200,000. If we asume that the majority are unreported as most girls were ignored or told they couldn't identify the attackers or they were drunk or drugged and i guess a lot just want to keep it to themselves. Maybe + or - a few hundred thousand. There's no way of knowing the exact figure. I would love to be proved wrong. It's sickening thinking about it.

Indian official rape figures are 24,000 a year, compared to almost 80,000 a year in the uk (rape crisis uk). They have 1.3 billion citizens to our 65 million although i guess a few in india go unreported as marital rape is ignored.

Can you please show us the source? 

Guest White van man
26 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Can you please show us the source? 

See The Times newspaper. They done a 6 year investigation on pakistani grooming. Some figures to set you off. I'm busy at work, need to get a job finished today but will post more later. Most of figures below are by white men.PicsArt_06-08-11_26_21.jpg.340a98380fdd30552ce7dcb2e6b996fc.jpg

39 minutes ago, White van man said:

Hang on, you initially said "over 1 million", now its 200,000 give or take a "few 100,000". Do you not see how statistically corrupt your POV is?

4 minutes ago, White van man said:

See The Times newspaper. They done a 6 year investigation on pakistani grooming. Some figures to set you off. I'm busy at work, need to get a job finished today but will post more later. Most of figures below are by white men.PicsArt_06-08-11_26_21.jpg.340a98380fdd30552ce7dcb2e6b996fc.jpg

Where does this mention Pakistani men?

53 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

But the internat told him so it's must be true,maybe he could cite the Indian rapes recently where they raped and burned the poor girls alive,but that's a real story who needs facts when you can cherry pick what you want,maybe you're speach about how you present information does hold some weight after all.

Forget all this shit anyway I've enjoyed our little conversations as of late and your welcome on my lorry any day,we could make a good duo like Thelma and Louise riding from town to town on refuse related shenigans,taking the world by storm one wheelie bin at a time,what say you?

I did seriously consider reading for a stats related degree at uni. I was fascinated the way maths could be manipulated to present different realities.

As for your kind offer, a bin lorry cabin must be similar to that of a fire engine where I once gave a hand job whilst being vigorously fingered in return. I would point out this was in my younger and wholly irresponsible wilder days. Messing about with bins sorta takes the shine off it.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, White van man said:

Sorry, I don't see anywhere that 1 million girls were raped by Pakistani men.

I think you must of cut it off your screenshot.

Or made up the whole thing to support your obsession.