CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Honours"?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The honours system is archaic bullshit. It always makes me laugh when cunts slag off Britain's empirical past, slavery, colonialism etc and yet, well fuck me, still accept a knighthood. They tried to persuade Pen not to accept an honour but she wanted to meet Queen Victoria before she died. 

I have been stripped of my title :(

1 hour ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Dame Mary Beard, Mark Carne CBE amongst others.

Mark Carne CBE. Cunting  bullshitting economist.  Tell us another story about how you predict the world will end because we have voted to leave that bunch of corrupt money embezzling cunts over the water.  No tanks on the street as you predicted you cunt. Economy doing just fine and that hurts you.  So fuck off back to Canada eh!

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Mark Carne CBE. Cunting  bullshitting economist.  Tell us another story about how you predict the world will end because we have voted to leave that bunch of corrupt money embezzling cunts over the water.  No tanks on the street as you predicted you cunt. Economy doing just fine and that hurts you.  So fuck off back to Canada eh!

Eh?

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I think you're getting your multis confused, MC. Easy mistake to make on here. 

Guest luke swarm
14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So fuck off back to Canada eh!

agreed, fucking Canadian black bastards coming over here and telling us that we cant celebrate Wintermas or dance around a makeshift pole in May, stupid lefty wing gong awarding snowflake tory tossers. Well who's laughing now eh, we got our Christmas back so fuck off EU.   

15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Mark Carne (as opposed to Mark Carney, the governor of the Bank of England, whom this nom is NOT about) is the boss of Network Rail, and therefore this mindless drivel is even more irrelevant than normal. Christ all mighty, you really are a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Mark Carne (as opposed to Mark Carney, the governor of the Bank of England, whom this nom is NOT about) is the boss of Network Rail, and therefore this mindless drivel is even more irrelevant than normal. Christ all mighty, you really are a fucking idiot.

Stupid wintertide celebrating cunt 

6 hours ago, Ape said:

To be fair they are both similar and equally cunts.  I do apologise x

16 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Eh?

Lots of my family live in Ontario and Victoria island Vancouver...they end most sentences with the sound ... eh!?   It’s almost a question and a statement noise to reaffirm what they have just said.  Eh,?

you get me, eh!?

Guest judgetwi

To be fair, it is an easy mistake for the rich, Cotswolds dwelling dimmo to make. They have very similar names, they are both rich Establishment arseholes who suck the EU cock. 

It’s a long way from the Cotswolds for a Manchester City season ticket holder on a cold night in February.

Still, I suppose when you are a total bullshitter it’s not much of a problem.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

To be fair, it is an easy mistake for the rich, Cotswolds dwelling dimmo to make. They have very similar names, they are both rich Establishment arseholes who suck the EU cock. 

It’s a long way from the Cotswolds for a Manchester City season ticket holder on a cold night in February.

Still, I suppose when you are a total bullshitter it’s not much of a problem.

I have been. City season ticket holder for over 25 years.  It’s not too difficult to get to the big games which are always sky sport super Sunday matches.  Games v Burnley or other shit uncompetitive 11 men behind the ball ones like v the Munich’s I generally don’t go.   For these games there is a process where the season ticket seats are then sold on viagogo and I get my money back for that game.  So it costs me nothing.   Yet I still have my season ticket for the big games.     Hence you are a fucking cunt.  And Iam a smart cookie.

fuck off and die alone in your bed sit.

what a fucking dick you are.

more than half the Munich fans come from shit places like Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Norway and China, were there are no football team.  They are also season ticket holders.   Iam relatively next door to the club in those terms.

was born in chadderton north Manc.  Did well and now live in Cotswolds.   It’s not difficult.  Northern people do make money as well you know.

pot noodle and a wank infront of your xbox in your bed sit for you tonight?

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

M56, M6, M5 Judge or train from Manchester Piccadilly to Cheltenham .. its not far and doesn't take long Judge, probably quicker than from Lundun because of less busy roads.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I have been. City season ticket holder for over 25 years.  It’s not too difficult to get to the big games which are always sky sport super Sunday matches.  Games v Burnley or other shit uncompetitive 11 men behind the ball ones like v the Munich’s I generally don’t go.   For these games there is a process where the season ticket seats are then sold on viagogo and I get my money back for that game.  So it costs me nothing.   Yet I still have my season ticket for the big games.     Hence you are a fucking cunt.  And Iam a smart cookie.

fuck off and die alone in your bed sit.

what a fucking dick you are.

more than half the Munich fans come from shit places like Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Norway and China, were there are no football team.  They are also season ticket holders.   Iam relatively next door to the club in those terms.

was born in chadderton north Manc.  Did well and now live in Cotswolds.   It’s not difficult.  Northern people do make money as well you know.

pot noodle and a wank infront of your xbox in your bed sit for you tonight?

Not a bad reply MC, but as you were born in Chadderton, your local team should be Oldham Athletic. So much closer than Maine Road.

I wonder why a certain member constantly feels the need to immediately Google the name of any geographical location mentioned in a post and note down proximities and points of local interest, and then post all this shit in an attempt to appear worldly and informed.

geography google wanker.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder why a certain member constantly feels the need to immediately Google the name of any geographical location mentioned in a post and note down proximities and points of local interest, and then post all this shit in an attempt to appear worldly and informed.

geography google wanker.

Name that “geography google wanker”.