CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Honours"?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

On 6/9/2018 at 12:33 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Mark Carne CBE. Cunting  bullshitting economist.  Tell us another story about how you predict the world will end because we have voted to leave that bunch of corrupt money embezzling cunts over the water.  No tanks on the street as you predicted you cunt. Economy doing just fine and that hurts you.  So fuck off back to Canada eh!

Whilst I am heartily glad things didn’t deteriorate , so much for this fucking expert. Another snout in the trough journeyman.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I have been. City season ticket holder for over 25 years.  It’s not too difficult to get to the big games which are always sky sport super Sunday matches.  Games v Burnley or other shit uncompetitive 11 men behind the ball ones like v the Munich’s I generally don’t go.   For these games there is a process where the season ticket seats are then sold on viagogo and I get my money back for that game.  So it costs me nothing.   Yet I still have my season ticket for the big games.     Hence you are a fucking cunt.  And Iam a smart cookie.

fuck off and die alone in your bed sit.

what a fucking dick you are.

more than half the Munich fans come from shit places like Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Norway and China, were there are no football team.  They are also season ticket holders.   Iam relatively next door to the club in those terms.

was born in chadderton north Manc.  Did well and now live in Cotswolds.   It’s not difficult.  Northern people do make money as well you know.

pot noodle and a wank infront of your xbox in your bed sit for you tonight?

Ermm ..... sounds like luxury.

Guest luke swarm
18 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Whilst I am heartily glad things didn’t deteriorate , so much for this fucking expert. Another snout in the trough journeyman.

we haven't actually left yet.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder why a certain member constantly feels the need to immediately Google the name of any geographical location mentioned in a post and note down proximities and points of local interest, and then post all this shit in an attempt to appear worldly and informed.

geography google wanker.

Actually Albert is Manky's nephew.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder why a certain member constantly feels the need to immediately Google the name of any geographical location mentioned in a post and note down proximities and points of local interest, and then post all this shit in an attempt to appear worldly and informed.

geography google wanker.

I wonder why a certain member (good description) constantly feels the need to assume another certain member uses Google to make him/her look worldly and informed. The “geography google wanker” may live/lived/visited/worked in various locations around the UK or even further afield.

So shut the fuck up with your assumptions, cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
35 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

I wonder why a certain member (good description) constantly feels the need to assume another certain member uses Google to make him/her look worldly and informed. The “geography google wanker” may live/lived/visited/worked in various locations around the UK or even further afield.

See my new "assumptious cunts" thread  lol.

13 hours ago, luke swarm said:

we haven't actually left yet.

True, but the leave vote alone was going to plunge us into immediate penury, remember? 

On a side note, that's a word ripe for redefinition. "Penury": the act of trawling through tedious senile schizophrenic ramblings on social media. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, scotty said:

True, but the leave vote alone was going to plunge us into immediate penury, remember? 

On a side note, that's a word ripe for redefinition. "Penury": the act of trawling through tedious senile schizophrenic ramblings on social media. 

Any of Pen's noms.  

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Any of Pen's noms.  

11 minutes ago, scotty said:

Indeed, wizz. Hence the wordplay on penury. 

Any chance of you not responding to your own multi id Scotty/Whiz?

4 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

No, you're absolutely right. It's entirely within the realms of belief that a 22 year old has lived in and accumulated detailed knowledge of every single village, town and city of the UK.

idiot.

Guest luke swarm
38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, you're absolutely right. It's entirely within the realms of belief that a 22 year old has lived in and accumulated detailed knowledge of every single village, town and city of the UK.

idiot.

I think you may be mistaking this tedious spackers IQ with his age Eric....easy error to make I know. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

idiot.

Just because I’ve learnt and accumulated so much more knowledge than you in my life you have to try and denigrate me. Maybe if you had left the bottle alone you would still have some brain cells left.

Cunt.

idiot.

Just where does it say I have accumulated the above mentioned knowledge?

Try reading a few non fiction books, or BBC4, but then again it maybe too blurry for you.

7 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Just because I’ve learnt and accumulated so much more knowledge than you in my life you have to try and denigrate me. Maybe if you had left the bottle alone you would still have some brain cells left.

Cunt.

4 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Try reading a few non fiction books, or BBC4, but then again it maybe too blurry for you.

Rattled.

Guest luke swarm

3 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Not by you by any means.

to be said in a john cleese voice:

"ARE THERE ANY WOMAN HERE TODAY"

proper rattled

21 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

6 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

It says it right there.

Lol 

idiot

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It says it right there.

Lol 

idiot

What does it say?

Answer the fucking question cunt.

21 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

What does it say?

Answer the fucking question cunt.

In the first post I quoted, you ask where it says you have accumulated the knowledge of all these places.

In the second post I quoted, you clearly state that the geography google wanker (you) may have lived, worked in or visited these places.

you really are exceptionally thick.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Double rattled

In the first post I quoted, you ask where it says you have accumulated the knowledge of all these places.

In the second post I quoted, you clearly state that the geography google wanker (you) may have lived, worked in or visited these places.

You are the exceptionally thick twat (and boring) by making spurious assumptions as usual. Shame you didn’t turn up all those weeks ago, we could have sorted it out properly.

Guest Alfie Noakes

He is such a rank amateur. Probably lives in one of punkape's cast off cardboard boxes.

2 minutes ago, Russ Putin said:

He is such a rank amateur. Probably lives in one of punkape's cast off cardboard boxes.

Good afternoon Russ. I don’t pretend to be anything else.