CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Honours"?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In the first post I quoted, you ask where it says you have accumulated the knowledge of all these places.

In the second post I quoted, you clearly state that the geography google wanker (you) may have lived, worked in or visited these places.

you really are exceptionally thick.

I want to see a real scrap. This has been building like a pre-fight main event.

Eddie: can you recommend a worthy car park? Roops: seeing as you are such a skilled adjudicator and would undoubtedly be brilliant at it, I think you should also attend.

Edited by Wolfie

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I want to see a real scrap. This has been building like a pre-fight main event bout.

Eddie: can you recommend a worthy car park?

And an imaginary travelodge for Albert to stay in. Bearing in mind that Albert always turns up to these events, yet is unable to provide photographic evidence of doing so, it will need to be a travelodge with wi-fi, which strangely, the last one he bullshitted about staying in is equipped with.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And an imaginary travelodge for Albert to stay in. Bearing in mind that Albert always turns up to these events, yet is unable to provide photographic evidence of doing so, it will need to be a travelodge with wi-fi, which strangely, the last one he bullshitted about staying in is equipped with.

Somewhere mid-country would suit. Flidderminster, West Midlands?

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Real quick, eric, how do you know about the Wi-fi? 

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Somewhere mid-country would suit. Flidderminster, West Midlands?

I would like to volunteer my services as on site medic for Dross,s team. I have all the err necessary medicine and am well qualified as my missus used to be a doctors receptionist. I can be in Flidderminster in 30 mins, Pick up the gauntlet Dross you piece of maggoty offal.

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I would like to volunteer my services as on site medic for Dross,s team. I have all the err necessary medicine and am well qualified as my missus used to be a doctors receptionist. I can be in Flidderminster in 30 mins, Pick up the gauntlet Dross you piece of maggoty offal.

I think that the venue should be Norfolk. The arse end of nowhere, you can't travel through it to get anywhere else unless you fancy a dip in the used-condom infested north sea. Once you're there you are committed.

I'll referee the event, and the winner can suck my fucking dick.

Lol

Fuck off.

12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Bring alcohol wipes and sterile dressing to mop up any (of Albert's) blood. Roops can bring some knickers in case you run out. Obviously, she'll have to stop at Primark en route. 

Just now, Wolfie said:

Bring alcohol wipes and sterile dressing to mop up any (of Albert's) blood. Roops can bring some knickers in case you run out. Obviously, she'll have to stop at Primark en route. 

The truly sad thing about all this is that he will be along shortly to suggest a fight which he won't turn up to, and then spend the next 6 months claiming he did. I won't turn up either, I'll be washing my hair.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The truly sad thing about all this is that he will be along shortly to suggest a fight which he won't turn up to, and then spend the next 6 months claiming he did. I won't turn up either, I'll be washing my hair.

Just find him...track him down like a mangey fucking rodent, and when he opens the door to his mum's bedsit, knock his fucking teeth out with one well placed steel pipe to the face!  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Just find him...track him down like a mangey fucking rodent, and when he opens the door to his mum's bedsit, knock his fucking teeth out with one well placed steel pipe to the face!  

Nobody needs to do him any harm Wiz. Evolution has already done its worst.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nobody needs to do him any harm Wiz. Evolution has already done its worst.

Agreed.  But since a cockroaches body can survive a nuclear detonation, but not being stepped on...don't you just want to hear that satisfying CRUNCH???

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I think that the venue should be Norfolk. The arse end of nowhere, you can't travel through it to get anywhere else unless you fancy a dip in the used-condom infested north sea. Once you're there you are committed.

I'll referee the event, and the winner can suck my fucking dick.

Lol

Fuck off.

How about Berny Arms?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you have any fucking hair?

Guest DrCunt
Just now, Decimus said:

It's a request stop on the Wherry line. If you're serious I can arrange nibbles.

Fuck that, the pub closed down 3 years ago. Such an event requires much alcohol before the inevitable hair pulling commences.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a request stop on the Wherry line. If you're serious I can arrange nibbles.

Eric wants to nibble on me as he doesn’t have any teeth,

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Wi-fi or no Wi-fi. Shove your travelodge up your arses. 

Pair of dial-up dickheads the pair of them. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

This is turning into the best meltdown since Jimmy Savile and Gary Glitter got dragged into the back of Madame Tussaud's.

We’re you there?

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Surely that would be suck, then? Either way, you pair of benders need a room.

Wi-fi or no Wi-fi. Shove your travelodge up your arses. 

The scene is set. The marshes surrounding Breydon water will be the epic scene of a titanic battle of half-wits.

The noxious fen gases will spread exponentially, a nightmarish pink willo the wisp forever guarding the bloodied arsehole of the vanquished participant.

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Pair of dial-up dickheads the pair of them. 

You're not supposed to use the same word twice in a sentence. 

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You're not supposed to use the same word twice in a sentence. 

Who makes up the rules of what makes up a sentence?