CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vape smoke from the car infront

Guest N/A

So you are driving along and the cunt infront in his Vauxhall Adam has the window down and is chuffing away on his ethnic inspired vape pipe device, like he’s sat in some Turkish bazaar!  Occasionally checking himself out and touching his manicured beard which is the only way he can distinguish himself as being male, with his skinny jeans, foundation blusher, and gelled hair.

if smoking fags wasn’t bad enough, at least it wasn’t detectable sat 30 feet away in a vehicle with the windows UP traveling at 30 mph.  These vape cunts in their cars are like following a cherry and vanilla flavored Stevenson’s Rocket. 

I do hope that in years to come, it is found in studies that these vapes are more cancerous than 20 Bensons and this entire generation of electric cigarette cunts dies out quicker than the dinosaurs, leaving no ongoing offspring.

the next one I come across whilst driving, I will follow all the way back to their home. Then at night I will do a giant fucking shit log outside there bedroom window and see how they like the fucking smell.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Overdue nom. Hopefully plod will be on the case soon as it is an offence to have anything obstruct the drivers view of the road. The sheer volume of whiffy vapour (?? - Yeh,  right) billowing out of these makes it look like a Fiat 500 inspired mobile steam room.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So you are driving along and the cunt infront in his Vauxhall Adam has the window down and is chuffing away on his ethnic inspired vape pipe device, like he’s sat in some Turkish bazaar!  Occasionally checking himself out and touching his manicured beard which is the only way he can distinguish himself as being male, with his skinny jeans, foundation blusher, and gelled hair.

if smoking fags wasn’t bad enough, at least it wasn’t detectable sat 30 feet away in a vehicle with the windows UP traveling at 30 mph.  These vape cunts in their cars are like following a cherry and vanilla flavored Stevenson’s Rocket. 

I do hope that in years to come, it is found in studies that these vapes are more cancerous than 20 Bensons and this entire generation of electric cigarette cunts dies out quicker than the dinosaurs, leaving no ongoing offspring.

the next one I come across whilst driving, I will follow all the way back to their home. Then at night I will do a giant fucking shit log outside there bedroom window and see how they like the fucking smell.

Excellent nom, MC.  These vacuous cunts truly need mass extinction.  I can't recall the source, but I seem to remember health researches beginning studies on these disgusting electric mini cocks.  Since the liquids were developed by tobacco companies, you can safely deduce it is cancerous.  Stupid cunts are the same the world over, they bought the tall tale that regular fags were safe, and continue(d) to smoke after it was proven to be carcinogenic.  The same scenario will play out with these things, and the cunts will inevitably die off.  We will inevitably pay for their willful ignorance, when the families try to recover monies for their "tragic loss."

CUNTS!  

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I’m surprised you didn’t manage to get the make of your car shoehorned into this nomination, just in case anyone was in any doubt that you’re a £200,000+ PA highflier. Still got an M3? Cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
55 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Two words on Vaping; Popcorn lung. 

Two more words just for you....can you guess what they are?

You vapid fucking cunt.  

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I would have thought that a man of your dynamism would be in on this trend opening a chain of high street vape shops .. surely more money in it that being a simple £4k a week lackey. Living in the Cotswolds you could also appoint Stubby Pecker Bsc as scientific advisor.

• 1 year later...
Guest Fred Shred

I respect people who drink and do hard drugs.  Sure, both bad for you, but at least you get drunk or high and you don't swan around pretending that your drugs are "healthy".  The vaping cunts, on the other hand, are wrecking their lungs and it doesn't even do anything for them. Nobody gets drunk or high sucking on a fucking douche flute.  And the cunts lecture you about how " healthy" they are; and they wank on about how they're part of the "vaping movement".  When all they're doing is paying money to the big tobacco companies who own or part-own most of the vaping companies.  Insufferable dumb cunts.  If they want nicotine that bad, get some snus ffs

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Well, they're saying that a form of vitamin E, α-Tocopheryl acetate, is the culprit in the vaping related deaths and illnesses.

I think it's only used in THC oil, but maybe not.

If they can fix the health problems associated with vaping and turn it into a safe nicotine delivery system, that would get more people off of tobacco and reduce lung disease, that would be a good thing.

On 03/12/2019 at 18:44, Salty Piss Flap said:

Well, they're saying that a form of vitamin E, α-Tocopheryl acetate, is the culprit in the vaping related deaths and illnesses.

I think it's only used in THC oil, but maybe not.

If they can fix the health problems associated with vaping and turn it into a safe nicotine delivery system, that would get more people off of tobacco and reduce lung disease, that would be a good thing.

Yes, they are very worried about the clientele pegging it. The plan is to keep the suckers hooked their entire lives, to keep the money flowing until they keel over from old age. Cigarettes have the nasty side effect of trimming the herd prematurely.