CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who blame everything in life on a ‘tragic’ event

Bubba C

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

@cuntspotter has a book signing in the Cwmbran store next week. 

Shit "rent a clerk" had wanted to send me as cover in the booking office at the station for a week .. I was looking forwards to it as I wanted to see if that "I am welsh and will buy my fucking ticket using welsh" twat from Pontnewdd was still around.

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

I was touched as a child,I'm now a bin tipping servant for the local council,this wasn't down to that I'm just an illiterate,uneduacted dumb cunt,and I quite liked it,God bless you Dad.

Your honesty is ironically touching, snowy. Unlike some of the soppy dead-dadded cry babies on the corner. 

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
14 hours ago, White van man said:

The lad who delivers my Indians is bangladeshi.

Indian rent boys

I usually have him in stitches. 

You usually have his arsehole in stitches

He thinks I'm crazy.

He's correct

I was trying to get him to eat a onoin bhaji last weekend. Poor cunt was starving. 

You mean you tried to get him to eat your shit and peanut encrusted bellend

15 hours ago, White van man said:

I told him no one would know but he wouldn't have it.

No one would know about the planned sexual assault in the back of your van, or feeding him your smelly shit covered cock?

Guest White van man
6 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Indian rent boys

He's correct

No one would know about the planned sexual assault in the back of your van, or feeding him your smelly shit covered cock?

Don't get caught using your phone in class. You'll get detention. 

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Have I listed your excuse, or do you have another, you miserable excuse for a human? 

Just cos your hamster died when you were 3 doesn't excuse your lifetime of being such a drippy cunt,get over it you soppy fucker.Maybe you shouldn't have tried to finger it's arse

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just cos your hamster died when you were 3 doesn't excuse your lifetime of being such a drippy cunt,get over it you soppy fucker.Maybe you shouldn't have tried to finger it's arse

This might have registered on the cunting scale if it had been typed out by a 5 year old kid with learning difficulties. As it’s been spammed out by a fat bandit with a history of sexual deviancy I think you should probably just kill yourself, you stupid boring cunt. 

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

This might have registered on the cunting scale if it had been typed out by a 5 year old kid with learning difficulties. As it’s been spammed out by a fat bandit with a history of sexual deviancy I think you should probably just kill yourself, you stupid boring cunt. 

Fucking hell and I thought I was a miserable cunt

37 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fucking hell and I thought I was a miserable cunt

You're many things, Neil, but miserable isn't one of them.

A disgraceful, fat, fucking perverted, thick as shit polyp on the collective arsehole of mankind, about as useless as a dead baby at a Munchausen by proxy tupperware party, but certainly not miserable.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You're many things, Neil, but miserable isn't one of them.

A disgraceful, fat, fucking perverted, thick as shit polyp on the collective arsehole of mankind, about as useless as a dead baby at a Munchausen by proxy tupperware party, but certainly not miserable.

I'd still rather be me than you

15 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Indian rent boys

He's correct

Multi quoting time wasting teenage fucking spastic. Fuck off.

Then when have done that, fuck right off again.

Guest Lady Penelope

So many of these cunts seem to actually ome from well off "middle class" backgrounds. Could I say that in spite of having totally weird "parents" and some totally weird goings on it that family I actually had a quite happy childhood .. or perhaps it might have been because of that "disadvantaged" upbringing. Back then I remember lots of old cunts who had been reared in what we would now call destitution and grinding poverty but they mostly seemed to have had happy childhhoods as well.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Multi quoting time wasting teenage fucking spastic. Fuck off.

Then when have done that, fuck right off again.

So what tragic life event do you blame for being a boring australian?  Oh and your car modifying laws are laughable, you can literally own and drive a tank with a deactivated gun on the road in this country, suck my dick. 

I'm the victim of a 'tragic event', my cock got stuck in the vacuum cleaner, when I was er... hoovering the carpet, I'm now suing Currys and Hoover for not warning me about any accidents that could befall while using said appliance in the correct way it was manufactured for.

penis-hoover.jpg?width=600&height=315&qu

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

So what tragic life event do you blame for being a boring australian?  Oh and your car modifying laws are laughable, you can literally own and drive a tank with a deactivated gun on the road in this country, suck my dick. 

What the fuck are you on about?

You have jumped the shark as far as fuckwittery is concerned. Pointless cunt. And just imagine, you were the sperm that won. Natural selection has failed in your case.