CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who blame everything in life on a ‘tragic’ event

Bubba C

Soppy fucking cunts who mope about the place moaning about how their life is fucked and they’ve amounted to fuck all as:

- parents got divorced

- mum/dad died

- never knew my grandparents 

- blah, blah, bollocks

Fucking grow up, grow a pair and take responsibility for your own life and choices. 

Fuck you and suck my dick. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Soppy fucking cunts who mope about the place moaning about how their life is fucked and they’ve amounted to fuck all as:

- parents got divorced

- mum/dad died

- blah, blah, bollocks

Fucking grow up, grow a pair and take responsibility for your own life and choices. 

Next time I visit Auschwitz Blubba, you're coming with me. They need the voice of reason out there

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

- parents got divorced

- mum/dad died

- blah, blah, bollocks

I'd add a fifth category to that:

- Cancer.

Fuck off, Withers.

• Like 1

Guest White van man
39 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

- parents got divorced

- mum/dad died

- blah, blah, bollocks

I would imagine someone losing a kid would be something hard to bounce back from, so you should add this nom to your list of lifes tragic events.

Guest luke swarm
23 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

- parents got divorced

- mum/dad died

- blah, blah, bollocks

You have been told before about trying to engage Mrs Bubba in conversation, it was bound to end op like this Bubba, you've let yourself down again. 

22 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You have been told before about trying to engage Mrs Bubba in conversation, it was bound to end op like this Bubba, you've let yourself down again. 

Luke, I'm disappointed in you. This is the second spouse-based dig that you have aimed at your clique brothers in 24 hours.

Ordinarily I would endorse a harsh process of grassing, but as we have history I will give you a chance to retract your libellous abuse. Bubba and I await your apology.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, White van man said:

I would imagine someone losing a kid would be something hard to bounce back from, so you should add this nom to your list of lifes tragic events.

A fair point, Vanny.

If said kid was "Lost" to a Bangladeshi family, would you consider it fair recompense if you had free poppadoms and lime pickle until 2033?

Guest luke swarm
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Luke, I'm disappointed in you. This is the second spouse-based dig that you have aimed at your clique brothers in 24 hours.

Ordinarily I would endorse a harsh process of grassing, but as we have history I will give you a chance to retract your libellous abuse. Bubba and I await your apology.

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I'm sorry lads, its because I never knew my Grandparents, its painful to talk about and I am lashing about, I blame Albert for getting banned. 

Guest White van man
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A fair point, Vanny.

If said kid was "Lost" to a Bangladeshi family, would you consider it fair recompense if you had free poppadoms and lime pickle until 2033?

The lad who delivers my Indians is bangladeshi. I usually have him in stitches. He thinks I'm crazy. I was trying to get him to eat a onoin bhaji last weekend because it was ramadam. Poor cunt was starving. I told him no one would know but he wouldn't have it.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, White van man said:

The lad who delivers my Indians is bangladeshi. I usually have him in stitches. He thinks I'm crazy. I was trying to get him to eat a onoin bhaji last weekend because it was ramadam. Poor cunt was starving. I told him no one would know but he wouldn't have it.

He probably knew what was in the onion bhaji Vannie. its the yogurt sauce that makes them so special. 

Guest White van man
39 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

He probably knew what was in the onion bhaji Vannie. its the yogurt sauce that makes them so special. 

An Indian and an occasional kebab are alright once in a while. It builds your immune system up.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

- parents got divorced

- mum/dad died

- blah, blah, bollocks

If they were able to grow a pair, they wouldn't be losers you describe.  Genetically, they don't have what it takes to own their mistakes and accept the consequences of their actions. They're the reason the rest of us pay extortionate taxes to support them.  Don't encourage them to grow up, encourage them to play on the third fucking rail.  

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, scotty said:

I was talking to someone earlier who is a regular at the Bhurtpore .. he asked me to send you his regards.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, scotty said:

.....and take Frank with you. 

I'd like to request a swap out.  Keep Frank, send Pen and Bert over the cliff.  

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'd like to request a swap out.  Keep Frank, send Pen and Bert over the cliff.  

Talking to yourself won't help Scotty Wizz.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I blame my life on having a step ladder. I never really knew my real ladder.

Iiiiiiiiiithangyow 

Who can say for sure, but you're real ladder may have sorted your social climbing.

10 hours ago, Bubba C said:

- parents got divorced

- mum/dad died

- blah, blah, bollocks

This is usually when they're trying to justify why they are 25 stone and a fat fucking burger munching disgrace

WH Smiths now has a 'Tragic Lives' book section, where misery Onanaists can go get their jollies and feel better about their own shit life choices.

So amongst all the 'Boy Named 'It'', 'Forced To Fellate Monkeys', 'The Chihuahua I Never Knew' compost, up will inevitably spring the weeds of introspective self-indulgence. Throw in the over-diagnosis of personality disorders and 'Get over yourself you dopey little half-ounce' being marginalised as a treatment in favour of post-Diana sharing / nurturing / over-emoting, very possibly in a safe space, it's little wonder these cunts flourish as they do

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

WH Smiths now has a 'Tragic Lives' book section, where misery Onanaists can go get their jollies and feel better about their own shit life choices.

So amongst all the 'Boy Named 'It'', 'Forced To Fellate Monkeys', 'The Chihuahua I Never Knew' compost, up will inevitably spring the weeds of introspective self-indulgence. Throw in the over-diagnosis of personality disorders and 'Get over yourself you dopey little half-ounce' being marginalised as a treatment in favour of post-Diana sharing / nurturing / over-emoting, very possibly in a safe space, it's little wonder these cunts flourish as they do

@cuntspotter has a book signing in the Cwmbran store next week.