CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who blame everything in life on a ‘tragic’ event

Bubba C

15 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

What the fuck are you on about?

You have jumped the shark as far as fuckwittery is concerned. Pointless cunt. And just imagine, you were the sperm that won. Natural selection has failed in your case.

Everything alright, Southern?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, r-soles said:

I'm the victim of a 'tragic event', my cock got stuck in the vacuum cleaner, when I was er... hoovering the carpet, I'm now suing Currys and Hoover for not warning me about any accidents that could befall while using said appliance in the correct way it was manufactured for.

penis-hoover.jpg?width=600&height=315&qu

It must be a refreshing change to not have it stuck in another man's bottom.

Lol.

Guest Erroreptile404
34 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

What the fuck are you on about?

You have jumped the shark as far as fuckwittery is concerned. Pointless cunt. And just imagine, you were the sperm that won. Natural selection has failed in your case.

Isn't a bit early to be on the Redtail? What i meant by your car modifying laws, is you're not even allowed to lower your car by 2mm without getting stopped by the police on a motorway and getting a fine and told to raise it back up. 

Guest luke swarm
31 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Waiting to have an injection in my eye.. Traumatised. 

great, thanks for keeping us updated and make sure you clean your eye out with bleach when you get home, those hospitals are teeming with MRSA, stay safe eh.  

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

great, thanks for keeping us updated and make sure you clean your eye out with bleach when you get home, those hospitals are teeming with MRSA, stay safe eh.  

Cunt but you deserve a like

On 6/13/2018 at 1:03 PM, EreptileDysfunction said:

Indian rent boys

You usually have his arsehole in stitches

He's correct

You mean you tried to get him to eat your shit and peanut encrusted bellend

No one would know about the planned sexual assault in the back of your van, or feeding him your smelly shit covered cock?

I bet you giggle to yourself as you compose your (utterly shit) posts, unable to contain yourself at just how fucking funny you think they are. Mindless cretin.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

So what tragic life event do you blame for being a boring australian?  Oh and your car modifying laws are laughable, you can literally own and drive a tank with a deactivated gun on the road in this country, suck my dick. 

But your 2mm lowering on your car  was caused by there being no tread on your tyres. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Ape said:

I bet you giggle to yourself as you compose your (utterly shit) posts, unable to contain yourself at just how fucking funny you think they are. Mindless cretin.

He is part of the giggle economy. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Well i'm funnier than you anyway but that goes without saying.

Rattled.

Guest Erroreptile404
30 minutes ago, Penelope said:

But your 2mm lowering on your car  was caused by there being no tread on your tyres. 

Is your Ford Model T modified?

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Well i'm funnier than you anyway but that goes without saying.

Rattled.

I agree reptile, you are funny, in fact you are fucking hilarious and I just cannot stop laughing at you and your attempts at adult humour. Don't give up because as soon as you reach puberty you will finally get the joke.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I agree reptile, you are funny, in fact you are fucking hilarious and I just cannot stop laughing at you and your attempts at adult humour. Don't give up because as soon as you reach puberty you will finally get the joke.

You mean "funny" like my mother was.

On 6/12/2018 at 8:34 PM, Bubba C said:

Soppy fucking cunts who mope about the place moaning about how their life is fucked and they’ve amounted to fuck all as:

- parents got divorced

- mum/dad died

- never knew my grandparents 

- blah, blah, bollocks

Fucking grow up, grow a pair and take responsibility for your own life and choices. 

Fuck you and suck my dick. 

Rare like.

On 6/12/2018 at 9:00 PM, White van man said:

I would imagine someone losing a kid would be something hard to bounce back from, so you should add this nom to your list of lifes tragic events.

Nah... that falls into the real hard shit in life no one should have to deal with.    All the other thing Bubba lists are bona fidi, sort yourself out cunt, items.   Mum and dad divorcing, dying are par for the course. Grandparents are a luxury item often ignored anyway. Most self indulgent cunts just need a week in a third world country like Rochdale to show them just how much they should sort their shit out.  Self absorbed cunts. Moping around like Morose Ken Barlow’s 

Guest Lady Penelope

It would have been either May or June 1957 when I was walking home along the lane from school with my 9 year old sister (I was 5) when a big black car stopped and the man in it asked if we would like to have "a lick of his lolly" .. I like ice lollies and was really cross when my sister dragged me away and said that we must run home as fast as we could.

2 hours ago, Penelope said:

It would have been either May or June 1957 when I was walking home along the lane from school with my 9 year old sister (I was 5) when a big black car stopped and the man in it asked if we would like to have "a lick of his lolly" .. I like ice lollies and was really cross when my sister dragged me away and said that we must run home as fast as we could.

Did he say "Uhuhuhuhuhuh, now then now then"? 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did he say "Uhuhuhuhuhuh, now then now then"? 

He had a black beard and turned out to be a romany when they caught him.