CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who blame everything in life on a ‘tragic’ event

Bubba C

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nah... that falls into the real hard shit in life no one should have to deal with.    All the other thing Bubba lists are bona fidi, sort yourself out cunt, items.   Mum and dad divorcing, dying are par for the course. Grandparents are a luxury item often ignored anyway. Most self indulgent cunts just need a week in a third world country like Rochdale to show them just how much they should sort their shit out.  Self absorbed cunts. Moping around like Morose Ken Barlow’s 

I was reading an article about "Ken"  just the other day. He reckoned with exercise,  proper diet and a positive outlook he may live to well over a hundred years old, in fact reaching 109 was his target. Admirable, but i`m hoping the wooden cunt succumbs to Ash dieback or failing that gets whittled into a d.i.y taffy fleshlight by Bubba.  

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm off to Yorkshire tomorrow to watch Castleford Tigers. Got a plumb seat in the directors area.

Ding?

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't talk about your wife like that, you fucking limp dicked, ugly midget.

Now if that was me I would now be serving a 3 Monther for Rule 12

On 6/14/2018 at 1:28 PM, Wolfie said:

It must be a refreshing change to not have it stuck in another man's bottom.

Lol.

I see your two bum-chums were quick to jump on the bandwaggon with their 'likes', what a surprise, circle jerk cunts!

Fuck off.

3 hours ago, r-soles said:

I see your two bum-chums were quick to jump on the bandwaggon with their 'likes', what a surprise, circle jerk cunts!

Fuck off.

Do you? I see you've replaced your avatar of a man's arse following the rightful cunting you received about it, yet can't seem to get away from mentioning the word 'bum' (with your trademark image of a shitting dog). For how long have you had an issue with scat, 'R-soles'?

On 6/17/2018 at 1:32 PM, Wolfie said:

Do you? I see you've replaced your avatar of a man's arse following the rightful cunting you received about it, yet can't seem to get away from mentioning the word 'bum' (with your trademark image of a shitting dog). For how long have you had an issue with scat, 'R-soles'?

Ever since you tried defending your poodle pooping antics, fuck off, cunt!