CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Cup 2018 on TV

Neil

Guest Erroreptile404

What happened to white van cunt's bizarre meltdown comment to me, did someone report it? I didn't even get a chance to reply to it lol.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I missed that. What did he say?

He called me gay and said my parents are embarrassed about me, said i don't like cars, my GF is getting fucked by a real man or something and i need to get my arse to the red light district in Amsterdam. lol

He was raging hard and said some other stuff but i can't remember it.

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

He called me gay and said my parents are embarrassed about me, said i don't like cars, my GF is getting fucked by a real man or something and i need to get my arse to the red light district in Amsterdam. lol

Sounds like an alcohol rant. 

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be honest i was pissing myself laughing when i read it over how wound up he was, he possibly called me a snowflake too or something similar.

Guest White van man
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Was hammered. Went out for England match. Think he liked lukes comment so fired into him. All good fun.

Guest Erroreptile404

Ah here it is, it was on another thread.

On 7/4/2018 at 12:14 AM, White van man said:

Reptile disfunction has to be the gayest bastard this site has ever seen.

Wants vatidated by the cligue (men)

Talks about cars. Would he be the same if the cars were driven by women. Would he fuck (men)

Usually people say lol so they dont get coolered. He says lol like a giddy school girl.

Fucking bender. Loves men.

Get yourself to Amsterdam for the weekend and man the fuck up you little pansy. 

Look in the mirror. You're  a fucking embarrassment. Your parents are ashamed of you. Look how they look at you, You tried to pretend you were straight. Where's she at now? Bouncing up and down on a real man. You're a fucking disgrace. Kill yourself.

Guest Bill Stickers
44 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

It’s the only time I’ve ever agreed with WVM. On all fronts.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yep. He said Columbia's goalposts were wider than the circumference of your swinging horsecock. 

That would be zero. Besides which I do not have a horse .. Was the goal post as wide as you big fat mouth?

Guest Erroreptile404
23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

White van man could me one of your parents or girl friend. I mean he seems to know a lot about you. 

I'd like to see a Challenger-2 doing 70mph flatten his van, preferably with him in it.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Watching Harry Kane being interviewed is painful. Every sentence begins and is punctuated with "errrr yeah"... in a 3 minute interview just now, he must have said 400 words, at least a hundred of them were, "errr" and "yeah".

i think he's a bit backward.

He makes Beckham look like an academic,footballers are thick as pig shit cunts,all except Steve Coppell who was slightly more intelligent.I imagine if we ever did win the fucker it would be arise Sir Harry,free to lick any window in Great Britain & Ireland

• Like 1