CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Cup 2018 on TV

Neil

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You don't watch women's tennis. You just close your eyes and listen to them shrieking when they hit the ball and give his Grace the bishop a good bashing, you dirty little man you. 

Don’t we all do that?  

Guest Bill Stickers

I don’t know if many current members remember when I nearly sent manky into meltdown after only posting England chants for 3 days but in his honour 

THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT 

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I don’t know if many current members remember when I nearly sent manky into meltdown after only posting England chants for 3 days but in his honour 

THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT 

You can't take credit for Mankys death billiam. That would be the Asian bus driver and one time neighbour of his who accidentally on purpose crushed him and his stabiliser clad thundercats bike under all 6 wheels

Get fucked

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You can't take credit for Mankys death billiam. That would be the Asian bus driver and one time neighbour of his who accidentally on purpose crushed him and his stabiliser clad thundercats bike under all 6 wheels

Get fucked

When are you going to attempt to be funny? 

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
On 6/15/2018 at 10:28 PM, Monumental cunt said:

It’s all tokenism, and actually damaging to women’s sport. Trying to put women in the same arena as the men’s sport puts them up there to be shot at, criticized, laughed at and made into simple eye candy.   I enjoy birds football when it’s on but let’s not kid ourselves, it’s no better quality than Solihull Moors v Leamington, possibly not even that to be fair.

It's better than Scottish football though!

Gordon Strachan is a cunt.

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

When are you going to attempt to be funny? 

Baws and I have been endlessly working on obtaining Stubby's scientific papers, and I'm proud to announce that after four months of digging, we have finally unearthed them.

Your-first-graders-writing-under-Common-

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Baws and I have been endlessly working on obtaining Stubby's scientific papers, and I'm proud to announce that after four months of digging, we have finally unearthed them.

The cunt he copied that off my 11 plus science examination.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Credit where it’s due, it far exceeded my expectations. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I think you need to calm down a bit. Your obsession with me and my academic prowess is slightly creepy and eventually it could lead to yet another meltdown that you're so famous for. We all know thickers can look after himself here, but if you do go down (again) poor bubba won't be able to hang off your flabby arse-cheeks. Think about the kids, especially a special one like bubbs

Waiting for your PM

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think you need to calm down a bit. Your obsession with me and my academic prowess is slightly creepy and eventually it could lead to yet another meltdown that you're so famous for. We all know thickers can look after himself here, but if you do go down (again) poor bubba won't be able to hang off your flabby arse-cheeks. Think about the kids, especially a special one like bubbs

Waiting for your PM

Don't forget to share the PM with all of us, makes me laugh what the learned kids have to say.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

You made me cough up my coffee ya kuncha 

Panzerknacker 

Glad you're impressed paddyspudder, and pen is right, it is a quick sketch I did of frank on his boat always on the look out for a welcoming port and some young sailor boys. It was a windy day hence his wig was safely stashed below deck and I think I captured his AIDS emaciated body to a tee.

I do commissions and I'm working on a version of da Vinci's The Last Supper staring the clique. Roops will be Jesus of course, frank will be in there somewhere but I can't decide whether to cast webby or bubba the runt as judas as their snitching ability is of equal magnitude.

@Roadkill you're finished 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Waiting for your PM

As a scientist, Stubby, surely you appreciate the necessity of backing up any claim or statement with hard facts. The onus is on you to provide the evidence to back up your outrageous claims. 

Waiting for your papers.

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Waiting for your PM

stubby, you inbred little toad. I do believe you already received a PM regarding your papers, and then went into full on crybaby bed-wetting mode and invited in admin to deal with the clique. 

Why don’t you tell the class how that went down? Idiot. 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As a scientist, Stubby, surely you appreciate the necessity of backing up any claim or statement with hard facts. The onus is on you to provide the evidence to back up your outrageous claims. 

Waiting for your papers.

If you really must see the numerous tomes I've co-authored then please supply an email for a PDF or an address for paper copies. Failing that we'll just have to meet in person- is the Norfolk donkey express still running for the 7 day trip from Chelmsford to Kings Lynn, and do I still pay in shiny stones? 

I can imagine you now, sitting on your fat arse, sweating heavily trying to think of a suitable rendezvous that won't show you up as being a social leper. I'll try and look out for you- I'm guessing you're early 40's but look closer to 60 thanks to all the fags, booze and other shit you consume (spunk) and all the exercise and fresh air you don't get? Please correct me if I'm way off the mark.

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you really must see the numerous tomes I've co-authored then please supply an email for a PDF or an address for paper copies. Failing that we'll just have to meet in person- is the Norfolk donkey express still running for the 7 day trip from Chelmsford to Kings Lynn, and do I still pay in shiny stones? 

I can imagine you now, sitting on your fat arse, sweating heavily trying to think of a suitable rendezvous that won't show you up as being a social leper. I'll try and look out for you- I'm guessing you're early 40's but look closer to 60 thanks to all the fags, booze and other shit you consume (spunk) and all the exercise and fresh air you don't get? Please correct me if I'm way off the mark.

Saturday at 2pm, The White Horse in Upton. Ask for Doubleday.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

stubby, you inbred little toad. I do believe you already received a PM regarding your papers, and then went into full on crybaby bed-wetting mode and invited in admin to deal with the clique. 

Why don’t you tell the class how that went down? Idiot. 

You stopped PMing me you fucking pussys.

The same offer I extended to webby goes out to you; I'll post or email you copies but just the abstracts for you as many of the concepts I doubt you'll grasp, what with you being thick as a fucking plank and all. I won't, however, meet you in person as I don't really want to clap my eyes on such a pathetic creature as yourself, unless of course it's in Hereford where it's still legal to kill a Welshman on a Sunday with a bow and arrow. I'm a world champion archers as well to fucking dense twat.