CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Cup 2018 on TV

Neil

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Please tell me it’s a one-wayer to Dignitas. 

I don’t think Switzerland have the squad to go deep into the tournament to be honest.   I’d save Neil’s time and simply mow him down with a truck on the hard shoulder of a motorway just outside Milton Keynes.  Sorted.

On 6/15/2018 at 8:13 AM, luke swarm said:

Cant remember the exact date but I believe that Mr WhiteVanMan  has been approached to be Master of Ceremonies and fire the ceremonial starting pistol into the crowd of Kaffirs. Salaam Alekum from Lord Smarm.

It’s a starting AK47, not a pistol.   Everyone knows that.

As god’s country fucked it and didn’t qualify, I’ve actually taken to supporting your lot due to them showing some humility for once.

I have to say this is far and away the best they’ve played since Euro ‘96, fair play to the horse-faced, Pizza munching, penalty bottling cunt. 

Jury’s out on Loftus-Cheek - maybe a tournament too soon, and Sterling is utterly abysmal in every way. 

I’d get Rashford on, forget the “impact sub” bollocks, he rips into defences from the start.

You’re welcome.

We've beaten tunisia (just)and a pack of fucking wild dingos,we are arsehole lucky that we're going to get one of Japan/Senegal/Poland or Columbia,this is followed by an overrated Mexico (probably).We will never have a better chance because of a shit German/Spain/Argentina and France,add this to no Italy or Holland and still the end result will be losing to a bunch of useless Russian/East European/African or slope cunts and a humble homecoming of useless cuntdom.You read it here first.

How did Scotland get on?

4 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

It's still there, unfortunately.

I'll bet Sturgeon choked on Salmond's cock after that result. 

Thanks for the free prescriptions and free university educations, by the way. Most generous. 

53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll bet Sturgeon choked on Salmond's cock after that result. 

Thanks for the free prescriptions and free university educations, by the way. Most generous. 

No problem. Just keep the Brent Crude flowing ashore and you can have all the methadone you can handle. 

I gather they asked for the TV to be turned off in Barlinnie today, such was the despair on the landings. Can no one find that Archie Gemmill video?

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No problem. Just keep the Brent Crude flowing ashore and you can have all the methadone you can handle. 

I gather they asked for the TV to be turned off in Barlinnie today, such was the despair on the landings. Can no one find that Archie Gemmill video?

Scot: "if we got the English out of Scotland, we'd get our oil revenue back"

Englishman: "if we got the Scots out of England, we'd get our shop doorways back"

4 hours ago, Neil said:

We've beaten tunisia (just)and a pack of fucking wild dingos,we are arsehole lucky that we're going to get one of Japan/Senegal/Poland or Columbia,this is followed by an overrated Mexico (probably).We will never have a better chance because of a shit German/Spain/Argentina and France,add this to no Italy or Holland and still the end result will be losing to a bunch of useless Russian/East European/African or slope cunts and a humble homecoming of useless cuntdom.You read it here first.

How did Scotland get on?

We also beat the kiwi Morris dancers at rugby league as well. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're welcome. Doesn't seem to be having much of an impact though.

Anyway, I think you'll find it was Salmond that choked on Sturgeon's cock.

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We also beat the kiwi Morris dancers at rugby league as well. 

And fucked-off the Aussie cricket cunts with a 5-0 whitewash in the one-day internationals.

Ah, Brexit has done the country a power of good.

I fuckin' hate football, but I'd love England to win the World Cup, just to piss off all those cunting remainers and the EU parasites.

39 minutes ago, r-soles said:

I fuckin' hate football, but I'd love England to win the World Cup, just to piss off all those cunting remainers and the EU parasites.

You're fooling no one R-Soles, you excitable little cunt.

I imagine that despite defeating football's equivalent of Audley Harrison, you've had Baddiel and Skinner on repeat, whilst screaming "IT'S COMING HOME" out the window of your transit whenever you're stuck behind a VW, Audi or Merc.

Shove your papier mache Jules Rimet trophy up your fucking arse. The only thing "coming home" will be a couple of thousand fat, sun-burnt northerners and a million fucking excuses.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're fooling no one R-Soles, you excitable little cunt.

I imagine that despite defeating football's equivalent of Audley Harrison, you've had Baddiel and Skinner on repeat, whilst screaming "IT'S COMING HOME" out the window of your transit whenever you're stuck behind a VW, Audi or Merc.

Shove your papier mache Jules Rimet trophy up your fucking arse. The only thing "coming home" will be a couple of thousand sun burnt northerners and a million fucking excuses.

Cunt, you're interrupting my tea, go bother someone else with your inane drivel.