CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Cup 2018 on TV

Neil

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I have no idea if Mark Lawrenson is on Twitter, but if he is, can one of you cunts find him and tell him I want him dead please?

Many thanks 

Personally, I'd quite like to see a pundit panel consisting of Andy Gray, Richard Keys and Ron Atkinson. Imagine the scenes back in the studio for the Nigeria games.

Also, I'd wager that fucking tart Gabby Logan would soon be relegated to grooming Richard's knuckle hair and making the tea instead of gurning like a fucking idiot pitch-side.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Personally, I'd quite like to see a pundit panel consisting of Andy Gray, Richard Keys and Ron Atkinson. Imagine the scenes back in the studio for the Nigeria games.

Also, I'd wager that fucking tart Gabby Logan would soon be relegated to grooming Richard's knuckle hair and making the tea instead of gurning like a fucking idiot pitch-side.

I've always wanted to go for a pint with Ally McCoist, just to find out if Sue Barker is as dirty as that giggle suggests she is. That Scots cunt definitely banged it, no matter how strongly he denies it.

Edited by Eric Cuntman

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Nice. Geoff Hurst to complete the line up with Jamie Carragher driving about ‘talking’ to fans......what could possibly go wrong? 

Listening to Lawrenson, one would think he’d had a stroke and never seen a game of football, let alone played it. Fuck it, I’m joining Twitter just to cunt the stupid fucking mong.

20 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Nice. Geoff Hurst to complete the line up with Jamie Carragher driving about ‘talking’ to fans......what could possibly go wrong? 

Listening to Lawrenson, one would think he’d had a stroke and never seen a game of football, let alone played it. Fuck it, I’m joining Twitter just to cunt the stupid fucking mong.

He suffered brain damage when Robin Friday deliberately kicked him in the head, I can't find footage on YouTube, but it was a beautiful thing to see. Friday didn't even attempt to make it look like an accident.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He suffered brain damage when Robin Friday deliberately kicked him in the head, I can't find footage on YouTube, but it was a beautiful thing to see. Friday didn't even attempt to make it look like an accident.

@Bubba C, I just read up about the incident, after being sent off for kicking Lawrenson in the face, Friday broke into the opposition dressing room and had a shit in Lawrenson's kit bag

It's the lack of characters like that that's made the modern game boring.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ahhh, Robin Friday. I'd have loved to have seen Snatch, his big spastic tongue dribbling down his Thundercats t-shirt, fliddy little arms windmilling in impotent rage, say to that late, great beast "Football is for irons".

His obvious brain damage would have been increased twenty-fold

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Bubba C, I just read up about the incident, after being sent off for kicking Lawrenson in the face, Friday broke into the opposition dressing room and had a shit in Lawrenson's kit bag

It's the lack of characters like that that's made the modern game boring.

Absolute lad and utter legend. 

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

News just in from Skelmersdale. R-Soles can't put down his panini stickers, so he's been sent down the pub to scream Ingerland at darkies. He's yet to have his tea, but it's clearly still on his mind:

Great place Skem.

On 6/25/2018 at 8:55 PM, Decimus said:

Just realised what she reminds me of, she’s a doppelganger for the monster off Jeepers Creepers. 

Guest Piston
19 minutes ago, scotty said:

Just for the record, whatever happens from here is just icing on the cake now that the germans are out 👍👍

Otto von Bismarck!
Adolf Hitler!
Konrad Adenauer!
Angela Merkel!

Today your boys took a hell of a beating...hahahah  just sayin'

Guest Piston
1 hour ago, scotty said:

Just for the record, whatever happens from here is just icing on the cake now that the germans are out 👍👍

Football is for erm...

TELEMMGLPICT000167755207_trans_NvBQzQNjv

Guest Piston

So, next up the plucky Belgians but wait! The suggestion is that we would be better off in the long term if we lost this one:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-cup/2018/06/28/england-should-want-lose-against-belgium/

Should we field a 'reserve' side or ask the krauts if any of 'em fancy having a kick for us?

Hmm...I used to be able paste live links... I think. Hint anybody?....bugger's gone live now...Bastard!

Guest judgetwi

So Mavis May has decided that all government buildings will fly the St  George’s flag on England matchdays. Cue a load of overpaid skivvies scrambling around to find the flags in question. When the traitorous bitch announces this in the House some Tory arselicker stands up to praise our “young and diverse Team.” 

Oh, please fuck off. If we manage to beat Colombia on Tuesday watch all the politicians jumping on the patriotic bandwagon and scrambling for the white working class vote which they normally take for granted. 

Fuck those cunts. 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 7/1/2018 at 1:38 AM, judgetwi said:

So Mavis May has decided that all government buildings will fly the St  George’s flag on England matchdays. Cue a load of overpaid skivvies scrambling around to find the flags in question. When the traitorous bitch announces this in the House some Tory arselicker stands up to praise our “young and diverse Team.” 

Oh, please fuck off. If we manage to beat Colombia on Tuesday watch all the politicians jumping on the patriotic bandwagon and scrambling for the white working class vote which they normally take for granted. 

Fuck those cunts. 

I am relying on a few good passes and open goals from you Judge,

I'm sitting here on my Italian terrace and the WiFi keeps dropping off and each time I have to go down and reset it I find myself not bothered if it doesn't fucking come back on....what a fucking pile of fucking shit.

27 minutes ago, nocti said:

How the fuck do so many of these footballing cunts manage to sit through all their tattoos, yet roll around in agony when someone treads on their foot?

What a punch of namby-pamby fucking chicken fisters. Fuck right off.

Good one Nockers

42 minutes ago, nocti said:

How the fuck do so many of these footballing cunts manage to sit through all their tattoos, yet roll around in agony when someone treads on their foot?

What a punch of namby-pamby fucking chicken fisters. Fuck right off.

Faaaaack orfffff.

Edited by Decimus
IT'S COMING HOME
  • Like 1