CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Cup 2018 on TV

Neil

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Jordan Henderson is fucking wank at everything, mind. 

FUCK OFF BUBBA ITS COMING HOME YOU COLONISED FUCKING IDIOT 

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

FUCK OFF BUBBA ITS COMING HOME YOU COLONISED FUCKING IDIOT 

Watch your fucking mouth, you 2 pint fucking cunt. As previously discussed, if England play a decent brand of football, with a bit of passion and a touch of humility, then I’ll be continue to support them, unlike soppy little cider drinking idiots like you. 

Remember where you came from, you fucking heathen. 

Apology accepted. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Watch your fucking mouth, you 2 pint fucking cunt. As previously discussed, if England play a decent brand of football, with a bit of passion and a touch of humility, then I’ll be continue to support them, unlike soppy little cider drinking idiots like you. 

Apology accepted. 

I may be almost bordering on a West Country lad, but I’ve never drunk cider, I’ve had three and a half pints, and I feel my time on here has only shown humility. 

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Faaaaack orfffff.

Not that I'm not chuffed to fuck. Especially to get one over those dirty fucking charlie-chugging cunts. It's coming home Decs you great big erect dick with a glistening dew-tipped bell piece!

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, nocti said:

Not that I'm not chuffed to fuck. Especially to get one over those dirty fucking charlie-chugging cunts. It's coming home Decs you great big erect dick with a glistening dew-tipped bell piece!

Don’t disrespect them. We’d have no sniff without them.

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me! We won a penalty shoot out! Who can believe that? Suck on that one Krauts! Lick my bumhole you cheating Argie bastards.

Sorry, you poofs don’t understand this shit.......but here’s something you might understand.

Watch all the politician scum crawling out of the woodwork claiming to be lifelong football fans. Watch them pathetically trying to lick the arse of the white working class who normally they couldn’t be bothered to piss on.

Watch this fucking charade you muggy cunts.

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me! We won a penalty shoot out! Who can believe that? Suck on that one Krauts! Lick my bumhole you cheating Argie bastards.

Sorry, you poofs don’t understand this shit.......but here’s something you might understand.

Watch all the politician scum crawling out of the woodwork claiming to be lifelong football fans. Watch them pathetically trying to lick the arse of the white working class who normally they couldn’t be bothered to piss on.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I may be almost bordering on a West Country lad, but I’ve never drunk cider, I’ve had three and a half pints, and I feel my time on here has only shown humility. 

“3 lions on the shirt, Jules Rimet still gleaming”. 

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Change the fucking record you boring fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Suck my ... oh I haven't got one.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I noticed a post on facefuck by Simon Hughes, ex  MP, talking about the game. I've known him for years and that's the first I've heard he's interested in football.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I noticed a post on facefuck by Simon Hughes, ex  MP, talking about the game. I've known him for years and that's the first I've heard he's interested in football.

His face is well and truly fucked, the wonky mouthed cunt. 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Simon Hughes

June 28 at 10:53 PM ·

#ENGBEL - and now reality check! England population 55 million. Tunisia 11m, Panama 4 m, Belgium 11m - and Colombia ...49m! We meet nearly our match at last. And in Southwark with big numbers of great England & great Colombia supporters things will be rocking!".

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Stupid drunk cunt. 

You’re still bitter you turned up too late to witness the best corner meltdown in recent history.

Imagine being so tardy you had to side with MC.

Give us a nom Frankie? 

5 minutes ago, Tanusha said:

"Simon Hughes

June 28 at 10:53 PM ·

#ENGBEL - and now reality check! England population 55 million. Tunisia 11m, Panama 4 m, Belgium 11m - and Colombia ...49m! We meet nearly our match at last. And in Southwark with big numbers of great England & great Colombia supporters things will be rocking!".

I bet England has more darkies than Colombia

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Apology accepted. 

You fucking weak wank, apology accepted, i have killed for less than that...man up you fucking dingbat !!

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Mick Taylor said:

Never mind Sheila, it's your lucky day, you can suck mine instead, now how would that be ?

No good .. you cut it off yourself with a chain saw.