CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity NHS frontline tv programme

Guest N/A

Just seen an advert for what can only be described as the worst Celebrity TV programme ever devised. Celebrity NHS Frontline.

i can’t think of anything more inappropriate than a set of TV cameras pouring over some poor unfortunates illness, pain and ultimate demise, whilst squeaky voiced fat non celebrity Anne Widdecombe and one legged wasn’t he the one who didn’t shoot his girlfriend Jonny Peacock, look on and make totally inappropriate comments.

This is going to be a shit fest of political statements, every nurse will be an angel, every porter a hero, every patient a tragedy.   I bet nobody will tell it how it should be told.

these fucking wards are a fucking sewer. They need a fucking good clean.   This woman has been in bed for 8 days, someone do something to move her about rather than saying, we aren’t allowed to lift people as we might get injured.  Scenes of endless beds full of browns and Kosovo’s will be edited and only poor white people and middle class accidents where Tarquinius has been deeply cut by a Guarvo fruit will be shown.  It clearly will have a shock moment possibly involving Leslie Grantham dying on set as the highlight of the week with Ange and fat Shaz holding on to his hand as he lays in a pool of his own piss in a corridor for the whole weekend, as all the doctors are playing golf.

I guess, Two Gay Phillapino ladyboys will,work as part time cleaners at the hospital for sure and will run the fucking show.  No doubt they will become stars and hopefully give up there jobs as cleaners. So making the hospital a more sterile place and deaths from acquired infections will drop 50%.

Not sure what the luv interest will be and who will get married or have a spread in Hello magazine after this Celerity show.  Total utter fucking BBC TV wank and I’m sure millions will watch it even though Germany v Spain has gone to penalties on the other side.

Cunts..

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Just seen an advert for what can only be described as the worst Celebrity TV programme ever devised. Celebrity NHS Fromtline.

i can’t think of anything more inappropriate than a set of TV cameras pouring over some poor unfortunates illness, pain and ultimate demise, whilst squeaky voiced fat non celebrity Anne Widdecombe and one legged wasn’t he the one who didn’t shoot his girlfriend Jonny Peacock, look on and make totally inappropriate comments.

This is going to be a shit fest of political statements, every nurse will be an angel, every porter a hero, every patient a tragedy.   I bet nobody will tell it how it should be told.

these fucking wards are a fucking sewer. They need a fucking good clean.   This woman has been in bed for 8 days, someone do something to move her about rather than saying, we aren’t allowed to lift people as we might get injured.  Scenes of endless beds full of browns and Kosovo’s will be edited and only poor white people and middle class accidents where Tarquinius has been deeply cut by a Guarvo fruit will be shown.  It clearly will have a shock moment possibly involving Leslie Grantham dying on set as the highlight of the week with Ange and fat Shaz holding on to his hand as he lays in a pool of his own piss in a corridor for the whole weekend, as all the doctors are playing golf.

I guess, Two Gay Phillapino ladyboys will,work as part time cleaners at the hospital for sure and will run the fucking show.  No doubt they will become stars and hopefully give up there jobs as cleaners. So making the hospital a more sterile place and deaths from acquired infections will drop 50%.

Not sure what the luv interest will be and who will get married or have a spread in Hello magazine after this Celerity show.  Total utter fucking BBC TV wank and I’m sure millions will watch it even though Germany v Spain has gone to penalties on the other side.

Cunts..

Could someone translate this into English please?

10 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Just seen an advert for what can only be described as the worst Celebrity TV programme ever devised. Celebrity NHS Fromtline.

Cunts..

The love interest will be the two Filipino ladyboy cleaners. They will get their own spin-off show, covering the 'wedding' and subsequent honeymoon, probably presented by Rylan Clark or that cunt off Coronation Street that minces around, flapping his hands and saying, "oooh". As for the hospital show, expect lots of editing out of English staff and lots of footage of elderly white patients, singing the praises of Nigerian nurses and Muslim doctors. All going to show how lovely and chocolate boxey multiculturalism really is.

more PC wank to avoid.

Guest DrCunt

Maybe they'll film the two ladyboys having thier meat and veg turned inside out, prior to their future lesbian romance and wedding.

I'd rather dip my testicles in boiling hot oil than watch this fucking tripe.

Clive was right when he said he'd like to see the entire BBC beaten to death with his horn. I'm sick to the fucking back teeth of their man hating, women are fucking wonderful and so hard done by, pro bender, pro fucking abnormal gender agenda. I don't want them dead, I want them to endure insufferable pain for decades.

54 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cunts..

Sounds like a fucking nightmare. Do channels have think-tanks that sit there slurping latte's and dreaming up This kind of shit?  They know that there is a surfeit of these low rent celebrities, made up of reality TV  cunts, has-beens  who are shit scared of disappearing and former third  rate sports stars who'll do anything to keep in the limelight. I fucking despair. I really do. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Maybe they'll film the two ladyboys having thier meat and veg turned inside out, prior to their future lesbian romance and wedding.

Clive was right when he said he'd like to see the entire BBC beaten to death with his horn. I'm sick to the fucking back teeth of their man hating, women are fucking wonderful and so hard done by, pro bender, pro fucking abnormal gender agenda. I don't want them dead, I want them to endure insufferable pain for decades.

For Christ sake, stop sitting on the fucking fence man

7 hours ago, Penelope said:

Beyond your GCSE level of English. Too many paragraphs for you. I suppose having 147 languages in your school class made English difficult for you to learn.  Try BBC bite size to get up to speed. Prick.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The love interest will be the two Filipino ladyboy cleaners. They will get their own spin-off show, covering the 'wedding' and subsequent honeymoon, probably presented by Rylan Clark or that cunt off Coronation Street that minces around, flapping his hands and saying, "oooh". As for the hospital show, expect lots of editing out of English staff and lots of footage of elderly white patients, singing the praises of Nigerian nurses and Muslim doctors. All going to show how lovely and chocolate boxey multiculturalism really is.

more PC wank to avoid.

It will get a BAFTA for sure, nudging Love Island and Celebrity Bake Off into second and third.  With Celebrity Gynochologist being a spin off show.

7 hours ago, DrCunt said:

I want them to endure insufferable pain for decades....is the motto of the BBC 

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sounds like a fucking nightmare. Do channels have think-tanks that sit there slurping latte's and dreaming up This kind of shit?  They know that there is a surfeit of these low rent celebrities, made up of reality TV  cunts, has-beens  who are shit scared of disappearing and former third  rate sports stars who'll do anything to keep in the limelight. I fucking despair. I really do. 

TBH I don't fucking care .. I switched the telly off back in November 2010. People are always moaning about the BBC, but they still keep fucking watching it and all this kind of shit. Either switch channels or turn the fucking telly off.

10 hours ago, Penelope said:

Reported....Rule 10.    VARS has been used and you have been found to have deliberately tried to derail this Nom in the very first thread.  So I will report you and continue to report you on every word you utter in here. Because you have unearthered my inner cunt. 

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Reported....Rule 10.    VARS has been used and you have been found to have deliberately tried to derail this Nom in the very first thread.  So I will report you and continue to report you on every word you utter in here. Because you have unearthered my inner cunt. 

You have an inner cunt as well? 

I hope the inner cunt can spell and make sense, rather than be a bullshitting big noting nonsensical fuckstick like the outer cunt is.

Come on inner cunt, show us what you’ve got!

16 hours ago, southerncunt said:

You have an inner cunt as well? 

I hope the inner cunt can spell and make sense, rather than be a bullshitting big noting nonsensical fuckstick like the outer cunt is.

Come on inner cunt, show us what you’ve got!

Big noting..... what the fuck have you been drinking on a park bench this morning?  Give us a swig and I will let you swap for some of my mamba spice.

22 hours ago, Penelope said:

TBH I don't fucking care .. I switched the telly off back in November 2010. People are always moaning about the BBC, but they still keep fucking watching it and all this kind of shit. Either switch channels or turn the fucking telly off.

I think I last watched BBC or any TV on a regular basis in 2014.   Top gear Sunday nights 8pm was the last time I knew a programme was coming on and switched TV on for.   Is television still a thing?   My lad is 15 and never watches it.   Interesting dynamic about to unfold with advertising and TV rights.   Why will SKY, BT, Amazon battle it out paying hundreds of millions for TV rights when the next generation don’t even watch it and the older generation are gradually switching off.  I even got rid of Sky last month.  Watch Netflix instead.

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, Penelope said:

Curious.  If you are so detached from watching the BBC, why is every nom you create based on a BBC story...you post a link and nothing else, then turn round and post this?

DO I even need to type the words?  

It's been said many times before, any celebrity themed show is a steaming pile of dog poo, just waiting for Wolfie to come and scoop it into his shit-bag.

anybody and everybody knows this, yet still they tune-in, because they don't want to be left out of the conversation when it's discussed over their latte break tomorrow morning, sad cunts.

We all know the programme we'd like to see on tv, the one with the magnificently monumental viewing figures, celebrity suicides.

Unfortunately no television company would have the balls to broadcast this ratings winning, family entertainment spectacular, how sad, too bad, never mind.

Fuck off!

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, r-soles said:

It's been said many times before, any celebrity themed show is a steaming pile of dog poo, just waiting for Wolfie to come and scoop it into his shit-bag.

anybody and everybody knows this, yet still they tune-in, because they don't want to be left out of the conversation when it's discussed over their latte break tomorrow morning, sad cunts.

We all know the programme we'd like to see on tv, the one with the magnificently monumental viewing figures, celebrity suicides.

Unfortunately no television company would have the balls to broadcast this ratings winning, family entertainment spectacular, how sad, too bad, never mind.

Fuck off!

Wolfie will be too busy drooling over his C with D magazines and videos.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Curious.  If you are so detached from watching the BBC, why is every nom you create based on a BBC story...you post a link and nothing else, then turn round and post this?

DO I even need to type the words?  

I have never said I have stopped looking at the BBC news website .. you need to spend less time with Wolfie drooling over those tranny mags and videons.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Ape, so, have we got a videon?

Perhaps 'videon' is a special magazine-via-video 'build one as you buy' tutorial, in which its cult transgender readership subscribes to a new part, DVD and little bottle of poppers with each issue to eventually assemble a huge, brutal sex toy known as the 'Dildon'. Isn't this correct, Pen, you cock-juggling thundercunt?

• Like 2