CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Christopher Chope MP

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Surely a candidate for "Cunt of the week".

Yesterday he blocked the "upskirting bill", previously he blocked a bill to offer better protection for police dogs and horses. In the past he claimed £880 for mending a sofa.

5b23ee092200004500eeb99c.jpeg?ops=scalef

21 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Yesterday he blocked the "upskirting bill", previously he blocked a bill to offer better protection for police dogs and horses. In the past he claimed £880 for mending a sofa.

Reported.  You said the word upskirting.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Reported.  You said the word upskirting.

Reported as you said the word "upskirting" out of context with what is in the nom.

4 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Reported as you said the word "upskirting" out of context with what is in the nom.

Reported for continued use of the word upskirting.  Are you fucking obsessed with it or something. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
5 hours ago, Penelope said:

Maximum Kudos to the right honourable gentleman for pissing off every rug munching sour faced feminazi across the country. A fucking legend.

9 hours ago, Penelope said:

What a vile looking cunt. The bastard love child of Paddy Pantsdown and Donald Trump, awful hair and a permanent cum-face rictus.

Regardless, I'm a fan as he's caused that bra-burning, fat fucking pig Jess Phillips to meltdown in her Guardian column.

Why is it always the absolute foulest of beasts who protest about the objectification of women? I can't imagine anyone ever wanting to stick a camera up Phillips' voluminous skirts, and even if they did, I doubt they'd get a view of anything hidden above her ulcerous, fat chafing thighs.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

What a vile looking cunt. The bastard love child of Paddy Pantsdown and Donald Trump, awful hair and a permanent cum-face rictus.

Regardless, I'm a fan as he's caused that bra-burning, fat fucking pig Jess Phillips to meltdown in her Guardian column.

Why is it always the absolute foulest of beasts who protest about the objectification of women? I can't imagine anyone ever wanting to stick a camera up Phillips' voluminous skirts, and even if they did, I doubt they'd get a view of anything hidden above her ulcerous, fat chafing thighs.

He does look a bit Donald and to have been chomping on something.

Guest Piston
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

The legislation had not been debated. He, and a number of others sit in on a Friday to block rushed legislation that could deprive someone of their liberty. Once it has been debated there will be  no objection.

Rick?

At first glance, this cunt appears to be on the right track, objecting to ridiculous, 'right on' PC populist legislation. However, at second glance, he appears to object to absolutely everything, possibly before he even knows what he's objecting to. I cannot see why anyone would object to legislation designed to protect and improve the treatment of animals, the only truly innocent and helpless citizens of the planet. I suspect the square headed cunt is simply an attention seeking freak. This is what happens when brothers get their sisters pregnant. I hope he gets collared for noncing, he looks the type.

Guest judgetwi

Jesus Fucking Christ! First of all this old tosser is an MP which makes him a thief, a liar and a total cunt. Secondly he was awarded a knighthood for his contribution to public service. Er..... that means he has spent his life with his tongue firmly wedged up the rectums of even bigger cunts than himself. That makes him a triple cunt.

A little bit of research would reveal that this posh wanker makes a habit of fucking up prospective bills. Firstly, he doesn’t like Private Members Bills ( unless there is a brown envelope involved obviously) and he doesn’t like any bills on 1st and 2nd reading being “nodded through” on Fridays when all the other bent cunts have fucked off to their mansions for the weekend. He has a long history of this.

The only reason why this is a story is because the Blairite Broadcasting Corporation, the right on media and the twitterati have made it a story. The daft old cunt probably doesn’t know what the fuck is going on and I very much doubt he has even heard of “Upskirting”.

The usual crowd of wankers being offended and crying their little eyes out.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Vile!! Everybody I don’t like is VILE! 

The snowflakes’ favourite insult ( other than bigot, racist, sexist, homophobe, islamophobe, little Englander, fascist, Zionist, Nazi... and a few others I can’t remember)

Obviously it would be a waste of time to point out the utter unintended irony in this post. If you can’t see it I can’t explain it.

16 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Reported for being a dumb cunt. Something you are obsessed with being.

Welcome s cunt. ..... who woke you up for your tamazapan?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
18 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

The legislation had not been debated. He, and a number of others sit in on a Friday to block rushed legislation that could deprive someone of their liberty. Once it has been debated there will be  no objection.

Several times successive governments have lost in court because of rushed/nodded through legislation.

Private Members Bills are still required to undergo several readings in both houses and be scrutinised at committee stage so Chope's constitutional protest is moot. Nevertheless, this is politics and public perceptions count so his pyrrhic victory harmed himself and reinforces the notion that the "Tories are the nasty party". The lesson here is choose your moment. FWIW, the government will probably slip this through as an amendment to a piece of legislation currently in the works.