CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

William 'Skunk' Hague

Cap'n Cunt

Ex-leader of the Conservative Party (for about ten minutes) and pointlessly-knighted Hague is calling for the legalisation of cannabis, as it's proving to be too difficult to stop people growing and using it. What next? Suckdick Khan legalising machete attacks because it's too difficult to police? When the government give up on things because it's too hard, we're in deep shit. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Cap'n Cunt said:

Ex-leader of the Conservative Party (for about ten minutes) and pointlessly-knighted Hague is calling for the legalisation of cannabis, as it's proving to be too difficult to stop people growing and using it. What next? Suckdick Khan legalising machete attacks because it's too difficult to police? When the government give up on things because it's too hard, we're in deep shit. 

They did it with the Community Charge.

Just now, Cap'n Cunt said:

Ganje chills people out and has roughly the same effect on health as smoking. The police have been wasting tax payer's money for decades trying to stem the flow of supplies being smuggled in illegally with no real effect whilst making a hell of a black market for the stuff that funds all manner of criminal and even terrorist activity around the world. Maybe if they weren't spending all their time raiding dealers they might have more manpower to deal with the mentioned machete attacks in the first place?

• Like 1

I'm personally not a fan of weed, but it should be immediately legalised. The arguments against its use are spurious at best. The classic that it's a gateway drug is patently false, I know scores of people who smoke it and they aren't all simultaneously shooting up and dropping ecstasy as well.

Its deleterious health effects are no worse than tobacco, which is legal, and far less than alcohol, which is also legal. The government needs to take its head out of its arse and stop fighting a losing battle. Legalise it, regulate it, then tax the fuck out of it. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm personally not a fan of weed, but it should be immediately legalised. The arguments against its use are spurious at best. The classic that it's a gateway drug is patently false, I know scores of people who smoke it and they aren't all simultaneously shooting up and dropping ecstasy as well.

Its deleterious health effects are no worse than tobacco, which is legal, and far less than alcohol, which is also legal. The government needs to take its head out of its are and stop fightinga a losing battle. Legalise it, regulate it, then tax the fuck out of it. 

Smoked the stuff for a couple years myself before I quit, now I'm hooked on nicotine vape oil that's ten times harder to quit. Another plus for weed is that I've never seen a baked person get in a fight unless drink is also involved - it calms people down. The rumour that its a gateway drug simply stems from the fact that you have to go to dealers who usually want to move the harder stuff too and even if you aren't into that stuff its generally a social activity so the people around you are more likely to be on it.

I've been in a room full of idiots shouting over one another on coke and blanking out on meth and never felt the urge to try the shite myself. I just went into the back garden with my joint to get pleasantly stoned in peace and quiet. It never effected my judgement like alcohol does and as long as it's used responsibly there's no long-term effects - beyond the obvious stuff that comes with smoking anything.

• Like 3

Guest White van man
44 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Smoked the stuff for a couple years myself before I quit, now I'm hooked on nicotine vape oil that's ten times harder to quit. Another plus for weed is that I've never seen a baked person get in a fight unless drink is also involved - it calms people down. The rumour that its a gateway drug simply stems from the fact that you have to go to dealers who usually want to move the harder stuff too and even if you aren't into that stuff its generally a social activity so the people around you are more likely to be on it.

I've been in a room full of idiots shouting over one another on coke and blanking out on meth and never felt the urge to try the shite myself. I just went into the back garden with my joint to get pleasantly stoned in peace and quiet. It never effected my judgement like alcohol does and as long as it's used responsibly there's no long-term effects - beyond the obvious stuff that comes with smoking anything.

Never smoked it or touched any drugs except alcohol. I think i read recently that it's been recently legslised in Canada. I'm totally clueless to the affects. Does it affect driving?. If not, then should be legalised, for the reasons others have give.

47 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've smoked it on and off throughout the years, and it has never led me to try anything else. I did go through that phase in my late teens early twenties where I started building contraptions to smoke it with, hubbly bubbly pipes etc'. 

In short, I don't think cannabis leads to other drugs. But I firmly believe it leads to DIY.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, White van man said:

Never smoked it or touched any drugs except alcohol. I think i read recently that it's been recently legslised in Canada. I'm totally clueless to the affects. Does it affect driving?. If not, then should be legalised, for the reasons others have give.

Yeah it effects motor functions but not as much as alcohol does. Never drove under the influence of the stuff myself but I know plenty who do.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've smoked it on and off throughout the years, and it has never led me to try anything else. I did go through that phase in my late teens early twenties where I started building contraptions to smoke it with, hubbly bubbly pipes etc'. 

In short, I don't think cannabis leads to other drugs. But I firmly believe it leads to DIY.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Suckdick Khan. Great stuff.

The criminalisation is weed has been a pathetic failure across the globe, and has achieved fuck all.

I don’t smoke it anymore, a lot of it all the time can turn your brain scatty but in moderation it is fine.

The government is missing out on billions, and those billions are going into the pockets of those operating the black market.

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Suckdick Khan. Great stuff.

The criminalisation is weed has been a pathetic failure across the globe, and has achieved fuck all.

I don’t smoke it anymore, a lot of it all the time can turn your brain scatty but in moderation it is fine.

The government is missing out on billions, and those billions are going into the pockets of those operating the black market.

Really?

3 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

If it is legalised, it would surely be possible to get hold of some normal, dry weed which seemed to disappear in the late 90s to be replaced by super strong skunk which rendered you a useless mong for the evening. 

Guest Lady Penelope
47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If it is legalised, it would surely be possible to get hold of some normal, dry weed which seemed to disappear in the late 90s to be replaced by super strong skunk which rendered you a useless mong for the evening. 

How about a pow wow at the old Coates round house?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Really?

Frank, you’re that peculiar breed of aging cunt who is so terrified of appearing geriatric that you persist with smoking weed, even though you haven’t enjoyed it since the turn of the millennium. 

You turn up to your dealer’s flat in a pair of skinny jeans, and a bit of ridiculous low v-cut knitwear that you picked up in Top Man, betraying your hairy chest and sagging manboobs.

You drop a few slang words in like bear and sick while the dealer and all his mates titter as they sell you a gram of soap bar for £45.

You go back and smoke a diddy in the dining room whilst your wife watches on forlornly, knowing another existential crisis is oncoming after 3 tokes.

You’re a fucking disgrace.

8 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Frank, you’re that peculiar breed of aging cunt who is so terrified of appearing geriatric that you persist with smoking weed, even though you haven’t enjoyed it since the turn of the millennium. 

You turn up to your dealer’s flat in a pair of skinny jeans, and a bit of ridiculous low v-cut knitwear that you picked up in Top Man, betraying your hairy chest and sagging manboobs.

You drop a few slang words in like bear and sick while the dealer and all his mates titter as they sell you a gram of soap bar for £45.

You go back and smoke a diddy in the dining room whilst your wife watches on forlornly, knowing another existential crisis is oncoming after 3 tokes.

You’re a fucking disgrace.

You don’t know how accurate that is. Oh my days. 

I haven't had a smoke for years, when I did, I can say I didn't have any wish to try any other drugs.

I think the main problem with the drug is that much of it is produced here in UK plc. It is so hybridised the THC content is fucking people over and causing psychosis in young males. If the government steps in, it will be able to lower its potency and make a shitload of revenue. The real hardcore smokers won't want it legal.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
48 minutes ago, Frank said:

You don’t know how accurate that is. Oh my days. 

Next time you have a psychotic episode you could talk to frank?

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Its deleterious health effects are no worse than tobacco, which is legal, and far less than alcohol, which is also legal. The government needs to take its head out of its arse and stop fighting a losing battle. Legalise it, regulate it, then tax the fuck out of it. 

Good point.  Well made,

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fuck off wiz.

I didn't want to use one of the few likes I have.  I am creating a sock puppet to give them to and to get from.