CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

McCain Chips

Neil

4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You like what? Roops fighting your battles for you in a PM exchange? You’re a child stubby. A flidding, grassing little serpent of a child. 

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Whilst being bang on, Bill, I’m sorry I can’t like your comment as the all the non-clique members (so that’s all bar the 3 of us) will shit the bed and go running to Roops in outrage. 

Whilst we’re on the topic, (and for all non-clique members not privy to the PM), @Stubby Pecker, you asked for an email address to send your papers, I duly supplied one, you didn’t send them, cried like a fucking baby, and now Roops has had to wipe your tanned hide, but not before applying a little Sudocrem, you sensitive little cunt. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

That's your interpretation and it's fine, but the fact remains that the vast majority of my likes are from other posters not considered to be part of the clique. Bill and Bubbles have a similar style of posting to me, so obviously I'm going to like their posts on average more than other posters, but by no means am I only liking their output.

The leaderboard is supposed to be a bit of fun and provides some competition, and I'd also wager that the post count has gone up since it came back. It's not until idiots like Stubby and certain others wet their knickers that it is somehow being manipulated that it gets boring.

It was a weekly accusation when it was a staple of The Corner, usually coming from unpopular posters who found it hard to comprehend that anyone can get more than a dozen likes a day. It's not hard to understand their lack of comprehension, when most of what they post is fucking dross and doesn't attract any attention or recognition. (Stubby)

I'd say that Stubby and his gang of spastics take it more seriously than they let on, hence their constant whingeing, so it's probably best that you get rid of it again.

Oh dear, what a pickle I've got you all in. All I have to do is give you 3 hand holding homos and little poke with a dog shit stick and you all get rattled. 

You really shouldn't take it so seriously, the coolers a nasty place.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 8:49 PM, Neil said:

If you haven't seen their advert take it from me,they are utter utter cunts,No more oven chips for me the fucking wankers

I like them with baked beans, sprinkled with a dusting of curry powder.  Absolutely fucking delicious.   Northern cuisine 

5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I like them with baked beans, sprinkled with a dusting of curry powder.  Absolutely fucking delicious.   Northern cuisine 

Douse in salt and vinegar, bundle between 2 doorsteps of freshly cut crusty bread (real butter). violently compress with palm of hand, enjoy.

Gordon Ramsay's a cunt

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Douse in salt and vinegar, bundle between 2 doorsteps of freshly cut crusty bread (real butter). violently compress with palm of hand, enjoy.

Gordon Ramsay's a cunt

Sprinkle, season, job done.

have you done a risk assessment on cutting the real crusty bread?

9 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sprinkle, season, job done.

have you done a risk assessment on cutting the real crusty bread?

Of course. Conclusion: best undertaken wearing hi-vis and safety boots, woven Kevlar gloves and hard plastic clip over wrist gauntlets and industry standard face protection, under supervision of local authority ethnic lesbian inspectors with air ambulance on standby.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Stab vest

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course. Conclusion: best undertaken wearing hi-vis and safety boots, woven Kevlar gloves and hard plastic clip over wrist gauntlets and industry standard face protection, under supervision of local authority ethnic lesbian inspectors with air ambulance on standby.

What about the waste products, where is you recycling strategy.  The crumbs will have a very high carbon footprint, especially if you toast the bread.

shit we forgot the fire engine.

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

What about the waste products, where is you recycling strategy.  The crumbs will have a very high carbon footprint, especially if you toast the bread.

shit we forgot the fire engine.

I've made a right cunt of myself and not thought this through. I'm just going to live solely on 'responsibly sourced, ethical fair-trade peace granola'. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't forget a brigade of managers loitering about with their clipboards and emergency response placards and reports of procedural violations to make it easy to terminate the injured party(ies) and shift any fault for unsafe working conditions onto the poor injured cunt.  

On 6/20/2018 at 7:27 PM, Bubba C said:

That’s nowhere near long enough. 

@Mrs Roops, @Mrs Roops, bedbug is withers, I want them both banned permanently for fucking about with your leaderboard. 

For the avoidance of doubt, @Stubby Pecker and @Fender777, this is obviously a joke. 

Yes Bubs, you are !!

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh, that's neat, the system, by merging the two accounts, has removed a "like" 'cos it won't allow duplication of reputation awards.

Has he withered on the vine?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/20/2018 at 8:06 PM, Witheredscrote said:

I don't think it is a joking matter, you grassing lard arse

What's happened Bedbug Wither's?

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've made a right cunt of myself and not thought this through. I'm just going to live solely on 'responsibly sourced, ethical fair-trade peace granola'. 

You know that’s not possible because you are not able to dose the granola in milk, due to your dairy intolerance!

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You know that’s not possible because you are not able to dose the granola in milk, due to your dairy intolerance!

I'm ok with lactose. The only debilitating allergy I have is Hydrogen Cyanide, heartbreaking to watch others enjoying it, knowing I can never join in.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm ok with lactose. The only debilitating allergy I have is Hydrogen Cyanide, heartbreaking to watch others enjoying it, knowing I can never join in.

I was ok until about 18 months ago when I found I became irritated, irrational and hit out whenever I saw three letters in no particular order....A. P.  E.      I think Iam monkey intolerant