Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Eric Cuntman

Everyday bombs

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You might seem like you’ve got absolutely nothing about you, but if its any consolation, at a cellular level you’re probably quite busy. 

Now I'm shaking like a shitting dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Now I'm shaking like a shitting dog.

Albert, you’ve got absolutely no business speaking to me like that, and I strongly advise you try a different tact. 

Just some friendly advice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Albert, you’ve got absolutely no business speaking to me like that, and I strongly advise you try a different tact. 

Just some friendly advice. 

Tack. 

 

(well, it is Albert....) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

Flid tack? 

Oddly enough bill, I was trying this morning to engineer a sicki gag with the punchline "...no, he shops at Flidl." Reckon there's any mileage in that? 🤔 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Albert, you’ve got absolutely no business speaking to me like that, and I strongly advise you try a different tact. 

Just some friendly advice. 

As I've previously intimated, I don't need any advice from the likes of you, I'd tell you to stick your advice up your arse, but your head is permanently up it. Also, I'll speak (type) to you and about you however I feel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Albert Ross Esquire said:

As I've previously intimated, I don't need any advice from the likes of you, I'd tell you to stick your advice up your arse, but your head is permanently up it. Also, I'll speak (type) to you and about you however I feel.

Fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, scotty said:

Oddly enough bill, I was trying this morning to engineer a sicki gag with the punchline "...no, he shops at Flidl." Reckon there's any mileage in that? 🤔 

No. We've done Flidl to death over at flidspack. And if anyone else phrases a western gunslinger question, to which the answer is Billy the Flid, I'm going to fucking implode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

As I've previously intimated, I don't need any advice from the likes of you, I'd tell you to stick your advice up your arse, but your head is permanently up it. Also, I'll speak (type) to you and about you however I feel.

Do you read back any of your inane output, before bashing the submit button in a malcoordinated fashion? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Do you read back any of your inane output, before bashing the submit button in a malcoordinated fashion? 

No, I type and submit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

None at all.

In that case I'll stick with the other one about burying the wife. Or perhaps some casual antisemitism, "he shops at Yidl". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

Do you read back any of your inane output, before bashing the submit button in a malcoordinated fashion? 

Have you noticed how he uses the phrase, "the likes of you" like a Victorian industrialist, scolding a factory worker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you noticed how he uses the phrase, "the likes of you" like a Victorian industrialist, scolding a factory worker.

Thank you for the compliment you cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you noticed how he uses the phrase, "the likes of you" like a Victorian industrialist, scolding a factory worker.

Its the likes of you who pick up on that kind of thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2018 at 8:33 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’ve just found a rare picture of the cartel too

25c56bcb9c8320e5b32714f2fa7b9bd2.gif

 

Frightened little men.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:33 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’ve just found a rare picture of the cartel too

25c56bcb9c8320e5b32714f2fa7b9bd2.gif

 

@Penelope Works for me. You must have attempted the post, cancelled and re-tried. I suspect you were caught up in the auto-save function, a facility that has its' benefits but can be problematic as you have found out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Penelope Works for me. You must have attempted the post, cancelled and re-tried. I suspect you were caught up in the auto-save function, a facility that has its' benefits but can be problematic as you have found out.

OK thanks .. not the end of the world although doubtless there are a few who will think it was part of the "great conspiracy".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×