CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Everyday bombs

Eric Cuntman

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You might seem like you’ve got absolutely nothing about you, but if its any consolation, at a cellular level you’re probably quite busy. 

Now I'm shaking like a shitting dog.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Now I'm shaking like a shitting dog.

Albert, you’ve got absolutely no business speaking to me like that, and I strongly advise you try a different tact. 

Just some friendly advice. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, scotty said:

Oddly enough bill, I was trying this morning to engineer a sicki gag with the punchline "...no, he shops at Flidl." Reckon there's any mileage in that? 🤔 

None at all.

8 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Albert, you’ve got absolutely no business speaking to me like that, and I strongly advise you try a different tact. 

Just some friendly advice. 

As I've previously intimated, I don't need any advice from the likes of you, I'd tell you to stick your advice up your arse, but your head is permanently up it. Also, I'll speak (type) to you and about you however I feel.

Just now, Albert Ross Esquire said:

As I've previously intimated, I don't need any advice from the likes of you, I'd tell you to stick your advice up your arse, but your head is permanently up it. Also, I'll speak (type) to you and about you however I feel.

Fuck off.

1 minute ago, scotty said:

Oddly enough bill, I was trying this morning to engineer a sicki gag with the punchline "...no, he shops at Flidl." Reckon there's any mileage in that? 🤔 

No. We've done Flidl to death over at flidspack. And if anyone else phrases a western gunslinger question, to which the answer is Billy the Flid, I'm going to fucking implode.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Do you read back any of your inane output, before bashing the submit button in a malcoordinated fashion? 

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Do you read back any of your inane output, before bashing the submit button in a malcoordinated fashion? 

No, I type and submit!

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you noticed how he uses the phrase, "the likes of you" like a Victorian industrialist, scolding a factory worker.

Thank you for the compliment you cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you noticed how he uses the phrase, "the likes of you" like a Victorian industrialist, scolding a factory worker.

Its the likes of you who pick up on that kind of thing.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:33 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’ve just found a rare picture of the cartel too

25c56bcb9c8320e5b32714f2fa7b9bd2.gif

@Penelope Works for me. You must have attempted the post, cancelled and re-tried. I suspect you were caught up in the auto-save function, a facility that has its' benefits but can be problematic as you have found out.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Penelope Works for me. You must have attempted the post, cancelled and re-tried. I suspect you were caught up in the auto-save function, a facility that has its' benefits but can be problematic as you have found out.

OK thanks .. not the end of the world although doubtless there are a few who will think it was part of the "great conspiracy".

• 1 month later...
Guest 'eavensabove

These Terrorists, mean business. They superficially injured two cyclists outside Westminster at 7:30am. 5000 armed coppers are on the scene and helicopters have been scrambled. All flights are cancelled and they've drained The River Thames. I wanted to feed the pigeons this afternoon, but they've been pulled-in for questioning by MI5. Evidently, they took flight during the attack and have been known to Scotland Yard as possible suspects.