Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Eric Cuntman

Everyday bombs

Recommended Posts

A suspicious package has exploded, injuring a few people at a London Underground station. 

The lying fucking police are releasing statements to the effect that, "they do not believe the incident to be terror related". What the fucking fuck! Any bomb left to explode in a public place is fucking terror related in one way or another. Or perhaps it was just one of those bombs that normal people carry around every day and was simply misplaced, a child's entry to his schools science fair 'bomb competition' maybe. Ffs! 

We've reached a level of PC media manipulation that will soon see an incident of a Muslim man, running around London, stabbing and shooting people being described as  "not believed to be terror related"

I eagerly await the explanation of the bomb detonation, I'm sure it will turn out to be a misplaced shopping bag, containing one of those bombs that they sell in Waitrose. The police seem to think everybody's as thick as they clearly are.

  • Like 4
  • Cunt 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A suspicious package has exploded, injuring a few people at a London Underground station. 

The lying fucking police are releasing statements to the effect that, "they do not believe the incident to be terror related". What the fucking fuck! Any bomb left to explode in a public place is fucking terror related in one way or another. Or perhaps it was just one of those bombs that normal people carry around every day and was simply misplaced, a child's entry to his schools science fair 'bomb competition' maybe. Ffs! 

We've reached a level of PC media manipulation that will soon see an incident of a Muslim man, running around London, stabbing and shooting people being described as  "not believed to be terror related"

I eagerly await the explanation of the bomb detonation, I'm sure it will turn out to be a misplaced shopping bag, containing one of those bombs that they sell in Waitrose. The police seem to think everybody's as thick as they clearly are.

It's a sad time when exceptionally thick is on the same line as irretrievably corrupt.  One easily conceals the other.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A suspicious package has exploded, injuring a few people at a London Underground station. 

The lying fucking police are releasing statements to the effect that, "they do not believe the incident to be terror related". What the fucking fuck! Any bomb left to explode in a public place is fucking terror related in one way or another. Or perhaps it was just one of those bombs that normal people carry around every day and was simply misplaced, a child's entry to his schools science fair 'bomb competition' maybe. Ffs! 

We've reached a level of PC media manipulation that will soon see an incident of a Muslim man, running around London, stabbing and shooting people being described as  "not believed to be terror related"

I eagerly await the explanation of the bomb detonation, I'm sure it will turn out to be a misplaced shopping bag, containing one of those bombs that they sell in Waitrose. The police seem to think everybody's as thick as they clearly are.

Next time I leave a bomb lying around, I'll ensure it's in a bag clearly labelled 'bomb', thereby making it less suspicious.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's a sad time when exceptionally thick is on the same line as irretrievably corrupt.  One easily conceals the other.  

It defies belief that they can say that an explosive device, left to detonate in a public place is NOT believed to be an act of terrorism. It doesn't matter whether the perpetrators are ISIS, Greenpeace or the fucking 'Free Rolf Harris' campaign, planting a bomb is an act of terrorism, no ifs, no buts.

Our police are an absolute fucking disgrace. It'll probably be a cover up, based on the fact that the cunt who did it has been on a 'watch list' for the past year, and plod have failed to do anything yet again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

It defies belief that they can say that an explosive device, left to detonate in a public place is NOT believed to be an act of terrorism. It doesn't matter whether the perpetrators are ISIS, Greenpeace or the fucking 'Free Rolf Harris' campaign, planting a bomb is an act of terrorism, no ifs, no buts.

Our police are an absolute fucking disgrace. It'll probably be a cover up, based on the fact that the cunt who did it has been on a 'watch list' for the past year, and plod have failed to do anything yet again.

Why would they make such an outrageously obvious lie public if not trying to conceal their idiocy through corruption, or their corruption by putting out the image of idiocy.  It's all too easy to dodge any kind of responsibility with that handy little slight of hand shit.  They're despicable, loathsome cunts who happen to be thick and corrupt....I want them dead, Eric!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Why would they make such an outrageously obvious lie public if not trying to conceal their idiocy through corruption, or their corruption by putting out the image of idiocy.  It's all too easy to dodge any kind of responsibility with that handy little slight of hand shit.  They're despicable, loathsome cunts who happen to be thick and corrupt....I want them dead, Eric!  

Careful, Wiz. If you're not of a darker pigment that may well be taken as a terrorist threat...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds just like the time a bag of nails and a bag of fertilisers and other chemicals were left side by side in the Admiral Duncan and somehow reacted spontaneously. A one in a million chance, really, and just lucky that only homosexuals were hurt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Roadkill said:

Careful, Wiz. If you're not of a darker pigment that may well be taken as a terrorist threat...

I'm sure the cunts have heard much worse.  My skin is pale enough for even those stupid fucking cunts to tell the difference.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Sounds just like the time a bag of nails and a bag of fertilisers and other chemicals were left side by side in the Admiral Duncan and somehow reacted spontaneously. A one in a million chance, really, and just lucky that only homosexuals were hurt. 

Bonus poofter points for all the extra pricks, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It was an exploding short circuited battery Eric, you fucking dope. 

I just read that bullshit. What type of battery is left lying around which is capable of producing an explosion? Are tube trains and stations run off batteries and charged up every night? 

More bullshit, to cover themselves, because some fucking fruitcake that's been on a watch list has not actually been watched very well. The police are the worst corrupt, lying cunts going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just read that bullshit. What type of battery is left lying around which is capable of producing an explosion? Are tube trains and stations run off batteries and charged up every night? 

More bullshit, to cover themselves, because some fucking fruitcake that's been on a watch list has not actually been watched very well. The police are the worst corrupt, lying cunts going.

Whatever helps you sleep (or hate all Muslims) at night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently, the only type of battery prone to exploding are small lithium ion units, and it's more of a phhht, than an explosion. Old type calcium/lead acid batteries will only combust if burnt or exposed to a source of ignition whilst releasing gases on charging. Short circuit doesn't seem to come into the equation. A 'technical term' thrown out there with the naive cynicism of a 1960s Star Trek script writer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Whatever helps you sleep (or hate all Muslims) at night. 

The criticism here has been levelled at the police, I've already stated that acts of terrorism can be committed by groups other than Muslims. Your level of populist liberalism and eagerness to start screaming 'Raay-sist' is fucking staggering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A suspicious package has exploded, injuring a few people at a London Underground station. 

The lying fucking police are releasing statements to the effect that, "they do not believe the incident to be terror related". What the fucking fuck! Any bomb left to explode in a public place is fucking terror related in one way or another. Or perhaps it was just one of those bombs that normal people carry around every day and was simply misplaced, a child's entry to his schools science fair 'bomb competition' maybe. Ffs! 

We've reached a level of PC media manipulation that will soon see an incident of a Muslim man, running around London, stabbing and shooting people being described as  "not believed to be terror related"

I eagerly await the explanation of the bomb detonation, I'm sure it will turn out to be a misplaced shopping bag, containing one of those bombs that they sell in Waitrose. The police seem to think everybody's as thick as they clearly are.

Yes...who the fuck are they trying to dellude?   Roops would  believe that a bomb going off in London is a fake fantasist attempt to be a political statement.  Not an act of terror.   Only very special people could be called terrorists in her view.  It was only a small device, so clearly set off by a fucking dreamer with no real intent to slay 400 people.  That’s her view on everything.  

Dont tesco finest range have a selection of IEDs now that are on the foreign isle section?   Must have been one of those everyday disposables.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes...who the fuck are they trying to dellude?   Roops would  believe that a bomb going off in London is a fake fantasist attempt to be a political statement.  Not an act of terror.   Only very special people could be called terrorists in her view.  It was only a small device, so clearly set off by a fucking dreamer with no real intent to slay 400 people.  That’s her view on everything.  

Dont tesco finest range have a selection of IEDs now that are on the foreign isle section?   Must have been one of those everyday disposables.

Airport duty free shop in the film airplane... "could I have the second time bomb on the left please?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Airport duty free shop in the film airplane... "could I have the second time bomb on the left please?"

The blue area is for parking and unloading only.  The white area is for parking and unloading only.  No the blue are is for parking and unloading only.   Oooh Larry this is about the abortion isn’t it?  

Class film.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

The blue area is for parking and unloading only.  The white area is for parking and unloading only.  No the blue are is for parking and unloading only.   Oooh Larry this is about the abortion isn’t it?  

Class film.

I was over Under and Under was over Dunn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It was an exploding short circuited battery Eric, you fucking dope. 

Of course it was, I read it on the Brussels Broadcasting Caliphate website! You can’t expect me to believe that there would ever be a cover up at Jimmy Savile House.

Now then, now then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just read that bullshit. What type of battery is left lying around which is capable of producing an explosion? Are tube trains and stations run off batteries and charged up every night? 

More bullshit, to cover themselves, because some fucking fruitcake that's been on a watch list has not actually been watched very well. The police are the worst corrupt, lying cunts going.

Battery explosions and fires on trains are not unknown.The one in this case though seems to be one off a power drill. Again these type of explosions are not unknown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Battery explosions and fires on trains are not unknown.The one in this case thought seems to one off a power drill. Again these type of explosions are not unknown.

Good morning Penelope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×