CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Iam amazed and shocked, not just purely by the unbelivable amounts of cuntdom condensed and displayed in one single place on the planet.  But Iam also amazed that not one of you on here has ever nominated this fucking pile of shit and it’s entire cuntfest cast.

Just what the fucking hell is going on here on CUNTS CORNER?  Has Roops and the administration nazis got everyone so diluted and passive that such obvious shit is not even considered, as people fear being sent to the cooler for 3 months if they deface and criticize such an ITV Chav wankfest of a TV programme?

Has Roops curbed everything on here so much that only minor cuntsish irritations are discussed now.  Like those men who don’t put the loo seat down, cunts !.....Or is it that all you lot on here are so fucking limp wristed, snowflake, lightweights that you all actually have Love Island on record and catchup omnibus edition.

It is the most empty, vacuous, inane, self indulgent, hedonistic, narcissistic pile of fucking scum I have ever had the misspleasure to accidentally watch .   Every last person on this programme is a weapons grade fucking cunt and I nom them all for a trip home in a Hercules transport aircraft, bound together by chains, rear cargo doors opened at 25,000 feet, plane pitched up, out they pop into the sea.   Just a few more of the “missing”. That no one will fucking miss.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Iam amazed and shocked, not just purely by the unbelivable amounts of cuntdom condensed and displayed in one single place on the planet.  But Iam also amazed that not one of you on here has ever nominated this fucking pile of shit and it’s entire cuntfest cast.

Just what the fucking hell is going on here on CUNTS CORNER?  Has Roops and the administration nazis got everyone so diluted and passive that such obvious shit is not even considered, as people fear being sent to the cooler for 3 months if they deface and criticize such an ITV Chav wankfest of a TV programme?

Has Roops curbed everything on here so much that only minor cuntsish irritations are discussed now.  Like those men who don’t put the loo seat down, cunts !.....Or is it that all you lot on here are so fucking limp wristed, snowflake, lightweights that you all actually have Love Island on record and catchup omnibus edition.

It is the most empty, vacuous, inane, self indulgent, hedonistic, narcissistic pile of fucking scum I have ever had the misspleasure to accidentally watch .   Every last person on this programme is a weapons grade fucking cunt and I nom them all for a trip home in a Hercules transport aircraft, bound together by chains, rear cargo doors opened at 25,000 feet, plane pitched up, out they pop into the sea.   Just a few more of the “missing”. That no one will fucking miss.

Who's a fucking lightweight.  My weight and BMI are spot on! 

Now, as for "Love Island," who in their right fucking mind would give a moments attention to a programme that sounds more like a documentary of Albert's canal street adventures than anything else?  Who in their right mind even knew this pile of shit existed?  If it didn't get nommed it's because nobody fucking cared enough to acknowledge its existence.  Some things are best left in the dark, MC!  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Who's a fucking lightweight.  My weight and BMI are spot on! 

Now, as for "Love Island," who in their right fucking mind would give a moments attention to a programme that sounds more like a documentary of Albert's canal street adventures than anything else?  Who in their right mind even knew this pile of shit existed?  If it didn't get nommed it's because nobody fucking cared enough to acknowledge its existence.  Some things are best left in the dark, MC!  

Canal street is best left in the dark....  are you referring to Manchester’s Gay village ?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Canal street is best left in the dark....  are you referring to Manchester’s Gay village ?  

Never been there.  Ask Manky.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Never been there.  Ask Manky.  

I agree it’s such a shit fest TV programme it should not darken the pages of CC.  But come on it is FULL of cunts.  It’s like going on holiday with Decimus, Ape and Roops, but obviously a fucking uglier version.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I agree it’s such a shit fest TV programme it should not darken the pages of CC.  But come on it is FULL of cunts.  It’s like going on holiday with Decimus, Ape and Roops, but obviously a fucking uglier version.

The creature can't be forgotten now it has been loosed upon our esteemed pages.  These reality piles of shit have utterly destroyed the concepts of thought, context, depth, intellectual stimulation and artistic expression in the arts. Every other fucking programme is yet another heaping steaming festering corpse of an idea in reality, and absolutely  nobody has two functioning brain cells to rub together.  I wish a bio weapon test would be conducted during filming.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The creature can't be forgotten now it has been loosed upon our esteemed pages.  These reality piles of shit have utterly destroyed the concepts of thought, context, depth, intellectual stimulation and artistic expression in the arts. Every other fucking programme is yet another heaping steaming festering corpse of an idea in reality, and absolutely  nobody has two functioning brain cells to rub together.  I wish a bio weapon test would be conducted during filming.  

Celebrity Gasing, starring Maurine Lipman.  Now there’s a TV show.   How many Red Sea padestrians can she fit into the room with no windows in 30 seconds.

39 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-44562679 

You wouldn't have anything to do with this MC?

Guest judgetwi

Where I live a recent euphemism for a certain type of female is a “Love Island Slag”. I have never seen this “televisual feast”, as Basil Fawlty would say, but I think I know what it means.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That’s very sad 

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That is a very sad story. I wouldn’t wish a youthful death on any bodies family.

57 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Love Island?

I'd rather dig up a badger and bum it

Do you store dead badgers in your garden under a tree for exhumation and buggery in the dark winter months?  Like a huge gay ginger squirrel.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

What a boring pile of shit from everyone on this nom-entity (pun intended). 

Just fuck off. 

Wow great input form the big Bubba.   Why don’t you just fuck off you no name.

7 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What a boring pile of shit from everyone on this nom-entity (pun intended). 

Just fuck off. 

Followed.  Poor quality comment from Bubba again. Don’t worry I will help you with your disabilities.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ditto last comment.  Iam following everything you do now.

Fucking hell, I just had a Jazz flashback.  

Steady on MC, it's a dark path your choosing. 

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking hell, I just had a Jazz flashback.  

Steady on MC, it's a dark path your choosing. 

Iam ready.  I choose my own path and shall ride it to the glorious end, Valhalla!

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Iam ready.  I choose my own path and shall ride it to the glorious end, Valhalla!

"He raised high his sword, as he cried out 'Valhalla'...his dream had become reality..." 

Onward! 

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me, who would have ever thought there could be a TV program more popular than a bunch of wankers baking cakes?

Let’s face it, tits, bums and fannies win every time.

Where are the #metoo brigade I wonder?

Conspicuous by their absence it appears.