CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

I think the baking thing is very impressive. ..seen a fellah bake a loaf that looked like a lion..mane and all. .then a girl made a desert that looked like a little fried egg on a piece of toast but it was really a cake ..I like things that arent as they seem 

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

I think the baking thing is very impressive. ..seen a fellah bake a loaf that looked like a lion..mane and all. .then a girl made a desert that looked like a little fried egg on a piece of toast but it was really a cake ..I like things that arent as they seem 

Panzerknacker 

I saw that egg one. Must have been weird eating it, expecting it to taste like egg.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

I like things that arent as they seem 

Panzerknacker 

There are a few keyboard warrior cunts on this forum who are like that.

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Penelope said:

There are a few keyboard warrior cunts on this forum who are like that.

Do you watch Love Island Pen. After the world cup, it's the best programme on telly. I avoid all the x factor, strictly on ice talent and big brother rubbish, but not missed an episode of this. It's hilarious. Fit birds in bikinis. I don't see what's not to like. Glad Rosie went last night. She was a bit of a bunny boiler.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, White van man said:

Do you watch Love Island Pen. After the world cup, it's the best programme on telly. I avoid all the x factor, strictly on ice talent and big brother rubbish, but not missed an episode of this. It's hilarious. Fit birds in bikinis. I don't see what's not to like. Glad Rosie went last night. She was a bit of a bunny boiler.

I don't have a television SprinterVanMan as the "last Englishman" once said "time not spent mounted (on horseback) cannot be recovered".

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Explain this utter fucking drivel at once.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Its pretty self explanatory stickers you missing chromosome cuntbubble 

Panzerknacker 

Welcome back Last Cunt Standing!  Why the multi?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Oi. Fuck off. 

9 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

What ya gibbering about ya fliddy cunt 

Panzerknacker 

Rattled

On 6/22/2018 at 9:01 AM, Bubba C said:

What a boring pile of shit from everyone on this nom-entity (pun intended). 

Just fuck off. 

You clearly have luv Island on series record blubber don’t you.   Is it all those buff men with spray tans that does it for you?  Or are you intrigued as to how to get a girlfriend, having never had one.  You are a fucking bender.

20 hours ago, White van man said:

White van man....you disappoint me.  Although I do see you watch the programme to take the piss out of fat birds in bikinis.  Unlike Blubber who masterbates furiously over scenes with spray tanned young thick retarded men.  That’s his type.

20 hours ago, Penelope said:

I don't have a television SprinterVanMan as the "last Englishman" once said "time not spent mounted (on horseback) cannot be recovered".

They not allow TV in high security wing?

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You clearly have luv Island on series record blubber don’t you.   Is it all those buff men with spray tans that does it for you?  Or are you intrigued as to how to get a girlfriend, having never had one.  You are a fucking bender.

On 23 June 2018 at 7:31 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

On 23 June 2018 at 8:40 AM, White van man said:

I saw that egg one. Must have been weird eating it, expecting it to taste like egg.

Christ, the things that intrigue simple minds. Panzy baby is a bog rat so has a legitimate, almost god given reason to be dense, but what's your excuse vanny? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Christ, the things that intrigue simple minds. Panzy baby is a bog rat so has a legitimate, almost god given reason to be dense, but what's your excuse vanny? 

African nocturnal mammal, which rhymes or part of its name rhymes with ' Flid'?

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is it yerself that claims to have a link to some kind of academia ..heard tell of a mention of a paper and all..is it true or were ya just off yer chunk at the time and just gibbering 

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Is it yerself that claims to have a link to some kind of academia ..heard tell of a mention of a paper and all..is it true or were ya just off yer chunk at the time and just gibbering 

Panzerknacker 

The history of British science includes some of the most prestigious intellects the world has ever known. Newton, Hawking, Fleming and now Pecker. 

Stubby, if you think that anyone is buying that your scientific career proceeded any further than a 'U' grade at GCSE science, you must be thicker than anyone on here has ever given you credit for. Which is saying something, because for me personally, the only names in British history I associate you with are Joey Deacon and Michael Watson post Eubank-inflifcted traumatic brain injury.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The history of British science includes some of the most prestigious intellects the world has ever known. Newton, Hawking, Fleming and now Pecker. 

Stubby, if you think that anyone is buying that your scientific career proceeded any further than a 'U' grade at GCSE science, you must be thicker than anyone on here has ever given you credit for. Which is saying something, because for me personally, the only names in British history I associate you with are Joey Deacon and Michael Watson post Eubank-inflifcted traumatic brain injury.

Laffin 

Panzerknacker 

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Newton, Hawking, Fleming and Pecker...

Cheers webby. Such esteemed company. I'll try and find 3 bedfellows for you to sit with: perhaps Delia, Horatio Nelson and The Creature for the Black Lagoon?