CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The cost of spectacle frames

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

So I have a pair of spectacles that I bought just over 12 months ago that have damaged frames but the lenses are in perfect condition. I go into "you need to go to" and they want the same price for fitting the old lenses to an identical frame as a complete set of new glasses with new lenses would cost .. ROBBING CUNTS!!

27 minutes ago, Penelope said:

So I have a pair of spectacles that I bought just over 12 months ago that have damaged frames but the lenses are in perfect condition. I go into "you need to go to" and they want the same price for fitting the old lenses to an identical frame as a complete set of new glasses with new lenses would cost .. ROBBING CUNTS!!

Anyone would think these outfits are just in it for the dosh despite their sharing caring we lurve you and care about your eyesight  puke inducing whimsical adverts.

Get yourself down to Poundland before they sell out of their premium range.... they don't even need to do any eye test malarkey.. but do charge you 5p for the bag.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Get yourself down to Poundland before they sell out of their premium range.... they don't even need to do any eye test malarkey.. but do charge you 5p for the bag.

I do know someone who broke the frames of her glasses and went to poundland and found a pair of £1 reading glasses that were an almost perfect fit for the lenses off her old glasses.

56 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Why don’t you simply superglue the lenses to your eyes?  Therefore removing the need for such expensive frames.

Alternatively, why not get a GCSE Biology book from the Library and re enact your secondary school dissection of a cows eye.  Remove the good lenses from the cows eyes as per the GCSE lesson, but then remove your eyes and replace the failed lenses with those of a Fresian.   Perfect.  

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Remove the good lenses from the cows eyes as per the GCSE lesson, but then remove your eyes and replace the failed lenses with those of a Fresian.   Perfect.  

Mon's love .. I had the "pleasure" of cataract surgery in both eyes back in  2016 and have to have an injection in my left eye every couple of months.

1 minute ago, Penelope said:

Mon's love .. I had the "pleasure" of cataract surgery in both eyes back in  2016 and have to have an injection in my left eye every couple of months.

Have you got immaculate degeneration?   Due to the sun damage?

On 6/23/2018 at 10:16 AM, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

I see your problem, pun intended, you'll just have to give up wanking, your sight will return to normal in no time.

Guest Lady Penelope
38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's Tin-Tin out of Thunderbirds proper name, next week she'll be calling herself Virgil Tracy.

I am looking into allowing my body parts to go autonomous like many Muslims do. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
On 6/23/2018 at 11:13 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Why don’t you simply superglue the lenses to your eyes?  Therefore removing the need for such expensive frames.

Alternatively, why not get a GCSE Biology book from the Library and re enact your secondary school dissection of a cows eye.  Remove the good lenses from the cows eyes as per the GCSE lesson, but then remove your eyes and replace the failed lenses with those of a Fresian.   Perfect.  

Dreadful. MC, I swore fealty to you the other day on the strength of your drunken meanderings and now this?

Fuck off and get at least 3 pints of Australian Chardonnay down your neck, before returning here to put this right.

37 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I hope this recent heatwave hasn't prompted a premature, annual trimming of the bush, Gyps. Dyno Rod's call-out fees are expensive these days.

When you first came on this site I thought that you were one thick fucking idiot with nothing to offer. Now, all this time later,  my opinion hasn't changed. You're still a fucking thick idiot but you've added blandness to your armoury. Up your fucking game

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When you first came on this site I thought that you were one thick fucking idiot with nothing to offer. Now, all this time later,  my opinion hasn't changed. You're still a fucking thick idiot but you've added blandness to your armoury. Up your fucking game

The question still remains:

How many bottles of Blue Nun can you fit in your fanny?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Time of the month, or did this become biologically impossible some years ago?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The question still remains:

How many bottles of Blue Nun can you fit in your fanny?

Dated a lady 20 years ago. Went to meet her parents. Said lady advised me that her parents were mute and hard of hearing. All communication was by sign and gestures.

Had Sunday lunch, sat in living room, looked at her mother and she was pulling a beer bottle out of her fanny. Clocked her dad, he was holding his nut sack and then broke a match and held is eye open with it. 

I said to the lady what the fuck is all this about.

She is saying get the beers out you cunt, he is replying, bollocks I'm watching the match.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Dated a lady 20 years ago. Went to meet her parents. Said lady advised me that her parents were mute and hard of hearing. All communication was by sign and gestures.

Had Sunday lunch, sat in living room, looked at her mother and she was pulling a beer bottle out of her fanny. Clocked her dad, he was holding his nut sack and then broke a match and held is eye open with it. 

I said to the lady what the fuck is all this about.

She is saying get the beers out you cunt, he is replying, bollocks I'm watching the match.

I keep fucking forgetting the Roman numerals for 1,1000, 51, 6 and 500.

I M LIVI D.