CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Topless men

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How much do you pay for that at Madame Jacqueline's? 

He bought it along with the "magazines" in the "changeaway" shop.

Guest Lord McCunty
12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He must be a guest of Elton John.  Those glasses, the gay hair style, and the whole body waxing.  I'm holding on to hope that is NOT a nude beach, and there is only the shadow to protect us from evil.  

What traumatic life it must be to not only be unable to see one's cock.   But the worst thing is,  he can't even find it with his right hand.   If he searched too hard, his arm would be sucked into a flabby vacuum and would probably end up a crippled mound of flab.

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How much do you pay for that at Madame Jacqueline's? 

I've told you before, I don't get my fortune told, palms read, gaze into the crystal ball or any of that other traveling theft circus you practice.  I hope your tribe get extreme dysentery.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Lord McCunty said:

What traumatic life it must be to not only be unable to see one's cock.   But the worst thing is,  he can't even find it with his right hand.   If he searched too hard, his arm would be sucked into a flabby vacuum and would probably end up a crippled mound of flab.

Fuck off.

This should make you lose your pint....he could redefine the entire concept of an auto reach around!

Guest Lord McCunty
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

This should make you lose your pint....he could redefine the entire concept of an auto reach around!

But what use is a reach around if the reach around administrator is a stuck pile of blubber???

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Lord McCunty said:

But what use is a reach around if the reach around administrator is a stuck pike of blubber???

For that, I would have to refer you to Pen. That is if you can stand the stench of piss and decaying flesh.  

On 6/28/2018 at 11:00 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

If I'm walking down the path with my missus, and we see pile upon pile of dog shit strewn about, carelessly left by the owners with utter disregard for society, is it taking a fancy to call the guilty a fucking cunt?  Let's face the facts here, Pen's noms and plain post contributions are those recklessly ignored piles of shit, and I'm calling the owner a fucking cunt.  Doesn't mean I fancy them, I might fancy seeing a gruesome death befall them, but I don't fancy them. 

As soon as you mentioned dog shit Woofers was in like a shot with his like, he loves the smell of dog shit in the morning.

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

I was spastic drunk when I posted that.   I feel dirty.

If the queues at the sexual health clinics are any indicator, I'd say you've made others feel dirty, as well.

Filthy deviant!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just realised I've posted on the wrong thread

I wish you would pay as much attention to the topic as you would nicking the valuables from rooms in care homes. 

Guest Ben White
On 7/6/2018 at 9:23 PM, ratcum said:

I reckon I could get one of Simona Halep's feet up my arse and the other in my mouth.............. AT THE SAME TIME!!

She's fuckin magic

Jesus fuck, that's your taste? The mind boggling number of fit female tennis players in the world and THAT'S your taste? Your god Flinty would be very disappointed in you.

Guest judgetwi
On 6/28/2018 at 5:12 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'm pretty sure it would in your local. The Blue Oyster? Wasn't it?

Blue Oyster? Fuck me, how old are you?

Have you ever thought of writing jokes for Christmas crackers?

I wouldn’t bother if I were you.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, how old are you?

Sounds like your usual chat up line and I was right about the Blue Oyster.