CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Have just watched the fucking despicable display on World Cup TV.  Iam appalled at the performance and downright awful display infront of the worlds sporting audience.  The players were fucking awful, the ref was awful, the coach was out of control with his team.

Colombia were also very bad.

at one point I was tempted to ask Bill Stickers if he could Google fact me the address of that fucking cheating dirty corn beef packing cunt of a coach who tried to shove into sterling and then blamed him.  I was preparing to jump on a plane and make sure that when he arrived home he would find his house, family, dog all burnt.   He was the most disgusting team official I have ever seen.   Fucking nasty smile after he had done it.  

They all deserve to crash land in the Andes and have to eat each other to stay alive.   That’s been done before, but it’s a good way to deal with these horrible cunts.

fuck off Colubia, only the Galapagos to play in the quarters followed by Antarctica in the Final.

its coming home.

Guest judgetwi

You’ve already started 2 fucking threads about the fucking World Cup and now you’ve started a third. Now i’m far from being one of the “football is gay” girls on here but even I know you have to draw a line somewhere.

Could you please stop starting football threads every time something on the telly swims in front of your stupid drunken face?

Just because you are a multi-millionaire and we all admire your imaginary fat bulging wallet that doesn’t mean you can do what you fucking like.

PS  Please fuck off you boring stereotype of a fucking northern stereotype.

’Appen.

On 7/4/2018 at 4:47 AM, judgetwi said:

You’ve already started 2 fucking threads about the fucking World Cup and now you’ve started a third. Now i’m far from being one of the “football is gay” girls on here but even I know you have to draw a line somewhere.

Could you please stop starting football threads every time something on the telly swims in front of your stupid drunken face?

Just because you are a multi-millionaire and we all admire your imaginary fat bulging wallet that doesn’t mean you can do what you fucking like.

PS  Please fuck off you boring stereotype of a fucking northern stereotype.

’Appen.

Apologies.  I had been in a state of extreme refreshment for some time that day and to have finally beaten some cunts at kicking a ball into a net was quite over whelming for me.   I was emotional.    However, when we get beaten heavily by France in the final can I say that they are shit and Gareth is a cunt and needs sacking in a Nom?

33 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Apologies.  I had been in a state of extreme refreshment for some time that day and to have finally beaten some cunts at kicking a ball into a net was quite over whelming for me.   I was emotional.    However, when we get beaten heavily by France in the final can I say that they are shit and Gareth is a cunt and needs sacking in a Nom?

Final? England won't get that far. They'll be involved in a 0-0 draw against the world's most boring fucking team. Fuck up in the penalty shootout, the press will call Southgate a turnip or some other fucking vegetable and call for his head and in some holiday resort in some shithole like Bulgaria, hundreds of pissed up, beetroot faced twats will trash a nightclub and Auntie Theresa will stand outside draughts or whatever that fucking huge house is in the sticks in front of the cameras and will go "tut tut tut, such hooliganism shames us all". Still, at least we beat the Indians at rounders in Wales tonight. 

Guest judgetwi
36 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Why would a rich cunt like you give a fuck what trash like me think?

You don’t normally seek our approval and when you do, as on 23rd June 2016, you soon change your fucking mind.

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Final? England won't get that far. They'll be involved in a 0-0 draw against the world's most boring fucking team. Fuck up in the penalty shootout, the press will call Southgate a turnip or some other fucking vegetable and call for his head and in some holiday resort in some shithole like Bulgaria, hundreds of pissed up, beetroot faced twats will trash a nightclub and Auntie Theresa will stand outside draughts or whatever that fucking huge house is in the sticks in front of the cameras and will go "tut tut tut, such hooliganism shames us all". Still, at least we beat the Indians at rounders in Wales tonight. 

Hooliganism has been irradiated by the affect of having that many tv channels and radio shows and fucking unfunny cunts like that fat ginger Scottash  cunt Franky Boil on my arse, doing shows and documentaries.   There are so many media cunts out there,  the real fans have no chance of a ticket.    The final will be watched by 95% press, 4% fifa delegates, 1% royalty and that fat corned beef eating chimp madonna.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Why would a rich cunt like you give a fuck what trash like me think?

You don’t normally seek our approval and when you do, as on 23rd June 2016, you soon change your fucking mind.

Errr ok.  Now fuck off back to being trash. 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Errr ok.  Now fuck off back to being trash. 

Yeah, I will cunt. Any cunt who comes on to a site like this and brags about how rich they are is begging to have the piss ripped out of them. Why do they do this? Because it’s better than being completely ignored which is their experience in real life.

Every time somebody challenges your opinion you remind them how rich you are, as if , somehow, that makes you right. Well, obviously, the way your fucked up little mind works that does make you right.

Let’s face it, like every internet braggart, you are a sad little wanker who nobody has any respect for.

Fuck off cunt, your are a repetitive bore. 

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, I will cunt. Any cunt who comes on to a site like this and brags about how rich they are is begging to have the piss ripped out of them. Why do they do this? Because it’s better than being completely ignored which is their experience in real life.

Every time somebody challenges your opinion you remind them how rich you are, as if , somehow, that makes you right. Well, obviously, the way your fucked up little mind works that does make you right.

Let’s face it, like every internet braggart, you are a sad little wanker who nobody has any respect for.

Blimey sport, you do some spunk after all, that told him, there's no coming back from that, you're a tough little bugger aren't you.

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Mick Taylor said:

Blimey sport, you do some spunk after all, that told him, there's no coming back from that, you're a tough little bugger aren't you.

Yeah, and I ain’t got time for some pretend Aussie wanker using pretend Aussie stereotypical language like Jay out of the Inbetweeners film. ( notice I call it a film not a “movie” ok cunt? )

You’re another fucking wanker repeating the same old shit hoping to attract attention. To be fair, there are enough lonely, friendless wankers on here to give you what you want.

Now go and fuck a roo or a joey or whatever you fucking call it.

Wanker.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Hooliganism has been irradiated by the affect of having that many tv channels and radio shows and fucking unfunny cunts like that fat ginger Scottash  cunt Franky Boil on my arse, doing shows and documentaries.   There are so many media cunts out there,  the real fans have no chance of a ticket.    The final will be watched by 95% press, 4% fifa delegates, 1% royalty and that fat corned beef eating chimp madonna.

Eradicated is the word your amoeba-like mind was trying to use. And it’s ‘effect’ in the context of the drivel above. I can only assume you earn such huge amounts in the construction industry because you’re very good at laying tarmac.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Eradicated is the word your amoeba-like mind was trying to use. And it’s ‘effect’ in the context of the drivel above. I can only assume you earn such huge amounts in the construction industry because you’re very good at laying tarmac.

Story Ape, genuine mistake on iPad predictive text.  I do Ape ol o jizze 

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, and I ain’t got time for some pretend Aussie wanker using pretend Aussie stereotypical language like Jay out of the Inbetweeners film. ( notice I call it a film not a “movie” ok cunt? )

You’re another fucking wanker repeating the same old shit hoping to attract attention. To be fair, there are enough lonely, friendless wankers on here to give you what you want.

Now go and fuck a roo or a joey or whatever you fucking call it.

Wanker.

Mum I think is the word you are looking for.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Nah mate...it’s was the clique just getting out of hand thinking they own everyone.  I challenged them and they said I was just a fantasist, called into question everything I said, so I took them on.   They lost.

had to prove a little few points, don’t want to go any further.

not about bragging, it was about putting the clique down a notch.

you just wait until they get onto you and then Roops coolers you for 6 months for nothing. Bit annoying.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Worlds most boring fucking team.  Man Utd aren’t playing in the World Cup are they?  I wouldn’t put it past the self important cunts and Moanrihnio

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nah mate...it’s was the clique just getting out of hand thinking they own everyone.  I challenged them and they said I was just a fantasist, called into question everything I said, so I took them on.   They lost.

had to prove a little few points, don’t want to go any further.

not about bragging, it was about putting the clique down a notch.

you just wait until they get onto you and then Roops coolers you for 6 months for nothing. Bit annoying.

Unfortunately, Walter, m'learned colleagues have longer memories than your own amoeba-like recollections.

I have no wish to trawl through and repeat the tirade of tedium so I've penned a playlet which is representative of events thus far;

-oo0oo--

Monumental Cunt: I own a 16th century Cotswold stone farmhouse. (repeats ad nauseum)

The Puntership: No you don't

MC: Yes I do

TP: No you don't

TP: Send pics and prove it.

MC: Not fair, Admin won't take account of my special needs and allow me to post 0.5 Gb files.

A few moments later...

MC: Its OK lads, my appropriate adult has rejigged my pics.

TP: Can't see a Cotswold stone farmhouse. We can see factory-made reconstituted stone but not natural limestone.

MC. Whats' limestone to do with Cotswold stone? Anyway, I always said I live in an Ironstone house.

TP: Kick rocks, Walter.

MC: Ha! I won! (Continues repeating this as audience leaves theatre)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Unfortunately, Walter, m'learned colleagues have longer memories than your own amoeba-like recollections.

I have no wish to trawl through and repeat the tirade of tedium so I've penned a playlet which is representative of events thus far;

-oo0oo--

Monumental Cunt: I own a 16th century Cotswold stone farmhouse. (repeats ad nauseum)

MC: Not fair, Admin won't take account of my special needs and allow me to post 0.5 Gb files.

A few moments later...

TP: Can't see a Cotswold stone farmhouse. We can see factory-made reconstituted stone but not natural limestone.

MC. Whats' limestone to do with Cotswold stone? Anyway, I always said I live in an Ironstone house.

Do you want my Bentley? Nothing wrong with it, the ashtray's full and I can't be arsed to empty it so I'm going to buy a new one.

Its free if you collect it and it will look the bollocks parked next to your 300 grand trawler at Deganwy. 

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

-oo0oo--

A few moments later...

It's all a load of old cobblers. 

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

-oo0oo--

A few moments later...

Just leave it Roops.... everyone moved on last week.  Can Admin get up to speed with events please as you sound like a proper loser..   Iam onto new things and discussions.

Just move on.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can I hear a dingo eating one of your kids? 

Australian kids are that fat it will take weeks to eat the carcass.