CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alf Garnett

Guest Lady Penelope

On 7/4/2018 at 11:21 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

The same could be said of one of my favourite films, Blazing Saddles, with thick fucking wankstains not really able to grasp the satire and comedy in supposedly taboo subject matter. 

The sheriffs a n#gger.  The sheriffs near?  No, the sheriffs a N#gger.  Class scene.

The irony of the scene where two black guys on a rail cart sink into quicksand and the railroad guy throws them a rope to tie around the rail cart was lost on me for years.  But now in this enlightened era, I now get it.  The n#ggers where worth less than the cart.

Horrible film should never be shown again on tv, disgraceful.

13 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

The sheriffs a n#gger.  The sheriffs near?  No, the sheriffs a N#gger.  Class scene.

The irony of the scene where two black guys on a rail cart sink into quicksand and the railroad guy throws them a rope to tie around the rail cart was lost on me for years.  But now in this enlightened era, I now get it.  The n#ggers where worth less than the cart.

"Where's da white women at?"

The only English phrase known by the majority of Africans arriving at Heathrow.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Laffin. .this is what yer good at MC baby..leave the other shite in the bin

Panzerknacker 

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"Where's da white women at?"

The only English phrase known by the majority of Africans arriving at Heathrow.

Nah, they also have a travel leaflet issued to them at their departing airport stating the phrases,  “can I have benefits please?”  And “I don’t use condom”