CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Novichok Mk 2

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Probable scenario .. syringe chucked away after Novichok Mk 1 and picked up by oxygen thieves so desperate for a fix that they are prepared to use discarded syringes found in a park.

3 hours ago, Tanusha said:

Probable scenario .. syringe chucked away after Novichok Mk 1 and picked up by oxygen thieves so desperate for a fix that they are prepared to use discarded syringes found in a park.

Now that really would make them the poster children for the 2018 Darwin Awards, much better than those stupid Thai cave cunts.

On a semi-related note, has anyone else read "Dead Men's Trousers" yet?

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

No but i've seen The Wrong Trousers multiple times.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now that really would make them the poster children for the 2018 Darwin Awards, much better than those stupid Thai cave cunts.

I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that some arsehat took a load of kids down a cave system? 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bravo Miss Marple, you've solved another case. Slice of manor house with your Darjeeling?

Pepsi Max 

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

At last! Pansy's got an avatar.

He's got all the charisma of a plastic cup, so it seems quite apt.

Hiding in plain sight would be more apt... .seriously though it's how the gals in my local coffee house hear and spell my name ..I'm too polite to correct them

Panzerknacker  

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
47 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hiding in plain sight would be more apt... .seriously though it's how the gals in my local coffee house hear and spell my name ..I'm too polite to correct them

Panzerknacker  

You finally sorted out the avatar, panzy baby.

Good work.  

Fuck off

LOL

Guest judgetwi

So a Ruskie hit squad decides to knock off a couple of their traitors in this country. Two bullets in the head and walk away? Nah......fuck off.....too fucking simple.

Let’s get some plutonium death ray shit , or some such James Bond bollocks and show you don’t fuck about with Ivan. That’ll fucking teach ‘em! Two weeks later they walk out of hospital as healthy as fuck.

Fast forward a couple of months and , somehow , somewhere a couple of easily dispensable losers stumble across The Joker’s magic death ray. Where the fuck is Batman when you need him?

Do they really expect us to buy this load of old fucking pony?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, nocti said:

IMG_20180705_WA0003.jpg

Imagine the look of despair on the entire teams faces (apart from the coach, probably - like PE Teachers, they all seem to have gay desires) if this cunt turns out to be one of the 'rescuers'.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Imagine the look of despair on the entire teams faces (apart from the coach, probably - like PE Teachers, they all seem to have gay desires) if this cunt turns out to be one of the 'rescuers'.

Meanwhile, in a prison somewhere, Barry Burnell is wanking until he's no more than a puddle on the floor, going 'Why Didn't I Think Of That!'

On 7/5/2018 at 1:02 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Did you read about that utter fucking lemon who went in to deliver oxygen, and then died due to lack of oxygen. 

His sister probably married a Cotswoldian billionaire.