CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Novichok Mk 2

Guest Lady Penelope

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Did you read about that utter fucking lemon who went in to deliver oxygen, and then died due to lack of oxygen. 

He died doing what he loved - crawling through a shit-pipe while wearing a gimp mask

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He died doing what he loved - crawling through a shit-pipe while wearing a gimp mask

It’s nice to have a hobby, I guess. 

I bet the coach is probably 50/50 on getting rescued as there are going to be some extremely awkward questions. 

12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

It’s nice to have a hobby, I guess. 

I bet the coach is probably 50/50 on getting rescued as there are going to be some extremely awkward questions. 

Why haven't the Thai authorities enlisted the help of the local British expat community? I guarantee that to a man they'd all volunteer to enter a dark chasm to spend time alone with dozens of children. 

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Why haven't the Thai authorities enlisted the help of the local British expat community? I guarantee that to a man they'd all volunteer to enter a dark chasm to spend time alone with dozens of children. 

It’s all very peculiar. Talking of odd things, did I see Olly had reappeared?  

18 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Imagine the look of despair on the entire teams faces (apart from the coach, probably - like PE Teachers, they all seem to have gay desires) if this cunt turns out to be one of the 'rescuers'.

Can you imagine the look on this cunts boatrace when he surfaces and see all those kiddies? It'll be like Pen opening a box of milk tray delivered by Frank wearing a black roll neck. 

On 7/5/2018 at 9:56 AM, Tanusha said:

Probable scenario .. syringe chucked away after Novichok Mk 1 and picked up by oxygen thieves so desperate for a fix that they are prepared to use discarded syringes found in a park.

Nah, they just ate at weatherspoons. It’s fucking rancid.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

It’s all very peculiar. Talking of odd things, did I see Olly had reappeared?  

Yes, I also saw that you said more than two words.  How odd.  Keep it up dear boy.  We will make a cunt of you yet.

On 5 July 2018 at 9:56 AM, Tanusha said:

Probable scenario .. syringe chucked away after Novichok Mk 1 and picked up by oxygen thieves so desperate for a fix that they are prepared to use discarded syringes found in a park.

Not knowing enough about this nerve agent to be sure, even if the perpetrators of the first attack had discarded the vessel they used, surely this would have degraded in that time? Another scenario could be the rushkies proving they can operate at will here, so they select two nobodies from the same area  and stick two fingers up at MI5 

Guest judgetwi

Don’t bother going to Paddy Power and asking to put a bet down on the other junkie dying. They laughed in my fucking face. 

As Jim Royle would say..... “.Ruski hit squad my arse.”

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Roops won't like you saying that about her. Cooler for thee. 

She's looking for the knicker thief in the rusty panel van running the fire boot sale.  A nominal fee paid directly to me will buy my temporary silence!  

Guest Lady Penelope
On 7/6/2018 at 11:35 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Yes, I also saw that you said more than two words.  How odd.  Keep it up dear boy.  We will make a cunt of you yet.

They've seized a shit Audi car from Swindon (close to the Cotswolds) .. they're homing in on you Mon's.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

They've seized a shit Audi car from Swindon (close to the Cotswolds) .. they're homing in on you Mon's.

They’ll never catch him. He’s distanced himself from any involvement by engaging a couple of darker skinned gentleman to do his dirty work. 

Still, he’s been quite blasé about how he arranged his killings so maybe they will find him. Probably whilst wearing a pinafore and serving lattes to pretentious cunts at the coffee shop he photographed and called home. 

Guest Lady Penelope
42 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

They’ll never catch him. He’s distanced himself from any involvement by engaging a couple of darker skinned gentleman to do his dirty work. 

Still, he’s been quite blasé about how he arranged his killings so maybe they will find him. Probably whilst wearing a pinafore and serving lattes to pretentious cunts at the coffee shop he photographed and called home. 

He did it all himself. Disguised himself using a tin of boot black he bought from Stubby's army surplus shop .. His family now call him Cherry Blossom.

16 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Just had it stolen funnily enough 

15 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I may have to call in a favour ... just been car jacked today.  Nothing too serious. Just needs three Asians with bullets in their heads by Friday. Quite annoying