Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

19 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Football coming home 

Lol

Fuck off 

Panzerknacker 

that's damned unpatriotic Panzy.

still business is business, I have 20 quid on Sweden winning.

39 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Football coming home 

Lol

Fuck off 

Panzerknacker 

You fucking wanker.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd like to see y'all get a little bit nearer n then booted out 

Panzerknacker 

If, in some fucked up parallel universe, the paddies managed to even qualify, let alone get to the quarter finals, every Irish cunt I would be cursed enough to be within earshot of would be gloating about it.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Football coming home 

Lol

Fuck off 

Panzerknacker 

New avatar - same fucking drivel.

Fuck off.

48 minutes ago, nocti said:

If, in some fucked up parallel universe, the paddies managed to even qualify, let alone get to the quarter finals, every Irish cunt I would be cursed enough to be within earshot of would be gloating about it.

Didn't the paddies get Escobar killed? 🤔 

59 minutes ago, nocti said:

In its defence, Ireland being shit at football means the country can give its economy a much-needed boost by focusing on the international allure of Gaelic football.

• Like 1

Y'all are that pathetic ya keep gibbering about 66'. .better to see yiz fall near the end of the competition 

LOL

Fuck off 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Ape said:

New avatar - same fucking drivel.

Fuck off.

You just have those floors mopped before she get in you snivelling cunt

Panzerknacker 

8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Y'all are that pathetic ya keep gibbering about 66'. .better to see yiz fall near the end of the competition 

LOL

Fuck off 

Panzerknacker 

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

Seriously. .I don't know any cunt that's cheering for yiz..if ya were playing the taliban every cunt would be shouting for the fundis 

Panzerknacker 

10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Seriously. .I don't know any cunt that's cheering for yiz..if ya were playing the taliban every cunt would be shouting for the fundis 

Panzerknacker 

I think we’ll live. 

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What;s all this?  More talk of football?  

It's for poofs and irons.

Correct. .but it's the pending humiliation that's the draw for the rest of the world 

Panzerknacker 

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Correct. .but it's the pending humiliation that's the draw for the rest of the world 

Panzerknacker 

The way these footie fan cunts bray on, you'd think THEY were playing, or getting out of their bedsit to a fucking thing.  

Bone idle cunts can fuck off.  

1 hour ago, nocti said:

That includes cunts who's great, great, great grandfather's uncle once looked at a map of Ireland and consider themselves Irish. Just for the crack so it is. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That includes cunts who's great, great, great grandfather's uncle once looked at a map of Ireland and consider themselves Irish. Just for the crack so it is. 

To be sure.. to be sure ..mná na bothar baby 

Panzerknacker 

37 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Same with some scotch cunts as well. 

24 minutes ago, Tanusha said:

Same with some scotch cunts as well. 

They're all the same, EU apologists, they suck EU cock, fuck 'em, mincing footballist cunts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What;s all this?  More talk of football?  

It's for poofs and irons.

26 minutes ago, r-soles said:

They're all the same, EU apologists, they suck EU cock, fuck 'em, mincing footballist cunts.

British people who don’t like football are always deeply maladjusted individuals. 

Proven by these two specimens.

Not enough friends or family to engage them in it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

British people who don’t like football are always deeply maladjusted individuals. 

Proven by these two specimens.

Not enough friends or family to engage them in it.

William, is that anything like obsessing about who's the most popular punter on a board where the main purpose is to slag off all that is popular and trendy in the world?  Your expertise in clarifying the matter is required.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

William, is that anything like obsessing about who's the most popular punter on a board where the main purpose is to slag off all that is popular and trendy in the world?  Your expertise in clarifying the matter is required.  

Your dad never took you to the footie because he was ashamed of you. If he’d done that, you’d be a less broken person. 

9 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Your dad never took you to the footie because he was ashamed of you. If he’d done that, you’d be a less broken person. 

My father couldn't be bothered with such trivial rubbish,  he was too busy earning a living supporting his family.  Unfamiliar concept to you, I'm sure, but many of us can acknowledge and appreciate the sacrifice....even if he was a cunt!