CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football comin home

PANZER MURPHY

On 7/12/2018 at 6:26 AM, judgetwi said:

Strangely enough I don’t need any internet ‘friends’ and, if I did i’m hardly likely to want to know a cardboard cutout pretend Aussie wanker. But i’m sure you already knew that..................sport. 

Cor blimey governor, you're the unfriendly type aren't you sport !! Don't be too down on yourself about your pommy poofs coming home. You had your chance mate and i make a bad enemy, you don't want to get old Mick all upset now, do you. ?

Guest 'eavensabove

I see that Richard Branson has withdrawn his sponsorship deal with England FC.

He's stated that "I cannot have the name Virgin on their team-shirts, as they've all been fucked by Croatians."

On 7/12/2018 at 10:45 AM, r-soles said:

And most of that is mixed with piss and jizz!

Well, if it isn't Mr Shit! What an interesting, studysome individual you're proving. You really are the weirdo in the park who prompts mums to grab the hands of their kids. You probably detest dogs because they sniff you out from the bushes. 'Hey mum – look at that funny man over there!'

Not only have you demonstrated a human and dog faeces theme throughout, you also seem to have a slightly milder obsession with spunk and urine. And the words of your latest avatar: 'Taste My Arsehole Motherfucker.' How peculiar. The notion of you suffering from coprophilia grows ever closer.

I don't hate you, r-soles. I pity you.

• Like 4

On 7/13/2018 at 6:07 PM, Wolfie said:

That's ok Woofers, I think you're a pointless waste of genetics as well, the difference being, I don't collect dog shit in a plastic bag, you do, I hope you enjoy your meals with your cack-stained pinkies.

• Like 1

Well, if it isn't Mr Shit! What an interesting, studysome individual you're proving. You really are the weirdo in the park who prompts mums to grab the hands of their kids. You probably detest dogs because they sniff you out from the bushes. 'Hey mum – look at that funny man over there!'

Not only have you demonstrated a human and dog faeces theme throughout, you also seem to have a slightly milder obsession with spunk and urine. And the words of your latest avatar: 'Taste My Arsehole Motherfucker.' How peculiar. The notion of you suffering from coprophilia grows ever closer.

Well said Wolfers - he’s a fucking freak.

5 hours ago, r-soles said:

That's ok Woofers, I think you're a pointless waste of genetics as well, the difference being, I don't collect dog shit in a plastic bag, you do, I hope you enjoy your meals with your cack-stained pinkies.

Blimey you're an horrible bastard, listen to old Mick mate, all i can see is shit coming out your gob, my bastard dogs would tear you from limb to limb but they wouldn't eat you mate as i don't feed em on shit.!!

I have fair dinkum hatred for the silly dingbat.

6 minutes ago, Mick Taylor said:

Blimey you're an horrible bastard, listen to old Mick mate, all i can see is shit coming out your gob, my bastard dogs would tear you from limb to limb but they wouldn't eat you mate as i don't feed em on shit.!!

I had guessed that you don't feed your dingoes shit, I assume that their diet consists mainly of dismembered tourists?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had guessed that you don't feed your dingoes shit, I assume that their diet consists mainly of dismembered tourists?

Blimey Eric, what kind of bloke do you think i am...my beasts get fed nun's nasty's, i have an ongoing deal with the Catholic church, when they want to off load a bunch of sheila's then they send em to old Mick. After i have tortured em then i have to dispose of the bodies Eric, you understand off course dog's do like treats from time to time.

36 minutes ago, r-soles said:

'CUNTS' corner, you do know that, don't you?

If it wasn't obvious enough by the absolutely fucking huge blue banner at the top of the web page, it becomes apparent as soon as you post anything, you cretinous little wanker.

27 minutes ago, Mick Taylor said:

That's not very nice of you sport, just to think i was going to kill you last, a nice slow torture for you, you fucking stupid bastard.

This has weared thin quicker than it started and it never started at all,go back to hammers or anything but this you're giving old snowy a fucking headache.

On 7/18/2018 at 11:44 AM, Mick Taylor said:

I could tell you. But then I'd have to kill you. Remember you stupid bastard..you never know where I might pop up!

Remember Steve Irwin?

Take a leaf out of his book and do us all a fuckin' favour, take Kylie, AC/DC, INXS, and all the other useless Aussie cunts with you.

On 7/18/2018 at 7:51 AM, Decimus said:

If it wasn't obvious enough by the absolutely fucking huge blue banner at the top of the web page, it becomes apparent as soon as you post anything, you cretinous little wanker.

Who the fuck asked for your opinion?

Guest Erroreptile404
7 hours ago, r-soles said:

Remember Steve Irwin?

Take a leaf out of his book and do us all a fuckin' favour, take Kylie, AC/DC, INXS, and all the other useless Aussie cunts with you.

I already used the Steve Irwin line on southerncunt. Get your own fucking material!

On 7/18/2018 at 1:08 PM, FRANKS left sock said:

This has weared thin quicker than it started and it never started at all,go back to hammers or anything but this you're giving old snowy a fucking headache.

With all respects Snowy me old mate, you can always fuck off you stupid bastard.