CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football comin home

PANZER MURPHY

Guest luke swarm
19 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Football coming home 

Lol

Fuck off 

Panzerknacker 

that's damned unpatriotic Panzy.

still business is business, I have 20 quid on Sweden winning.

38 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd like to see y'all get a little bit nearer n then booted out 

Panzerknacker 

If, in some fucked up parallel universe, the paddies managed to even qualify, let alone get to the quarter finals, every Irish cunt I would be cursed enough to be within earshot of would be gloating about it.

48 minutes ago, nocti said:

If, in some fucked up parallel universe, the paddies managed to even qualify, let alone get to the quarter finals, every Irish cunt I would be cursed enough to be within earshot of would be gloating about it.

Didn't the paddies get Escobar killed? 🤔 

59 minutes ago, nocti said:

In its defence, Ireland being shit at football means the country can give its economy a much-needed boost by focusing on the international allure of Gaelic football.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Y'all are that pathetic ya keep gibbering about 66'. .better to see yiz fall near the end of the competition 

LOL

Fuck off 

Panzerknacker 

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None.

Fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Seriously. .I don't know any cunt that's cheering for yiz..if ya were playing the taliban every cunt would be shouting for the fundis 

Panzerknacker 

I think we’ll live. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Correct. .but it's the pending humiliation that's the draw for the rest of the world 

Panzerknacker 

The way these footie fan cunts bray on, you'd think THEY were playing, or getting out of their bedsit to a fucking thing.  

Bone idle cunts can fuck off.  

1 hour ago, nocti said:

That includes cunts who's great, great, great grandfather's uncle once looked at a map of Ireland and consider themselves Irish. Just for the crack so it is. 

Guest Lady Penelope
37 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That includes cunts who's great, great, great grandfather's uncle once looked at a map of Ireland and consider themselves Irish. Just for the crack so it is. 

Same with some scotch cunts as well. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What;s all this?  More talk of football?  

It's for poofs and irons.

26 minutes ago, r-soles said:

They're all the same, EU apologists, they suck EU cock, fuck 'em, mincing footballist cunts.

British people who don’t like football are always deeply maladjusted individuals. 

Proven by these two specimens.

Not enough friends or family to engage them in it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

British people who don’t like football are always deeply maladjusted individuals. 

Proven by these two specimens.

Not enough friends or family to engage them in it.

William, is that anything like obsessing about who's the most popular punter on a board where the main purpose is to slag off all that is popular and trendy in the world?  Your expertise in clarifying the matter is required.  

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

William, is that anything like obsessing about who's the most popular punter on a board where the main purpose is to slag off all that is popular and trendy in the world?  Your expertise in clarifying the matter is required.  

Your dad never took you to the footie because he was ashamed of you. If he’d done that, you’d be a less broken person. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Your dad never took you to the footie because he was ashamed of you. If he’d done that, you’d be a less broken person. 

My father couldn't be bothered with such trivial rubbish,  he was too busy earning a living supporting his family.  Unfamiliar concept to you, I'm sure, but many of us can acknowledge and appreciate the sacrifice....even if he was a cunt!