CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football comin home

PANZER MURPHY

1 hour ago, r-soles said:

They're all the same, EU apologists, they suck EU cock, fuck 'em, mincing footballist cunts.

r-soles, I'd absolutely love to see you standing outside the New Den on a Saturday afternoon spouting this absolutely fucking ridiculous bollocks.

I can imagine you now. Proudly sporting a plastic bowler hat emblazoned with the cross of St George, twirling an umbrella and accusing the heavily tattooed Millwall fans of rampant faggottry and a penchant for EU bureaucracy. Hours later as you lay prostrate in the gutter minus all your teeth, you'll look back on it all and think about what a fucking stupid cunt you've been.

The only things that you think you know about football is what you have read on here from the likes of Fender, Snatch and Wizz. In the real world of 21st century Britain, any man who doesn't like football is a fucking disgrace who is undoubtedly cuckolded by his missus and incapable of achieving an erection.

Kill yourself.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

r-soles, I'd absolutely love to see you standing outside the New Den on a Saturday afternoon spouting this absolutely fucking ridiculous bollocks.

I can imagine you now. Proudly sporting a plastic bowler hat emblazoned with the cross of St George, twirling an umbrella and accusing the heavily tattooed Millwall fans of rampant faggottry and a penchant for EU bureaucracy. Hours later as you lay prostrate in the gutter minus all your teeth, you'll look back on it all and think about what a fucking stupid cunt you've been.

The only things that you think you know about football is what you have read on here from the likes of Fender, Snatch and Wizz. In the real world of 21st century Britain, any man who doesn't like football is a fucking disgrace who is undoubtedly cuckolded by his missus and incapable of achieving an erection.

Kill yourself.

Decs, I much prefer Bolivian Strap Fighting matches, Championship Cat Fighting, and mobility scooter racing.  Those are manly sports worth watching.  

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd like to see y'all get a little bit nearer n then booted out 

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Y'all are that pathetic ya keep gibbering about 66'. .better to see yiz fall near the end of the competition 

LOL

Fuck off 

Panzerknacker 

Repetition. 

And being a cunt. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Kill yourself.

Danny Dyer?

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Kill yourself.

Only REAL men in 21st century Britain can watch football.  But only after they have picked up the kids, emptied the wash load, popped down to Waitrose for some Humus and Beard hair product.  They are fucking REAL men and can watch what the fuck they like on their Telly’s, except if Love Island is on the other side.  Then it’s catch up TV for you boys.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Kill yourself.

Fuck me! I come in from the pub with my carry out and my steak and cheese sub (scoffed it on the bus actually, something I hate when other cunts do it but I was hungry and i’m a fucking hypocrite, get over it cunts ) and I have to read this load of utter common sense.

What the fuck is going on? What happened to you snowflake? Have you been done up the bum by Gary Taxdodger? 

I must be more pissed than I thought.

Come on England! Fuck Merkel and fuck those Frog grannyshaggers!

29 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me! I come in from the pub with my carry out and my steak and cheese sub (scoffed it on the bus actually, something I hate when other cunts do it but I was hungry and i’m a fucking hypocrite, get over it cunts ) and I have to read this load of utter common sense.

What the fuck is going on? What happened to you snowflake? Have you been done up the bum by Gary Taxdodger? 

I must be more pissed than I thought.

Come on England! Fuck Merkel and fuck those Frog grannyshaggers!

Old decks has been "done up the bum" as you put it, many times of course. Metaphoricaly and literally in real life from his younger, smarter work colleagues and random strangers he meets in the many bird hides in Norfolk, respectively. His anal passage regularly takes a pounding here from me and my cutting home truths/lighthearted banter but he saves the deepest part of his bat cave for roops and his weekly telling offs.

Stupid fucking wanker

Guest judgetwi

I have no idea what you are talking about but if the wanker comes from Norfolk that explains a lot.

Let’s face it......it’s not exactly the real world is it?

Guest White van man

The 3 lions roar into Samara today, once again carrying the lesser nations of Great Britain on our backs.

C,MON ENGLAND.  ITS COMING HOME.

7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Three shirts  ona line..football comin home. .may yiz win today n get sent home in the next one yiz perfidious cunts 

Panzerknacker 

I doubt we'll even win this one. Who gives a fuck anyway, it's not like a proper England team with names like Bobby, Geoff and Gordon. This multi-coloured bunch of cunts will probably be back here by Tuesday and continuing with the usual habits of the overpaid modern footballer...

3 lines off a mirror.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I doubt we'll even win this one. Who gives a fuck anyway, it's not like a proper England team with names like Bobby, Geoff and Gordon. This multi-coloured bunch of cunts will probably be back here by Tuesday and continuing with the usual habits of the overpaid modern footballer...

3 lines off a mirror.

3 lines off a mirror. ..I like that. .I'm going to aquire it and pass it off as my own work..welcome to the world of academia Eric baby 

Football comin home 

Yiz kunts

Fuck off

LOL

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

3 lines off a mirror. ..I like that. .I'm going to aquire it and pass it off as my own work..welcome to the world of academia Eric baby 

Football comin home 

Yiz kunts

Fuck off

LOL

Panzerknacker 

This is good sparing panzy. I'm a proud Englishman and you're not too proud to show your jealousy. 

I'm off out now to make sure we get a table. You go sit in a field and watch potatoes grow. 

The cross of St George is flying high.

1 minute ago, White van man said:

This is good sparing panzy. I'm a proud Englishman and you're not too proud to show your jealousy. 

I'm off out now to make sure we get a table. You go sit in a field and watch potatoes grow. 

The cross of St George is flying high.

Potatoes are a bit of a sore point for the micks. Half their ancestors died because they forgot where they buried them.

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Potatoes are a bit of a sore point for the micks. Half their ancestors died because they forgot where they buried them.

A 2 man aeroplane crashed into a cemetery in Eire. They recovered 236 bodies.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

3 lines off a mirror.

I've just turned on the box and the BBC had a montage of England "fans" shouting encouragement before the main coverage started. Needless to say, the beeb are upto their old tricks again, showing three muzzies in headscarves, a couple of fucking women saying they're "super" excited, and no sign whatsoever of any actual genuine fans i.e. tattooed, white, fat bald cunts.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've just turned on the box and the BBC had a montage of England "fans" shouting encouragement before the main coverage started. Needless to say, the beeb are upto their old tricks again, showing three muzzies in headscarves, a couple of fucking women saying they're "super" excited, and no sign whatsoever of any actual genuine fans i.e. tattooed, white, fat bald cunts.

I reckon Jewdy will get back late from his pride march and miss the game.

Bummer!