CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football comin home

PANZER MURPHY

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've just turned on the box and the BBC had a montage of England "fans" shouting encouragement before the main coverage started. Needless to say, the beeb are upto their old tricks again, showing three muzzies in headscarves, a couple of fucking women saying they're "super" excited, and no sign whatsoever of any actual genuine fans i.e. tattooed, white, fat bald cunts.

The tattooed white cunts will only be featured should they engage in hooliganistic behaviour, giving the BBC a perfect opportunity to illustrate how savage we all are compared to the peace loving Jihadis that the government welcomes back through customs, even though they know the cunts have just spent 2 months at a terrorist training camp in the Middle East. 

DURKA DURKA!

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The tattooed white cunts will only be featured should they engage in hooliganistic behaviour, giving the BBC a perfect opportunity to illustrate how savage we all are compared to the peace loving Jihadis that the government welcomes back through customs, even though they know the cunts have just spent 2 months at a terrorist training camp in the Middle East. 

DURKA DURKA!

Isn't that supposed to be Burka Burka?  

As in cover your garlic breathed spot marked greasy faces?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, it's from 'Team America'. It's the phrase that the Muslim terrorists keep repeating. 

"DURKA DURKA MUHAMMED JIHAD!"

I was having a laugh with spelling.  

Raheem Sterling must be dishing out some absolutely fucking spectacular blow jobs to Gareth Southgate, that's all I can say. If he's still on for the second half you can safely assume that GS has bust a nut in his little midget arsehole in between the half time orange segment sucking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Good half, but Sterling and Alli should be nowhere near the starting 11. 

I was just about to say the exact same thing. Sterling is a fucking waste of a shirt, he hasn't got the killer instinct of a striker, Lineker may be a cunt but he did have that ability to see a split second opportunity and score, sterling shits himself anytime he gets close. Useless fucking cunt. 

And he runs like a picaninny village idiot. A national embarrassment on multiple levels.

• Like 1

Solid result, good performance, and nothing to fear from Russia/Croatia. 

Anything can happen in the final, but for fucks sake, keep Sterling the fuck away from the pitch for at least the first 70 minutes. Reverse the impact sub role for him and rashford and they’ve got a 50:50 chance a week tomorrow. 

Guest judgetwi

Yet another football thread started by some pathetic, attention seeking wanker , who , normally, rants on about “football is for irons” like he is Ronnie fucking Kray and is pissing up with Babs Windsor in 1967.

Because it’s all over the telly all the other thick cunts pile in talking bollocks because they’ve got fuck all to say about anything that isn’t on the telly or on the BBC website.

Bunch of fucking wankers.

Guest Ben White
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yet another football thread started by some pathetic, attention seeking wanker , who , normally, rants on about “football is for irons” like he is Ronnie fucking Kray and is pissing up with Babs Windsor in 1967.

Because it’s all over the telly all the other thick cunts pile in talking bollocks because they’ve got fuck all to say about anything that isn’t on the telly or on the BBC website.

Bunch of fucking wankers.

What a fucking plank. Ratcum in a different shirt.

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Ben White said:

What a fucking plank. Ratcum in a different shirt.

Another alternative ID from a no balls wanker. Fuck off cunt, whoever you used to be.

Guest Ben White

Cheers Ratty/Frank, you're so adorable. I come and I go. Ain't been on for a couple of years but I'm still a legend. judgetwi? What does it even mean? Pure nonsense, always has been, always will be.

On 7/6/2018 at 12:50 PM, luke swarm said:

that's damned unpatriotic Panzy.

still business is business, I have 20 quid on Sweden winning.

Disappointed in you.  Football is coming home.  Antarctica in the semis, followed by either Guernsey or a tribe of jungle people of Papua New Guinea, who have never seen white Europeans before, but understand the rudiments of tribal sports.   That’s what the pundits are saying.  The draw has opened up soooo much.

15 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Solid result, good performance, and nothing to fear from Russia/Croatia. 

Anything can happen in the final, but for fucks sake, keep Sterling the fuck away from the pitch for at least the first 70 minutes. Reverse the impact sub role for him and rashford and they’ve got a 50:50 chance a week tomorrow. 

Loftus cheek for Ali, rashford for Raheem.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Loftus cheek for Ali, rashford for Raheem.

Shit. Loftus-Cheek has done fuck all in the games he’s been involved in, and won’t be able to handle the pressure of a semi and a final. Next Euros are his time, mark my words.

I’d get Vardy in alongside Kane for a bit more action up front to free him up in the semi. That way, Kane gets golden boot and will be flying in the final. The final may need a more solid midfield against England’s toughest opposition, so then drop Vardy for Dier. 

@Southgate, you’re welcome. Just no more Pizza Hut adverts if it doesn’t come home. 

Bunch of fucking mincers watching another bunch of overpaid mincers mincing around playing with balls and getting excited about it. I hate them all. From the cunts who play it to the cunts who pay money to see it to the cunts watching at home. Sounds like the fucking Armenian genocide in my street whenever some fucker scores a goal. That's right you fuckers - make sure you scream as loudly as fucking possible at the fucking telly screen with all the windows open - its all in support of the game and totally not an excuse for you to publicly vent your horror at finding yourself an out of shape forty year old living in a council estate in the north east with a fat wife and no fucking job. You just drink your warm fucking Stella and pretend your having a good time - you'll be dead and rotting in the ground soon at least and people will soon forget what a pathetic fucking failure your entire existence was.

Also cut your fucking bushes.

28 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Bunch of fucking mincers watching another bunch of overpaid mincers mincing around playing with balls and getting excited about it. I hate them all. From the cunts who play it to the cunts who pay money to see it to the cunts watching at home. Sounds like the fucking Armenian genocide in my street whenever some fucker scores a goal. That's right you fuckers - make sure you scream as loudly as fucking possible at the fucking telly screen with all the windows open - its all in support of the game and totally not an excuse for you to publicly vent your horror at finding yourself an out of shape forty year old living in a council estate in the north east with a fat wife and no fucking job. You just drink your warm fucking Stella and pretend your having a good time - you'll be dead and rotting in the ground soon at least and people will soon forget what a pathetic fucking failure your entire existence was.

Also cut your fucking bushes.

You still got the weirdo living over the road who comes flying over and tries to make friends every time he sees you?