CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football comin home

PANZER MURPHY

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You still got the weirdo living over the road who comes flying over and tries to make friends every time he sees you?

No he finally got it into his head that I wasn't fucking interested after about a year of completely blanking him every time he tried to engage me in conversation when I was putting the bins out or getting into the car. The fact that I also stood and watched as his two mongoloid kids get the shit beaten out of them by the neighbourhood girl gang after trying to nick one of the smaller one's Barbie bike helped too. He tends to keep them both penned up in the front garden now, where their kind belong.

This was more directed to the cunt who lives over the back garden from me, whom both I and the sexy Polish single mother (who still hasn't built up the courage to ask to suck my cock, despite clearly wanting to) next door have taken offence to due to his liberal disposal of lager cans over his garden fence.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I see they are trying to identify an England supporter that walked over an emergency vehicle in London. In London? presuming because they support England then they are probably English. This in itself should narrow it down a fucking lot since it appears 90% of the occupants of London are from overseas. Now, back to the supporter, the stupid fucking slag is probably more worried about her body image and how she just about managed to total a commercial vehicle by lowering her fat useless arse onto the bonnet when she's finally identified. Just for the record, I wouldn't but I'm definite Neil would.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:29 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Football coming home 

Lol

Fuck off 

Panzerknacker 

If WWII is anything to go by, then this is not the first time that Germany for example has failed to make a dent in Russia.

I have a strong suspicion that England will follow suit. 

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Bunch of fucking mincers watching another bunch of overpaid mincers mincing around playing with balls and getting excited about it. I hate them all. From the cunts who play it to the cunts who pay money to see it to the cunts watching at home. Sounds like the fucking Armenian genocide in my street whenever some fucker scores a goal. That's right you fuckers - make sure you scream as loudly as fucking possible at the fucking telly screen with all the windows open - its all in support of the game and totally not an excuse for you to publicly vent your horror at finding yourself an out of shape forty year old living in a council estate in the north east with a fat wife and no fucking job. You just drink your warm fucking Stella and pretend your having a good time - you'll be dead and rotting in the ground soon at least and people will soon forget what a pathetic fucking failure your entire existence was.

Also cut your fucking bushes.

You sound like a rugby league man, roaders. 

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Yet another football thread started by some pathetic, attention seeking wanker , who , normally, rants on about “football is for irons” like he is Ronnie fucking Kray and is pissing up with Babs Windsor in 1967.

Because it’s all over the telly all the other thick cunts pile in talking bollocks because they’ve got fuck all to say about anything that isn’t on the telly or on the BBC website.

Bunch of fucking wankers.

Hope this puts a smile back on your face judge 

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Cheap cunt. Fuck you alf. 

I liked you more when you couldn't play drums or sing,you really our done fuck off stupid cunt,I'm sitting here waiting for Gareth to pick me up as I scratch my balls,you come to mind as I was eating my daily dose of coco pops maybe because it's such a mundane thing to do,bald twat.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Snowy said:

I liked you more when you couldn't play drums or sing,you really our done fuck off stupid cunt,I'm sitting here waiting for Gareth to pick me up as I scratch my balls,you come to mind as I was eating my daily dose of coco pops maybe because it's such a mundane thing to do,bald twat.

That was great Snowy. Now try cunting him in English, and he's fucked!

• Like 1

On 7/7/2018 at 12:12 PM, Panzerknacker said:

3 lines off a mirror. ..I like that. .I'm going to aquire it and pass it off as my own work..welcome to the world of academia Eric baby 

Football comin home 

Yiz kunts

Fuck off

LOL

Panzerknacker 

Ooh, jealous!

Peile's ag teacht abhaile.

P.S. fuck off.

Guest judgetwi
On 7/8/2018 at 6:57 PM, Frank said:

Cheap cunt. Fuck you alf. 

Yet again Frank has a hissy about people slagging off the McCanns. You can ask him a thousand times but he will never tell you why he loves them so much.

So he hates smoking and he loves the McCanns. There must be a connection there. I’ll see if I can figure it out.

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, scotty said:

You can't smoke in a locked cellar? 🤔 

Yeah you can. A packet of fags and a box of matches, no problem.  Of course, i’ve never been in a locked cellar so i’m operating on a purely theoretical plane.

Is there something you can tell us about your gimp experiences which might throw further light on the subject?

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah you can. A packet of fags and a box of matches, no problem.  Of course, i’ve never been in a locked cellar so i’m operating on a purely theoretical plane.

Is there something you can tell us about your gimp experiences which might throw further light on the subject?

Is any part of this supposed to be funny? 

Guest Erroreptile404
On 7/9/2018 at 12:32 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Táim ag gaire wuggaí leanabh 

Panzerknacker 

Were you gargling cum when you wrote that? Or did you accidentally headbutt your keyboard.

Panzerknacker