CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football comin home

PANZER MURPHY

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So, England got to the semi-finals and people will inevitably believe that it is an amazing achievement from a team no one expected to do anything in this tournament.

I'd say we only got this far through luck of the draw. Every team we have faced so far have been bang average or less. Tonight we have had a game against opposition with a little bit of talent and we have crumbled.

Same old England, a semi-final finish doesn't tell the full tale of an average team who eventually got found out as soon as they played a team with players who are capable of kicking a ball.

Fuck right off.

Strewth sport, you're an angry little stump aren't you, semi-final is better than a first round exit no matter who you're playing..don't you think ?

Go and give the missus one, the mood you're in, the sex will be like a storm in a cuntcup.

Guest Erroreptile404
56 minutes ago, Mick Taylor said:

Strewth sport, you're an angry little stump aren't you, semi-final is better than a first round exit no matter who you're playing..don't you think 

That's the spirit Mick. I think most people are gutted because no one expected them to get so far and we had a good chance to win it.

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Pot, kettle etc.....

I thought watching men in tight shorts running around a field holding big sticks with nets on the end was more your thing..?

Think you're on the wrong thread.

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Is any part of this supposed to be funny? 

No it isn’t. It was meant to challenge a stupid, meaningless comment. As usual some braindead cunt doesn’ t like it. If you had any balls you wouldn’t be scrambling around hoping to get friends by backing them up.

What sort of wanker needs to find “friends” on a fucking website?

I think we know the answer to that.

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

No it isn’t. It was meant to challenge a stupid, meaningless comment. As usual some braindead cunt doesn’ t like it. If you had any balls you wouldn’t be scrambling around hoping to get friends by backing them up.

How's it hanging sport, i make a bloody good friend mate, wanna be my mate ?

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Mick Taylor said:

How's it hanging sport, i make a bloody good friend mate, wanna be my mate ?

Strangely enough I don’t need any internet ‘friends’ and, if I did i’m hardly likely to want to know a cardboard cutout pretend Aussie wanker. But i’m sure you already knew that..................sport. 

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

How’s the hangover, you stupendously boring twat? 

Shove your takeout up your fucking slack arse. 

29 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This isn’t like you , Frank.

I have a French wife. She poked me throughout the game with her nicotine fingers, laughing and waving her passport in my face whilst agreeing with every word of that know-all cunt decimus’ match appraisal. Gyppo was warming up with her midnight shit and I’m afraid I lost it. 

Surprisingly chipper this morning since you all ask (and I know my very urine samples are of national importance).

Never bought into that 'Football's Coming Home' brain-dead load of old pony. Just pleased we came to the party, didn't dive, didn't embarrass ourselves, played some decent football for twenty minutes here and there and generally seemed to have a big old carnival - players and fans.

That and the fact and our entire sporting worth wasn't predicated on the structural integrity of Beckham's metatarsal for once.

...and of course, seeing the 'ABE's' go apoplectic every three or four days - my beverage of choice for this tourney has been Scotsmen's tears.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Everything was lovely, until you mentioned that beacon of selfie-loving mediocrity.

hqdefault.jpg

Likewise, I was having a rather good morning until you showed that fat pompous fucker. He hasn't said anything remotely funny for about three stone.

I bet there's only about two litres of water in that bath.