CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football comin home

PANZER MURPHY

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

...my beverage of choice for this tourney has been Scotsmen's tears.

Strangely enough, the further England get and the more insanely-exaggerated the media's expectations of them become, the sweeter the inevitable bursting of the bubble becomes to those shallow provincials who wouldn't be able to spell "schadenfreude" if it was tattooed on their Neanderthal foreheads.

God help us all if you ever do win it. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Strangely enough, the further England get and the more insanely-exaggerated the media's expectations of them become, the sweeter the inevitable bursting of the bubble becomes to those shallow provincials who wouldn't be able to spell "schadenfreude" if it was tattooed on their Neanderthal foreheads.

Can't see why they'd get a tattoo of the German reserve goalkeeper, but I get your point.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

God help us all if you ever do win it. 

Deep down we all know it's a quid pro quo thing.

Only one team can win it and for that to be England takes a leap of faith of Bob Beamon proportions. We know that. You know that

So south of Hadrian's wall it's been great to think of all those 'Colombian....,fuck, Sweden..... oh shit it's Croatia now', replica shirts being sold to the ABE's - and now you get your ya-ya's out, cracking on about 'English arrogance' and other cliché's that are, well, just that.

....and then in a couple of days when it's all forgotten, we can get back to the real issue -  ganging up on the fucking Eskimos!

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Anon said:

Are you a homosexual? 

Raise Baws wrath at your own peril.  We've all only ever tried it once, and only once since the dawning of time.  

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Deep down we all know it's a quid pro quo thing.

Only one team can win it and for that to be England takes a leap of faith of Bob Beamon proportions. We know that. You know that

So south of Hadrian's wall it's been great to think of all those 'Colombian....,fuck, Sweden..... oh shit it's Croatia now', replica shirts being sold to the ABE's - and now you get your ya-ya's out, cracking on about 'English arrogance' and other cliché's that are, well, just that.

....and then in a couple of days when it's all forgotten, we can get back to the real issue -  ganging up on the fucking Eskimos!

There's still the 3rd place play off fucking at the hands of the Belgians on Saturday to get through. 

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The average Belgian is the only creature in creation more fraudulently French than you.

Fuck off, Withers.

You think it's Withers? I'm fucking convinced it's Pen. The clue is the total and uncompromising absence of humour and entertainment value.

Withers would have slipped up and said something funny by now.

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You think it's Withers? I'm fucking convinced it's Pen. The clue is the total and uncompromising absence of humour and entertainment value.

I'm with you on this Eric, it's that spectacularly boring old fanny fart, Penelope. 

In fact, I'd bet your life on it.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

3 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

I'm with you on this Eric, it's that spectacularly boring old fanny fart, Penelope. 

In fact, I'd bet your life on it.

Always go with your first instinct...