Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Throw yourself on the tracks in your spunk stained anorak you stupid fucking cunt

Are you a world famous scientist?

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Think he's a scientitian..counts  faecal flocs in water I think

Panzerknacker 

A scientologist who torments baby tomatoes?

On 7/12/2018 at 6:26 AM, judgetwi said:

Strangely enough I don’t need any internet ‘friends’ and, if I did i’m hardly likely to want to know a cardboard cutout pretend Aussie wanker. But i’m sure you already knew that..................sport. 

Cor blimey governor, you're the unfriendly type aren't you sport !! Don't be too down on yourself about your pommy poofs coming home. You had your chance mate and i make a bad enemy, you don't want to get old Mick all upset now, do you. ?

I see that Richard Branson has withdrawn his sponsorship deal with England FC.

He's stated that "I cannot have the name Virgin on their team-shirts, as they've all been fucked by Croatians."

On 7/12/2018 at 10:45 AM, r-soles said:

And most of that is mixed with piss and jizz!

Well, if it isn't Mr Shit! What an interesting, studysome individual you're proving. You really are the weirdo in the park who prompts mums to grab the hands of their kids. You probably detest dogs because they sniff you out from the bushes. 'Hey mum – look at that funny man over there!'

Not only have you demonstrated a human and dog faeces theme throughout, you also seem to have a slightly milder obsession with spunk and urine. And the words of your latest avatar: 'Taste My Arsehole Motherfucker.' How peculiar. The notion of you suffering from coprophilia grows ever closer.

I don't hate you, r-soles. I pity you.

• Like 2