CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diego Maradona

Wolfie

There's never been a better time to berate this fat little wanker as England's better-than-expected participation in the World Cup continues. If ever there was a gilt-edged example of a proper cast-iron cunt, it's this smelly Latin toad.

Words cannot describe just how much I loathe the cheating fuckface. Not only has he never been consumed by the guilt most would feel as a result of infamously knocking another team out via way of handball, he claimed just the other day 'Columbia were robbed by England' – on a night very obviously staged by a bunch of deceiving dago hoodwinks.

Unsurprisingly, he was filmed celebrating Columbia's goals swathed in a Columbia shirt. He's the nuclear cunt who never, ever stops giving. It seems he's still bitter from the RAF missile lodged up his arse since the 1982 Falklands War.

Football has moved on. Standards of physicality, fitness, creativity, skill et al. have reached new levels since his cunty days. Could the 1986 version have saved Argentina in this World Cup? No. VAR would have minced his cheating little testicles.

Nowadays, the nasty piece of shit looks as though he's hovering near the gates of Hell. This, therefore, will hopefully be his last World Cup – meaning my surviving memory of him will be an ailing, fat, ugly alcoholic cokehead deeply upset by his team's premature departure.

If only I couldn't stop laughing at the size of his pre-cocaine days nugget.

Adiós, El Cunty. 

Maradona-Naked-in-locker-room-1.jpg

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

There's never been a better time to berate this fat little wanker as England's better-than-expected participation in the World Cup continues. If ever there was a gilt-edged example of a proper cast-iron cunt, it's this smelly Latin toad.

Words cannot describe just how much I loathe the cheating fuckface. Not only has he never been consumed by the guilt most would feel as a result of infamously knocking another team out via way of handball, he claimed just the other day 'Columbia were robbed by England' – on a night very obviously staged by a bunch of deceiving dago hoodwinks.

Unsurprisingly, he was filmed celebrating Columbia's goals swathed in a Columbia shirt. He's the nuclear cunt who never, ever stops giving. It seems he's still bitter from the RAF missile lodged up his arse since the 1982 Falklands War.

Football has moved on. Standards of physicality, fitness, creativity, skill et al. have reached new levels since his cunty days. Could the 1986 version have saved Argentina in this World Cup? No. VAR would have minced his cheating little testicles.

Nowadays, the nasty piece of shit looks as though he's hovering near the gates of Hell. This, therefore, will hopefully be his last World Cup – meaning my surviving memory of him will be an ailing, fat, ugly alcoholic cokehead deeply upset by his team's premature departure.

Adiós, El Cunty. 

Definitely a bit of a cunt...

Just like the clitoris he's proudly displaying.

• Like 1

Didn't the cunt just milk the fact that he knew the camera was in him during the Argie games?,A complete and utter fucking disgrace of a human with the morals of a shit cunt but also one of the best four players to have ever played the game.If I met him tomorrow id have to shake his hand and tell him how great a footballer he was but how great a fucking cuntard he is also.

38 minutes ago, Neil said:

Didn't the cunt just milk the fact that he knew the camera was in him during the Argie games?,A complete and utter fucking disgrace of a human with the morals of a shit cunt but also one of the best four players to have ever played the game.If I met him tomorrow id have to shake his hand and tell him how great a footballer he was but how great a fucking cuntard he is also.

Shut up Neil you idiot. 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Please tell me your views Frank, on the man called Diego.I am genuinely interested in how you see him....

Franks escapades in the Med would have naturally led to many encounters with chaps called Diego. Usually in some back alley after handing over a few euros for access to their barely legal arseholes.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Adiós, El Cunty. 

He is utterly despicable.  I pity the Russian hookers he sweats on top off in his hotel.  He was a fat corn beef eating cheating cunt and I don’t rate him even in the worlds best 11.    He wasn’t even liked in Argentina before the World Cup 86.  They hated him.

History has a funny way of being re written, and when he dies I do hope he gets the full uncle jimmy savil treatment and is not idolized but dug up and burnt.   Corn beef hash anyone ?

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Much as I will forever hate the dirty, cheating, whinging Argie piece of shit , that is not Diego. This Gaylord looks nothing like him. Can I suggest you keep your private collection of Dagoe faggot boys to yourself?

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

An utter fucking shitcunt. A cheating, narcissistic, self-destructing cunt of the highest order.

I hate him with a passion, but he's the most naturally gifted footballer that has ever lived. Unfortunately.

Nah, he was technically flawed.  He only had a left foot, the right leg was for standing only.  He was over weight and not really fit. He scored a fucking cheats goal, so does not count.   The other goal from the half way line was shit, he only went round Peter Reid and Terry Butcher. My gran could do that.  George Weahs goal was from his own 6yard box and he took the entire team on , some twice, just for good measure. But nobody talks about that, because he is black.   This cheating little corn beef eating cunt only won the World Cup by methods that would not work now. VAR would sort him out just like all the cheating cunts this World Cup.  It’s why the so called big teams have been sent home.  That Naymah cunt, what a cheat. In days gone bye he would have won the World Cup just like Madonna.   He was a bang average player in world class terms. He was better than most, but Cryuff, Pele, Weah, Xavi, Ineista, Moore, Muller, Platini, Yashin, Puskas, Raul, Fat Ronaldo, Vein Ronaldo, Zico, Socrates, Maldini, Bariesi, Zidane, Messi, Best and Kenny dalglish. Are all far better players.

yes he had flicks and tricks, but the Chinese state circus are way better at that, and last time I looked those cunts have never qualified.  That’s not football that’s ball juggling.  A fucking sea lion can be taught that.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Looks like he's always been a wanker with that bandage for RSI on his wrist. But his little button mushroom would even look tiny in Jeremy Beadles hand.

55 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nah, he was technically flawed.  He only had a left foot, the right leg was for standing only.  He was over weight and not really fit. He scored a fucking cheats goal, so does not count.   The other goal from the half way line was shit, he only went round Peter Reid and Terry Butcher. My gran could do that.  George Weahs goal was from his own 6yard box and he took the entire team on , some twice, just for good measure. But nobody talks about that, because he is black.   This cheating little corn beef eating cunt only won the World Cup by methods that would not work now. VAR would sort him out just like all the cheating cunts this World Cup.  It’s why the so called big teams have been sent home.  That Naymah cunt, what a cheat. In days gone bye he would have won the World Cup just like Madonna.   He was a bang average player in world class terms. He was better than most, but Cryuff, Pele, Weah, Xavi, Ineista, Moore, Muller, Platini, Yashin, Puskas, Raul, Fat Ronaldo, Vein Ronaldo, Zico, Socrates, Maldini, Bariesi, Zidane, Messi, Best and Kenny dalglish. Are all far better players.

yes he had flicks and tricks, but the Chinese state circus are way better at that, and last time I looked those cunts have never qualified.  That’s not football that’s ball juggling.  A fucking sea lion can be taught that.

I would add Cantona to your list of greats. Not just a brilliant footballer and a rarely smart cunt, but also the only known example of a Frenchman who isn't afraid of a punch up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cryuff, Pele, Platini, Vein Ronaldo, Zidane, Messi,

I've condensed down your list as the other inclusions don't even deserve to be spoken of in the same breath as Maradona and the above. Bobby fucking Moore? Do me a favour.

Maradona for me is the best as he single handedly dragged Argentina to two world cup finals, and transformed a bang average Napoli side into one of the best teams on the planet. And that's despite the disadvantages you stated, even as a little fat cunt he still destroyed the opposition.

You can argue that all the above also made outstanding impacts on otherwise average teams (except Messi, who shines when surrounded by Barca stars, but looks shit for the Argies). Personally though, the only two fit to clean Maradona's boots in my opinion are Zidane and Ronaldo.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've condensed down your list as the other inclusions don't even deserve to be spoken of in the same breath as Maradona and the above. Bobby fucking Moore? Do me a favour.

Maradona for me is the best as he single handedly dragged Argentina to two world cup finals, and transformed a bang average Napoli side into one of the best teams on the planet. And that's despite the disadvantages you stated, even as a little fat cunt he still destroyed the opposition.

You can argue that all the above also made outstanding impacts on otherwise average teams (except Messi, who shines when surrounded by Barca stars, but looks shit for the Argies). Personally though, the only two fit to clean Maradona's boots in my opinion are Zidane and Ronaldo.

Roy of the Rovers?

On 7/8/2018 at 3:26 AM, judgetwi said:

Much as I will forever hate the dirty, cheating, whinging Argie piece of shit , that is not Diego. This Gaylord looks nothing like him. Can I suggest you keep your private collection of Dagoe faggot boys to yourself?

In the extremely rare event I hear of any gays seeking images of naked footballers, I'll put them directly in touch with you, as you seem to have a keen eye for the subject.

On 7/8/2018 at 9:30 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

I would add Cantona to your list of greats. Not just a brilliant footballer and a rarely smart cunt, but also the only known example of a Frenchman who isn't afraid of a punch up.

Not sure about Cantona.  I saw him play for Leeds v Oldham Athletic with my old man.  I must say Eric did stand out from anyone on the pitch and a blind man could see he was special.  Truely world class, not sure.   If you want to include him, you would have to include Colin Bell, Bobby Charlton, Jimmy Greaves, Kevin Keegan.     They are all good but not quite Worldies.    Plus Keegan was a fucking cry baby cunt.

On 7/8/2018 at 10:03 AM, Decimus said:

Bobby Moore was like John stones but without the shit mistakes.   

Its cunting  home

Guest judgetwi
On 7/8/2018 at 10:08 AM, Wolfie said:

In the extremely rare event I hear of any gays seeking images of naked footballers, I'll put them directly in touch with you, as you seem to have a keen eye for the subject.

I’m no expert on gays but I would have thought the macho footballer image would have a very strong attraction for them. They’re not all limp wristed John Inman types you know. Times have changed, you need to get up to date you fucking old cunt.

Anyway that doesn’t change the fact that the cunt in the photo is NOT Marafucker. It’s just not ok?

Not all spicky dagoes look the same you fucking racist.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m no expert on gays but I would have thought the macho footballer image would have a very strong attraction for them. They’re not all limp wristed John Inman types you know. Times have changed, you need to get up to date you fucking old cunt.

Anyway that doesn’t change the fact that the cunt in the photo is NOT Marafucker. It’s just not ok?

Not all spicky dagoes look the same you fucking racist.

Aside the blatant racist hypocrisy of your last sentence, the photo is most certainly the fat little cunt we all loathe.

Is it his cock you don't recognise?

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
On 7/13/2018 at 10:06 AM, Wolfie said:

Aside the blatant racist hypocrisy of your last sentence, the photo is most certainly the fat little cunt we all loathe.

Is it his cock you don't recognise?

“ Blatant racist hypocrisy?” It’s called satire you thick as shit cunt. Naturally you have your dumb little pals to back you up but that doesn’t change the fact that the photo from your collection is NOT, i repeat NOT,  Marafucker.

Real football fans know what the cunt looks like . You should stick to repeating Cockney rhyming slang from the 1960’s and getting the approval of your dumb internet mates. Bunch of fucking know nothing pricks.